Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 40434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40104
    How did you pay $$. 5. I'm getting quoted for $$45 min and $$ 5/60 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaveMemory2011  [View Original Post]
    I just visited Kahala house with this amazing girls name Gina. She is gorgeous exotic Asian girl here with dyed blonde hair. She's pretty and super curvaceous and I would guess she is in her late 20's. If I can compare her to anyone it would be to Kim Kardashian but with larger breasts. Her tits are ridiculously huge at 36 Triple D. They are 100% natural! They were fun to play with. She came in hot black dress, skin tight, club-type dress with tube top and her large breasts were ready to burst out. If you are looking for a massage this is not the place for you. They don't do massages but do offer FS. She says she charges $$ 5 for FS. She let me pop out her large breasts and let me play with her huge round ass.

    I love how she keeps the light in her room up because when she took off her outfit and let her hair down, I was in heaven. Gina has one of the hottest bodies not only in the industry but flat out of just about any women on this planet. As she went down her hands was all over my body and her mouth engulfing my driving hot rod like a porn star. After 5+ minutes we moved to the bed, she reached in her bag to pull out her purple bullet, laid flat in her back with head over the edge of the bed taking my meat in her mouth as she toyed with her pussy with one hand and the other on her breast. She came a couple times once so hard I thought she was going to but my dick off. She turned around to show me her super wet pussy telling me that it's all for me. She was ready and so was I as she slipped the cover on my shaft. As I slid in and out of her full glory. We fucked in every position possible at one point in doggie my condom got loose so she replaced it with a new condom. Finally I was ready to explode with an earth shattering orgasm, I stood on the bed, I unload my cream in her mouth and watched as my cum dropped out of her lips onto her breast and flat stomach. She stood up and hugged me and thanked me for making her feel so good but also teased me as now my cum and her pussy juice was on the both of us and said "I don't think a hot towel will not clean you up". Offered a shower together. In the shower she apologized to me about the use of condoms. We've had unprotected sex before but she reassured me that she feels better with the use of condoms because of the possibility of catching things from others and passing it on to me. I totally understood her meaning and told her it's not important not having to go bareback with her and assured her we will be seeing each other lots of times with covered sex. Definitely repeat!

    She is here only for a couple of weeks, catch her while you can.

    For Kahala house location and phone number, go to mojovillage website-service-massage-Honolulu location KAHALA.

  2. #40103

    Young beautiful Gina is here at Kahala House

    I just visited Kahala house with this amazing girls name Gina. She is gorgeous exotic Asian girl here with dyed blonde hair. She's pretty and super curvaceous and I would guess she is in her late 20's. If I can compare her to anyone it would be to Kim Kardashian but with larger breasts. Her tits are ridiculously huge at 36 Triple D. They are 100% natural! They were fun to play with. She came in hot black dress, skin tight, club-type dress with tube top and her large breasts were ready to burst out. If you are looking for a massage this is not the place for you. They don't do massages but do offer FS. She says she charges $$ 5 for FS. She let me pop out her large breasts and let me play with her huge round ass.

    I love how she keeps the light in her room up because when she took off her outfit and let her hair down, I was in heaven. Gina has one of the hottest bodies not only in the industry but flat out of just about any women on this planet. As she went down her hands was all over my body and her mouth engulfing my driving hot rod like a porn star. After 5+ minutes we moved to the bed, she reached in her bag to pull out her purple bullet, laid flat in her back with head over the edge of the bed taking my meat in her mouth as she toyed with her pussy with one hand and the other on her breast. She came a couple times once so hard I thought she was going to but my dick off. She turned around to show me her super wet pussy telling me that it's all for me. She was ready and so was I as she slipped the cover on my shaft. As I slid in and out of her full glory. We fucked in every position possible at one point in doggie my condom got loose so she replaced it with a new condom. Finally I was ready to explode with an earth shattering orgasm, I stood on the bed, I unload my cream in her mouth and watched as my cum dropped out of her lips onto her breast and flat stomach. She stood up and hugged me and thanked me for making her feel so good but also teased me as now my cum and her pussy juice was on the both of us and said "I don't think a hot towel will not clean you up". Offered a shower together. In the shower she apologized to me about the use of condoms. We've had unprotected sex before but she reassured me that she feels better with the use of condoms because of the possibility of catching things from others and passing it on to me. I totally understood her meaning and told her it's not important not having to go bareback with her and assured her we will be seeing each other lots of times with covered sex. Definitely repeat!

    She is here only for a couple of weeks, catch her while you can.

    For Kahala house location and phone number, go to mojovillage website-service-massage-Honolulu location KAHALA.

  3. #40102
    Have not been to Spa in a while. Anyone try the new line up with those Taiwanese girls? Also same place? Not a fan of the location.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogane  [View Original Post]
    Aloha ZMerquise,

    So the 3rd ad you listed in your post is for J-Spa. J-Spa has many reviews in its respective J-Spa thread and there are lots of good reviews of the J-Girls which frequent that location and the ad pics often are similar to the girls and sometimes even are the real pics of the girls there. I've gone to J-Spa before and it's fairly easy to set up an appointment via text. Service and price may vary depending on the girls there but mostly a good option if you like J-Girls and got the funds to go $$.

    Just for reference, this is the J-Spa ad taken from the previous post:

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13274347.html

    I haven't confirmed any of the other 2 ads. So not too sure, could likely be fake or not great, unless anyone else sheds some light on those.

    Stay safe everyone and have fun!

    Very Respectfully,

    -Sho.

  4. #40101

    1 Ad is for J-Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMerquise  [View Original Post]
    See alot of flashy ads and other places multiple girls, never see a thread for them I assume these are fake? Or has anyone tried what's the deal with them?

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13295486.html

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../23344771.html

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13274347.html

    Has anyone ever tried these or followed through?
    Aloha ZMerquise,

    So the 3rd ad you listed in your post is for J-Spa. J-Spa has many reviews in its respective J-Spa thread and there are lots of good reviews of the J-Girls which frequent that location and the ad pics often are similar to the girls and sometimes even are the real pics of the girls there. I've gone to J-Spa before and it's fairly easy to set up an appointment via text. Service and price may vary depending on the girls there but mostly a good option if you like J-Girls and got the funds to go $$.

    Just for reference, this is the J-Spa ad taken from the previous post:

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13274347.html

    I haven't confirmed any of the other 2 ads. So not too sure, could likely be fake or not great, unless anyone else sheds some light on those.

    Stay safe everyone and have fun!

    Very Respectfully,

    -Sho.

  5. #40100
    See alot of flashy ads and other places multiple girls, never see a thread for them I assume these are fake? Or has anyone tried what's the deal with them?

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13295486.html

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../23344771.html

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13274347.html

    Has anyone ever tried these or followed through?

  6. #40099
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    They were on their way to pick up Thanksgiving things.
    After doing some charity work at a senior center (smile).

  7. #40098
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Bus picked up 2 young ladies in front of CC. Look like two working women. Cool shoes and stockings. Hard to see her friend.
    They were on their way to pick up Thanksgiving things.

  8. #40097

    In front of CC

    Bus picked up 2 young ladies in front of CC. Look like two working women. Cool shoes and stockings. Hard to see her friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8869.jpg‎  

  9. #40096
    Quote Originally Posted by RolexChadder  [View Original Post]
    How are the girls there, are they good looking?
    No of course not I've been there several times always upsell and junk massage.

    If true about 2 bills I don't think so, not going back, pictures are not girls there.

  10. #40095
    Quote Originally Posted by MushiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Been there several times and it seems okay. Good massage with a little roaming. The 2nd time there, I got everything for $200 and the girl keeps texting me every few weeks. Must be a little slow these days. Also, parking is convenient if you go early.
    How are the girls there, are they good looking?

  11. #40094
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever been there? I seen a couple of ads. $60/60 minutes. Wasn't sure how it was and what is included.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...896128912.html
    My curious mind noticed that this advertisement offered (among other services) "pettrisage". Didn't know what that meant, and it's never been defined on the Honolulu forum, so I looked it up. The correct spelling is "petrissage," and it "is a deep massage technique that involves kneading, squeezing, and wringing soft tissues like muscles to release tension and improve circulation. It is performed using the hands and thumbs to apply pressure and manipulate the tissue, and it is often used after lighter strokes like effleurage. The benefits include reduced stress, enhanced blood circulation, increased range of motion, and muscle relaxation". So it's nothing new, kinky or strange.

  12. #40093

    Coral Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever been there? I seen a couple of ads. $60/60 minutes. Wasn't sure how it was and what is included.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...896128912.html

    Thanks.

    Freak.
    Been there several times and it seems okay. Good massage with a little roaming. The 2nd time there, I got everything for $200 and the girl keeps texting me every few weeks. Must be a little slow these days. Also, parking is convenient if you go early.

  13. #40092

    Coral Spa

    Anyone ever been there? I seen a couple of ads. $60/60 minutes. Wasn't sure how it was and what is included.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...896128912.html

    Thanks.

    Freak.

  14. #40091
    Quote Originally Posted by GuboxCS08  [View Original Post]
    Where can I get a great massage with happy ending or FS for around 200 or less.
    That's the great bonus I think everyone what's 10 year ago prices.

  15. #40090
    Quote Originally Posted by Pueo808  [View Original Post]
    Is Lily the one in the pics you linked to?
    Not at all. The pics are either previous providers or stock pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape