Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 33445
-
01-01-26 15:54 #32530Senior Member

Posts: 89Bella
-
12-31-25 22:08 #32529Senior Member

Posts: 474My dog is nice and easy to talk to
And only costs an extra dog treat or two.
Originally Posted by Josh0331
[View Original Post]
Low post count, could be legit, or not.
Stay safe.
-
12-30-25 17:29 #32528Regular Member

Posts: 4Nova
Anybody have intel on Novaglows? I see some stuff from her SA days as Thuggergirl but not much recently. Cheers.
https://tryst.link/escort/novaglows.
-
12-30-25 16:25 #32527Senior Member

Posts: 539My experience as well. I was told it could change if I became a regular. I didn't stick around long enough to find out.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 13:58 #32526Senior Member

Posts: 386Everything covered if that is what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 13:53 #32525Senior Member

Posts: 386Have to agree with units. Sad the hobby has dropped this far. Only a few good ones left. Sure glad to see Sassy is back.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 09:38 #32524Senior Member

Posts: 152Room was 100% a mess for sure, but when I saw her she was thin and looking like her photos.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 00:58 #32523Regular Member

Posts: 5I met her back in July. She is legit. I would see her more often but she doesn't do GFE and everything is covered. But she really nice and loves to talk.
Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 23:44 #32522Senior Member

Posts: 1165Odd, but being blunt. She has zero reviews in her own area listed.
Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 23:24 #32521Regular Member

Posts: 5I met her back in July she's legit. She is nice and loves to talk. However, she doesn't offer GFE and everything is covered. I would see her more often, but those limits are the reason I'm out on her. However the best CBJ I ever had. She also offers msog for an hour.
Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 21:54 #32520Senior Member

Posts: 48Jade Marie
https://tryst.link/escort/jade-marie
Has anyone met Jade Marie? Looks like she's been in town for a few days.
-
12-29-25 21:37 #32519Senior Member

Posts: 72Has she lost a bunch of weight?
She was enormous when I saw her a year ago. In fact, I thought she might have been preggo with how big she was. Room was a mess too.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 20:22 #32518Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49Thanks babe. I too would repeat.
OXOXOXO.
Sass
.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 12:34 #32517Senior Member

Posts: 537She did mention something about being robbed recently, that might explain the bruises. I don't know, I've seen some extremely discouraging usage marks and she seemed clean to me.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
Nice girl too, personality wise. Not GFE but definitely better than some.
-
12-29-25 11:08 #32516Senior Member

Posts: 353I can agree.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
Met this morning.
Sweet personality, super nice butt, gorgeous nipples, nice clean safe home.
I will repeat.









Reply With Quote






