Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 18177
-
01-01-26 16:01 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 67I'm sorry
I just want to know why does UTR mean real quick it's driving me crazy.
-
01-01-26 14:40 #16706Senior Member

Posts: 255Seleste
She did the same with me 250 for 1 hr, which isn't bad for a beautiful young petite spinner. So I said why not. Before leaving she requested video verification and the upselling started. I just told her I prepared what we agreed on, and I still wanted to see her. She's a gorgeous girl, the hotel she's at is shady, lots of guests and management around, wondering who you are. Be prepared for that when you go and see her. She opened her door smelling fresh, in her birthday suit. I won't go into too many details but from beginning to end, all my stress melted off me, and she even gave me a good massage before I left. Go and see her Lhern1982 is her gatekeeper for now, please don't ask me for her number. She's super young, tiny petite thing, and everything about her and what she does for you is amazing. You feel like her boyfriend walking out after a perfect date.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 22:51 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 237Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by Lhern1992
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 21:36 #16704Senior Member

Posts: 98Sophia PR
Hell of a way to end the year with Sophia, couldn't wait any longer after my first visit with her. Comms are always on point and will always greet you in such a delightful manner in her little lingerie. She always exceeds expectations when it comes down to her performance, I cannot get enough of this woman. Always easy to communicate with her and as long as you're being a gentleman she's always willing to oblige. She's mentioned that her holiday special is ending soon so see her when you can.
-
12-31-25 19:22 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 77Seleste
Your mailbox is full. LOL anyone else have her digits?
Originally Posted by Lhern1992
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 16:56 #16702Senior Member

Posts: 301M1 L Screening
You have to see one of two providers. Either see JerseyGirl or SarahMaitland for referrals to see M1 L.
Originally Posted by Labowski
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 15:04 #16701Senior Member

Posts: 179Now that you mention it.
I honestly did not want to comment on this person since I did not want to burst anyone's bubble. The first thing is that I already knew about this provider even before Lhern1992 mentioned her (since that other trusted provider he originally mentioned) offered me duos with (Celeste). I declined since Celeste rates were too high, and I honestly did not believe it was worth it.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 14:48 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 599I just saw Sophia and everything everyone has said about her is true. I really had a great time with a great provider. Guys, please take care of her and don't scare her away. Treat her like you would want to be treated. Her prices are reasonable, she does have an incall location, but she did an outcall with me, so I was grateful for that as I hate driving in Orlando. I hope you guys don't wear her out too badly because I definitely want to see her again. Thank you, GhosRider01 for giving me her contact info.
Originally Posted by Gfours
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 14:18 #16699Senior Member

Posts: 523Seleste
First I would like to thank Lhern1992 for sharing his utr digits but unfortunately it just didn't work out for me. We originally had an qv cardate setup where we set up an agreed time just for her to completely bail on me with no proper explanation. Later she apologized and we try to set something up again just for her to tell me cardate BBBJ is 100 and wants minimum of 250 for FS. It's gets better from there she even goes ahead and tries to upsell me on every little bs she can think of.
-
12-31-25 11:51 #16698Senior Member

Posts: 158Seleste
So I figured I would add on to this post, long story short everything LHERN has stated about Seleste is absolutely correct. In fact I asked her for her I'd because I thought she was younger than18. LOL. I have seen her multiple times and every time has gotten better. Just keep in mind, everything comes with a price for her services and they are very fair in my experience. Please guys treat this girl with respect and you will not be disappointed, she is new for sure, but her skills are not A+ for sure. She is definitely my type and. I wish I could keep her for myself LOL. I am not her gatekeeper so please save the PMs I will not respond.
Originally Posted by Lhern1992
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 11:51 #16697Senior Member

Posts: 130Screening process
What is her screening process? How can I start the process?
Originally Posted by Rickusa22
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 09:05 #16696Regular Member

Posts: 5M1 l
M1 L is my ATF. Been seeing here for few years now. Great service and her BJ skills are out of the world. If you can pass her screening process, you are up for a ride.
Originally Posted by AedeGreat
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 07:51 #16695Senior Member

Posts: 53Seleste
Sent a dm and after seeing pics really hope I hear back from you LOL. Looks awesome.
Originally Posted by Lhern1992
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 07:40 #16694Senior Member

Posts: 82Sophia. Latina UTR.
I saw Sophia again before leaving Orlando. It's probably good I don't live in Orlando. She would be one I would want to see every day. Everything about this woman thrills me. From her fiery Spanish temperament, to her accent, to her so soft skin, to her incredible GFE skills. She's so intimate and so damn sexy.
Originally Posted by FindingNimrod
[View Original Post]
Please remember GhostRider01 is her gatekeeper. I cannot provide you with her contact info, it has to be from GR01.
-
12-30-25 23:03 #16693Senior Member

Posts: 161Chocolate for New Years with Maya
Looking to bang out 2025 and who other than my ATF Maya the chocolate princess.
As always she delivers in our usual 2 hour experience before heading to work
See my previous post for details and a few pics.
Interested members HMU for her digits.










Reply With Quote





