Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements (SA)

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 648 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 9709
This blog is moderated by EchoEcho
  1. #9484
    There's some info I'm willing to share from time to time but I do pay for the subscription to SA. I use it. I have a lot of success but I put in the work.

    I'm not willing to just give out digits on all these girls unless they have specifically told me I can.

    There's a bunch I keep to myself, like anyone would. When I posted a few pics a while back my inbox blew up, like blew up with guys asking for numbers.

    When someone helps me, I help back. But there's are limits like anything else. I just re-subscribed to SA yesterday. For the cost of 1 visit, I can now set up 10 more.

    I figured it up the other day. In 2025 I met 29 off the site.

    5 in Chattanooga.

    4 in Alabama.

    The rest in east Tennessee Knoxville to Tri cities area.

    One brought a friend for free that played, so 30?

    Several have been repeats.

    All between 2 and 5.

    I'm on one right now that just about has me out of the game. She's a professional in her day job and probably makes close to 6 figures. She's picky, doesn't have to do this. No way in hell I'd give her info to anyone.

  2. #9483

    SA or Sugarlife now

    Fellow hobbyists, can you let me know which one of these two subscription sites you would recommend signing up for?

  3. #9482
    Yes, the board is for sharing and I believe most members do a good job of that. That said, I'm with RockyMtn. There's no way I'd provided digits to a monger who isn't able to make an organic connection with an SB, and it's kinda hard to make that connection when you don't have a Seeking subscription. Help, YES! Handouts, NO!

    Quote Originally Posted by Willu11  [View Original Post]
    The board is for sharing info and helping one another out or have you forgotten that?

  4. #9481

    Education

    Quote Originally Posted by Willu11  [View Original Post]
    The board is for sharing info and helping one another out or have you forgotten that?
    As I learned a long time back on the SA forum. Guys aren't willing to share if you don't have a membership yourself. I got plenty of responses with, "I'm not giving out a girl's number to a random that I put work in myself on. If you aren't willing to pay for a membership, then these girls are out of your league. " It sucked being told that but they're right, these aren't STG girls you can just blowup out of the blue looking for a nut. A lot of times these girls are very private and have a professional life or college students. They aren't looking for a fix or something like that. When you go giving out their number without asking them if it's cool or even coming at me proper in a private message. Your initial message was literally. I'm not paying for the site, give me her number. Learn some decorum and how to approach vs just thinking someone is going to give it out. Yes this forum is for sharing but it's also for getting info from others via message on hey I've been chatting with X what can you tell me about her as we got something set up in a few days.

    Once again. Happy 3rd day of Kwanza LOL.

  5. #9480
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMntHigh  [View Original Post]
    Numb nuts, you don't even pay for SA so why would I share a girl's number with you. Don't be cheap pony up like the rest of us that message these girls and try to set something up. You don't have enough status for me to even consider sharing if you decided to be on hiatus from SA. So once again, don't be cheap and get a membership vs mooching off others.

    Gobbless.
    The board is for sharing info and helping one another out or have you forgotten that?

  6. #9479

    How not to get help

    Quote Originally Posted by Willu11  [View Original Post]
    Since Rocky Mnt is being douche can anyone send me her contact info? I have shared with may on here with no issues.

    Thanks.
    Numb nuts, you don't even pay for SA so why would I share a girl's number with you. Don't be cheap pony up like the rest of us that message these girls and try to set something up. You don't have enough status for me to even consider sharing if you decided to be on hiatus from SA. So once again, don't be cheap and get a membership vs mooching off others.

    Gobbless.

  7. #9478

    Nicky to be colonized

    Since Rocky Mnt is being douche can anyone send me her contact info? I have shared with may on here with no issues.

    Thanks.

  8. #9477
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMan865  [View Original Post]
    FYI. Effective January 1, 2026, the Premium membership will be rebranded as Platinum. The 30-day membership will increase another 15.38% from 130 bucks per month to 150 bucks per month. The rebranding attempt as a high-end "dating" site continues. Hopefully, you're still getting proper value out of those paid memberships.

    Stay safe,

    Milfman.
    Its been worth it to me. I've had great success. I'm on one right now that mage me kick all the others out of rotation.

  9. #9476

    Seeking Membership Price Increase to 150 bucks per month on January 1, 2026

    FYI. Effective January 1, 2026, the Premium membership will be rebranded as Platinum. The 30-day membership will increase another 15.38% from 130 bucks per month to 150 bucks per month. The rebranding attempt as a high-end "dating" site continues. Hopefully, you're still getting proper value out of those paid memberships.

    Stay safe,

    Milfman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Seeking-Price-Increase-January012026.jpg‎  

  10. #9475

    Emily

    I have had no luck getting communication out of her. Likely because I don't post a profile pic on there and I may be filtered in her inbox. Can anyone DM digits?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-209a5d1b2ef3

  11. #9474

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Callmecrazy  [View Original Post]
    No "date" details. Communication was good. We planned to meet up at a food joint but she never showed and never heard anything from her since. Too bad I really liked her look and communication was great until it wasn't.
    Same today communication was good seemed open to anything, then today crickets.

    I will update it meet her.

  12. #9473

    Sheilalynn222

    Quote Originally Posted by Willu11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a date with this one? She's on all the sites and very open just checking if any info.

    Thanks.
    No "date" details. Communication was good. We planned to meet up at a food joint but she never showed and never heard anything from her since. Too bad I really liked her look and communication was great until it wasn't.

  13. #9472

    Sheilalynn222

    Anyone had a date with this one? She's on all the sites and very open just checking if any info.

    Thanks.

  14. #9471
    Quote Originally Posted by Willu11  [View Original Post]
    I never have any luck with search function on here. Anyone met her? She hits me up all the time just not sure if worth it.

    Thanks.
    She's real and a good time. She's safe, sane and sober. Will come to you and communicates. She's not a spinner but not a BBW either. Ass looks great when she's head down ass up getting plowed.

  15. #9470
    Quote Originally Posted by Willu11  [View Original Post]
    I never have any luck with search function on here. Anyone met her? She hits me up all the time just not sure if worth it.

    Thanks.
    I met her several years ago once. Safe incall in Whittle Springs area. Was not very into it though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape