Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 19459
-
12-29-25 20:46 #16984Senior Member

Posts: 66Angela at Q
First time meeting her and she's already on my ATF list. She's gorgeous.
Face 10/10 Body 10/10 service 10/10.
She has a gym body. She's not petite like most Asian providers. Long legs, white toes.
Makeout session, dfk, BBBJ, 69, edge of bed face fuck, mish, doggy, cim.
Her English is good enough no translator needed.
Positive energy for the entire 1 hr. We didn't even have time to massage.
Repeating for sure.
-
12-29-25 18:23 #16983Regular Member

Posts: 21Chloe
The perfect weight. Spinneresque body but not a tiny spinner (<5'2" and 100# if that makes sense? Incredible yoga model body! Only three days left if you want to see her before she takes flight.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 18:16 #16982Regular Member

Posts: 21Angela is back!
Tried to be the first to greet her back but couldn't make it out there before 9 am today. Let's just say right out of the gate Angela and Chloe were rocking the bday suit getting ready in the bathroom. Chloe almost made me succumb to her but I needed to hold out for Angela.
Usual donation for 1 hr, amazing face and body for my personal taste. Angela reminds me of Anna way back at Goddess in FW. Super stunning GND face (my personal favorite over MAGA makeup girls) and absolute perfect body for my liking. No really the body is perfect. Multiple K9 positions, standing Mish, mish, prone, clam shell, RCG, CGside saddle blah blah blah.
But on top of it all, rock star personality and energy that knows how to have fun.
She is here for Jan and then going back home for CNY. She'll be back in March so go get you some Angela time for the next 35 days!
-
12-29-25 17:11 #16981Senior Member

Posts: 270Like how big? How much she weigh?
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 17:05 #16980Senior Member

Posts: 148Appreciate this intel as well; very different experience than others recounted. Good to have multiple experiences shared.
Originally Posted by SteveInSeattle
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 14:36 #16979Senior Member

Posts: 278Fat ass Chloe at Q
Saw Chloe at Q after my ATF, Kelly (Fiona / Bella) went back to China yesterday. Chloe is HOT. Fat and bubbly ass with flawless skin. Cat bath, YMMV, BBBJ, DATY, 5-6 positions later I cum in bag. We had an issue with the hat where she put it reverse and I had to replace it mid session. Kinda killed the boner but she was happy to BBBJ to make me hard again. 10/10 effort and big fat ass with MM D cups. What's not to like? She is pretty too. She leaves on 31st so you gentleman have 2 days to spank that ass in doggie before she leaves.
-
12-29-25 14:00 #16978Senior Member

Posts: 511HJ Only?
What do you guys pay for just a massage for a HH plus HE? I don't like paying more than 100 total, just seems like if I am paying over that amount I might as well go to a place that offers more for say 170. Maybe go 120 total if UTR touch is allowed and also depending upon how hot or not, that she is.
-
12-29-25 12:03 #16977Regular Member

Posts: 3Liya Massage
I stopped by Liya Massage in Kirkland this weekend. The place is located on a busy street and there is a small parking lot for about 4 cars immediately out front or plenty of parking down the side street if you want to walk up to the place. Chloe answered and was cheerful. The place definitely smelled like food. Unfortunately, a strong fishy smell. Not as bad as Renue Spa in Bellevue though. If you've been there, then you know what I'm talking about. I ended up with Mia. She's tall with long hair and was wearing one of those skirts that are actually shorts underneath. She's probably in her mid to late 30's.
As reported here earlier, this is a HJ only place. The best part of my experience is that there was zero talk about a tip. After the flip she just went right to it. The things I didn't appreciate was that there was zero massage. Just rubbing of hands over and over again in the same spot which was not relaxing at all. And no teasing at all. After the flip, she just went straight to it. No teasing, and just ho-hum. The place was very busy too. The doorbell rang three times during the 45 minutes I was there. Chloe who was in another room with a customer, answered the door each time. The walls are very thin and I could hear the conversation each time. And each time, Chloe asked Mia to come out and meet the customer. While I don't understand Chinese, I could tell Mia was annoyed as she muttered something in Chinese when she went out the door. Another thing that really bothered me was that while I was getting dressed, Mia was already preparing the table for the next guest. She did not change the sheets. She only sprayed something around the face hole. Ugh!
So overall I was not impressed and won't be going back. I'm really interested in a place that does lots of teasing and slowly builds up to the main event. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear!
-
12-29-25 10:28 #16976Senior Member

Posts: 148I appreciate the intel on Liya!
There's a lot to be said for a fun, flirty or sensual HJ if the lady is cute and into it. I know everyone's always into service per dollar, but to me every experience is fun.
Originally Posted by StuntDriver
[View Original Post]
The 2 M Spas are kind of my go-to right now; been to both with identical service. Attractive ladies, some "on the younger side", decent massage and baggie BJ. Mutual touch varies a lot between the lades, I think part of seeing them repeatedly. If I could turn that CBJ into a BBBJ, I'd be exclusive.
-
12-28-25 13:01 #16975Senior Member

Posts: 26I hadn't heard of Liya, thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by StuntDriver
[View Original Post]
As for M Spa, you can definitely get CBJ. Lulu wouldn't do CFS but Cherry seemed more open, just haven't had a chance to see her again.
-
12-28-25 05:41 #16974Banned Member

Posts: 994Sadly, this does not appear to be correct.
I asked and she said this may have been a translation error.
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 21:40 #16973Senior Member

Posts: 122Also I should add that Joey said she is moving to Brisa next week.
-
12-27-25 21:30 #16972Senior Member

Posts: 122I've been reading about her for the past month or two. Just went and saw her.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
BBFS wasnt offered, I think too many people are asking for it now.
Joey answered the door wearing a cute dress with no panties. She is tiny and adorable. Very playful personality. Started with an oil massage followed by a cat bath. Flipped over and she gagged herself on my cock then asked if I want to fuck. Absolutely. She wrapped me up but I was too big for her (being massive is not always a blessing). We laughed and played just the tip for a few minutes. After a while I took the jacket off and rubbed the head on her pussy.
She asked if Yumi could join us, obviously I said yes but fucked her face for a bit more first.
Yumi came in a few minutes later, stripped down and got on her knees and gave me a blowjob, her mouth felt fucking anazing and she is absolutely beautiful. Strapped up and fucked Yumi for 15 minutes while I made out with Joey and fingered her pussy. Then they both jacked me off for 20 minutes until I came in Yumi's mouth.
Both women are beautiful and friendly. Joey's personality reminds me of Ai Euhara and she looks a tiny bit like her. Yumi has the most beautiful face I've seen at an AMP and perfect MILFY body. 300 all in for the hour and I got the whole hour.
-
12-27-25 20:48 #16971Banned Member

Posts: 994Not to me, but I did not ask
Others have differing stories. Maybe do a forum search on "Joey".
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 18:12 #16970Senior Member

Posts: 122Does she still offer BBFS or is it YMMV.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





