Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 534 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 8000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7430

    Pregnant and sexy

    Cocoaaaa.

    Location: Alabaster.

    Age: 24.

    Hair: Black.

    Race: Black / Caribbean.

    Anyone seen this one before?

  2. #7429
    Anyone want to fill up some pregnant pussy for me? PM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/besse...t/347377738209

  3. #7428
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Even though it has been posted in several recent post I forgot to include a link for Ivy so here you go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/381641710970
    Thanks for the update. I was going to see her last week, but when she sent me the location and I saw it was the projects I backed out and went and saw a Latina provider. I do like that Ivey offers BBBJ though so I may give her a try.

  4. #7427
    Even though it has been posted in several recent post I forgot to include a link for Ivy so here you go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/381641710970

  5. #7426

    Ivey Report

    Well even though her location was in a part of town that I don't typically frequent it turned out to be okay. To be honest she was a little thicker than my usual preference but not too bad. I opted for the $50 up charge for BBBJ so we settled on 300 for an hour session. Her hygiene was good no bad odors or weird smells. Activities were BBBJ CFS with some DFK FIV and finished with BBBJ CIM. While her location to me is not ideal and she's a bit thicker than I normally care for given the quality of the service I would probably see her again although I wouldn't necessarily put her in the category of a regular girl! MJ.

  6. #7425

    Madame. Anyone seen her

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...244/2058101343

    Anybody seen her? I've seen her advertisements for months but never pulled the trigger because of no comments or reviews.

  7. #7424
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/381641710970

    Anyone seen her? Her location is in a sketchy part of town so any info would be appreciated. Thanks MJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/047392837393

    This one is a transplant from north alabama. Saw her the other day off Arkadelphia and all was fine.

    Pics and prices accurate. BBBJ, BBFS 2 positions, no rush. Would see again if needed.
    She's stays in an apartment on 3rd (or at least she did in November) and it's fine. She'll intermittently use a hotel too; I saw her at DI on Ark.

  8. #7423
    Quote Originally Posted by DaIronman69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever dealt with this one? I've hit her up twice and she always seems to have an attitude, and it's hard to tell from the pics if she is missing teeth because the pics seem filtered. If anyone has had any experiences let me know how it was please. https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/363138390121
    She is a classic no girl! It's pretty much no to everything that most people are looking for in a provider! Tons and tons of rules she's a serious pain in the ass with a very very limited menu! Save your time and your money on this one there's better to be had for sure with much less aggravation and a more appealing menu. MJ.

  9. #7422

    Honey P

    Quote Originally Posted by DaIronman69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever dealt with this one? I've hit her up twice and she always seems to have an attitude, and it's hard to tell from the pics if she is missing teeth because the pics seem filtered. If anyone has had any experiences let me know how it was please. https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/363138390121
    I believe that is Honey P. The review I bookmarked described her as lots of rules, rushed, expensive with everything covered.

  10. #7421

    Ms. Attitude with a nice body

    Anyone ever dealt with this one? I've hit her up twice and she always seems to have an attitude, and it's hard to tell from the pics if she is missing teeth because the pics seem filtered. If anyone has had any experiences let me know how it was please. https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/363138390121

  11. #7420

    Ivey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/381641710970

    Anyone seen her? Her location is in a sketchy part of town so any info would be appreciated. Thanks MJ.

  12. #7419

    Amber

    Saw Amber today she usually works in Atlanta but was on Ark, she said she visits Bham regularly. She is tiny I love a spinner, great price and loved the dick. I will be seeing her whenever she's in town. Damage was $. 35 for HH and she was freshly showered highly recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/198662118

  13. #7418
    Quote Originally Posted by IMallinOneDay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    Said she has house in hwood area.

    Decent rates, wants $$ to send a pic, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...o/756601764570
    Deposit scam.

    If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times: girls that look like that ain't selling cheap pussy on skipthegames.

  14. #7417

    Brittany??

    Anyone seen her?

    Said she has house in hwood area.

    Decent rates, wants $$ to send a pic, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...o/756601764570

  15. #7416
    Quote Originally Posted by SRG1286  [View Original Post]
    For the first thing she has a very limited menu. And perhaps more importantly for me she says that you must bring your own protection. I know a lot of people in the hobby actually prefer to do this however it's been my experience that anyone that doesn't have their own condoms is very likely a poor date and it's just one more hoop you have to jump through to see them generally to receive the poorest of service that's just been my experience. MJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape