Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 529 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7487
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingTight2  [View Original Post]
    Was curious about Kang Fa in Melbourne, I'm not in Melbourne much and was wondering if it's worth going to. Reply here or PM is fine.
    If you're looking for anything more than a good massage there are better options.

  2. #7486

    Kang Fa

    Was curious about Kang Fa in Melbourne, I'm not in Melbourne much and was wondering if it's worth going to. Reply here or PM is fine.

  3. #7485

    Zen melt

    Was thinking about going to royal health spa on Wickham one day but sbr told me about his encounter there. So I ended up at Zen melt, again. Linda and sasa was working. I told Linda I wanted her so she takes me to the room. She starts the massage and let me know that sasa will do the table shower. I said nope, I came for her. She insisted that sasa is much younger. She definitely is, she was my first ever visit there. Anyways, Linda accompanied me for the whole visit. She gives me a nice hot table shower. There's some TUA, 69, some grinding on my junk. Popped in her mouth and we clean up and towel off. Head back to the room since I have some time left. Made sure she focuses on my quads to get the little sailor saluting once more. From there, it's on again. This lady put her head on the edge of the table and just let me skull fuck her. Then I picked her up while she's laying down for a standing 69. Finally, suited up and just went doggy on her with my thumb up her ass. I asked about Greek, she said she does. With her husband. Anyways, finished in the bag, she cleans me up, I left and told sasa I got her next time.

    Its next time. Sasa wasn't around. Her name is Annalisa, I think. Looks like sasa. I can't tell. She has a round face with the eyes. They look very similar. Anyways, started with the table shower, she offered TUA like Linda. Some BBBJ and played with the boys a lot. We dry up and go back to the room. She starts with a BJ again for a few minutes while she pinches my nips. Suited up and did multiple positions. She told me to be gentle on her man mades. I asked about cim, the answer is no. I asked about cumming on her ass. She said 500. LOL. Idk if she thought I was asking about Greek. I was playing with her balloon knot for a little bit, but she's pull my hand if I got too deep. Anyways, finished in the bag. Then some dude walked in. Each room has TV's so you can see the surrounding areas including the lobby.

    Paid for an hour first visit, 60 for second. Ripped Linda 160 for her efforts. 140 for the other girl. 140 seems to be the going rate for FS there. But you get more bang for your buck l, literally, with Linda.

  4. #7484

    Star

    Is Eva still there, anyone seen her?

  5. #7483

    Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4387  [View Original Post]
    Does any one know Liberty / Nancys days and hours she works the Cocoa spa? I'm aware it's a limited schedule.

    But I want to catch the GOAT!

    I also want to avoid another poor visit with Kim.

    Thanks and Happy New Year!
    Same here. I am not going to be in Brevard until February but, am doing some homework to schedule time.

    How to contact would help as well.

  6. #7482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKojak  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm headed down for a few days and will need a good "massage" after visiting some family. Hope to see a few stars while I'm in Brevard. Beachside or Mainland doesn't matter. Went to Indian Harbour & Melbourne last trip down.
    For me Melbourne's been inconsistent lately, might want to study the orlando forum, it's worth the drive.

  7. #7481

    Headed south

    Hey guys I'm headed down for a few days and will need a good "massage" after visiting some family. Hope to see a few stars while I'm in Brevard. Beachside or Mainland doesn't matter. Went to Indian Harbour & Melbourne last trip down.

  8. #7480

    Liberty O'Love

    Does any one know Liberty / Nancys days and hours she works the Cocoa spa? I'm aware it's a limited schedule.

    But I want to catch the GOAT!

    I also want to avoid another poor visit with Kim.

    Thanks and Happy New Year!

  9. #7479

    Zen Melt

    Checked out Zen Melt twice in the last couple of months. First time was a solid appt with idk who. She had a nice set of Cs I couldn't tell were manmade or not. No Ass, but that's expected. During BBBJ she'd spit into a napkin whenever it got sloppy. We did standard positions and it was pretty passionate. Felt slightly rushed, but I woke up from a good dream. The experience convinced me to return. I think it was 60 for 30 minutes plus 160 for tip?

    My second experience was with someone else and it was so unsatisfactory it killed my libido for like three days. I paid for 30 minutes, but was out in 20. Was only given BBBJ to stand at attention then was rushed to the main course. Wasn't feeling it whatsoever.

    Will I return? Maybe. I think the issue is that they're too understaffed to be handling a moderately high volume of customers. If it gets even slightly busy they want you out fast.

    So know if you plan to visit it's a coin flip. You might have fun or you might not risk going back ever again.

    Nothing will ever live up to Orlando, but at least it's local.

  10. #7478

    Lavender

    Headed back to Florida soon for another extended visit. Curious if anyone has an update about the menu these days on Fee Ave? PM if you wish.

  11. #7477

    Zen Melt down

    I visited Zen Melt some months ago and I had the same experience. For me it was one and done.

    I rather do the driving to Orlando or other places than pay for frustration and bad experiences. I do not know how they are still in business.

    My 2 cents about this place.

  12. #7476

    Zen Melt

    What to ZM close to opening this morning. New girl (at least this is what she tole me) Summer was working at the time. Petite MILF with pretty face and slim body. Smooth kitty. Gave the 80/160.

    Started with table shower which was pretty average (no DATO or DATY) on either parts. Mic skills were on point though.

    Got back tot he room an started to play. Mic skills picked up and was nice and slow how I like it. Verbal as well. Started doing the deed then it went down hill.

    Another Monger came in and waited like 5 minutes so she went up to talk to the guy wearing nothing but a lab coat (pretty obvious what we were up to). This gu instead of coming back opted to stay in one of the rooms. We had a little over 30 minutes left in the session at the time.

    When she came back it started to get rushed and less verbal (IMO due to the monger in the other room waiting). Went to an outstanding session IMO to subpar due to monger waiting.

  13. #7475
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb954  [View Original Post]
    Been following the reviews for awhile so had to see for myself. Jasmine gave a GREAT massage for the first part of my visit, then Yuyu came in. I followed the tips mentioned below and she said "that's all? But I stuck to it and she was okay with it. Not Orlando level of service, but still pretty good! Especially for Brevard. I did Opt for the half hour and no TS since there was concerns of theft, but after this visit and making a good impression. I plan to return and do the TS and full hour next time.

    Side note:

    I tried to find Eva at Star in MI on another day, but no luck. Older lady working acted like she never heard the name before.
    Building a rapport definitely seems to be the key to a better experience there.

  14. #7474

    Water Cube

    Correct, WaterCube is under a new management and very legit. Massage is ok, I've had much better. Don't expect anything other than an average massage. Rates has gone up as well to 130 for 90 minutes and still expect high tips. Go figure.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Mia's long gone. Water Cube is under new ownership now and massage only as far as I know.

  15. #7473
    Yeah Mia's long gone. Water Cube is under new ownership now and massage only as far as I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I went to water cube years ago, can't remember names, 2 girls paying me a lot of attention they were probably high 30's low 40's. Thought I was in for a good time then the doorbell rang... Seems they forgot they had a scheduled appointment for a couples massage. Well that ended all the attention and got a rush job from one of them. That's when Melbourne was getting a lot of options opening up, so I never went back. Haven't heard any reports from that place lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape