Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 183 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2320

    Any seen Queeninbloom lately?

    Has anybody seen Queeninbloom lately? Did anybody manage FS with her? Or far have get with her.

  2. #2319
    Quote Originally Posted by Visualsell539  [View Original Post]
    She reached to me and we messaged a few times. Schedules did not line up. But what was it that made it a waste of time and money? I was originally interested.
    Booked multiple hours and no extras.

  3. #2318

    Hugmeandstuff

    I see a new one hugmeandstuff anyone have info?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/hugmeandstuff

  4. #2317

    Hugmeandstuff

    Saw this posting recently and reached out. Looks promising and I like the look. Waiting to hear back and hope to report how the session went.

    Has anyone had a cuddle with her recently?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/hugmeandstuff

  5. #2316

    Aaliyah Cuddles

    Quote Originally Posted by Moblemaster  [View Original Post]
    Earlier posts Orlando and Tampa had her being banned under previous names.

    Finished a session & it was a total waste of time and money!
    She reached to me and we messaged a few times. Schedules did not line up. But what was it that made it a waste of time and money? I was originally interested.

  6. #2315
    Quote Originally Posted by Econ911  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! She did reply and isn't available.

    At this point talking to cuddlequeen727 and velverhug. Others either haven't responded yet or aren't available. If I manage to set anything up with either one, will report back.
    FYI. I did see energyhealer again and got topless L1.

  7. #2314

    Review on kittyinfinity13

    Saw her today she messages me when she is in town so I said meh why not, long story short it was meh there was grinding on my end felt her up a bit but nothing serious back scratches is her go to more on the plus size and she is short would I repeat. Ehhhhhhhhhh meh.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kittyinfinity13

  8. #2313

    Aaliyah Cuddles

    Earlier posts Orlando and Tampa had her being banned under previous names.

    Finished a session & it was a total waste of time and money!

  9. #2312

    Thanks bunches

    Quote Originally Posted by TJpumps  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Just passing a message along. Kay is still snuggling and is looking for mature regulars. She's had enough of you time wasters.
    Thanks sooo much.

  10. #2311
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    Everytime I get a new account it gets banned. I have never said anything on that site about any extras. Just wondering if the girls are reporting me after our off site chat?
    The only thing I can think of is if you ever put your phone number there.

  11. #2310

    Cuddlecompainions

    She is also on CuddleCompanions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    Everytime I get a new account it gets banned. I have never said anything on that site about any extras. Just wondering if the girls are reporting me after our off site chat?

  12. #2309

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Could anybody please PM Sookie's contact info? I have seen her before but then my account got banned. I got a new one, contacted her, she responded but the new account got banned again. Thanks!
    Everytime I get a new account it gets banned. I have never said anything on that site about any extras. Just wondering if the girls are reporting me after our off site chat?

  13. #2308

    Sookie

    Could anybody please PM Sookie's contact info? I have seen her before but then my account got banned. I got a new one, contacted her, she responded but the new account got banned again. Thanks!

  14. #2307
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrun21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Camilla01? She is new to the site.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/camilla01.
    I have no first hand experience, but that definitely looks like a fake profile.

  15. #2306

    Camilla01

    Anyone seen Camilla01? She is new to the site.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/camilla01.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape