Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 5570
-
01-03-26 09:07 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 96Saw her October of 2025
Saw her last year in Durham. The pictures are not hers. She is not from the RDU area- drove 1 1/2 hours from Rocky Mount. She said she was a dental hygienist. She was short and plump not like the pictures which were the same ones she is currently using. Nice enough personality. She has contacted me several times since by text and the site. Have not and will not see her again.
Originally Posted by Raider887
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 17:45 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 38Easygoingitgurl
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1655452e2c7ce2
Anyone has any Intel on this one? Would really appreciate any inputs.
-
12-29-25 12:25 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 149Was she local? Care to share her name or profile?
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 08:22 #5342Regular Member

Posts: 18Wow, been there with this one years ago. She has more "car accidents" to deal with than a body shop! In the end she has the audacity to say I was the one wasting her time and she told me off. All the polite well spoken facade dropped and I saw a peek at some hood let me tell you LOL.
Originally Posted by NiteLifed69
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 14:38 #5341Senior Member

Posts: 161There is more than one Pro on SA. LOL
Previously I posted clues that tell me the SB is probably a pro. Right off when they call me sweetie, baby, hun, etc. Forgot to mention the most obvious - "I have a room. " Recently I was favorited on SA by Journey whose pic showed a lot of miles for a 27 yo. She texted a more flattering pic a few days later and just for curiosity I then asked her if she could host. When she replied that she "had a room" I politely declined.
Which brings me to yesterday's fascinating M & G. The day before I had been favorited by a good looking blonde in her 30's. After switching to our cells she asked if we could talk on the phone. TBH I have never done that in my ten years on and off SA. Actually I am glad I did and may elect to do that option in the future, bc after about 15 minutes I could tell she didn't have GPS and she never brought up the PPM topic. I had her pick a bar to meet at in her town for 2 pm the next day. When she arrived she looked even better in person, almost TGTBT. Made me think that coaxing her to a 300 ppm was going to be a real challenge. I had a hotel lined up so we chatted over my beer and her mimosa for about a half hour. She was clearly DTF but when I suggested to take this to a hotel date, she replied, "there's no need for you to spend $ on a hotel, I have a room. " It gets better (worse? Not only was it a motel that all of us would know would barely be a one star, she had a driver who had brought her to the bar and would bring her back. Now mind you I haven't done the cheap motel thing with a pro since 2014, so I really had to think with my big head on this. She gave me her room # and I walked her outside to where her driver was parked. I decided I would drive to the motel and decide when I got there. It was barely one star motel tho the reviews weren't that scary. By the time I got there she was in her room and the driver was parking his car. Two of several safeguards in this situation. I had a brief chat with the driver (he seemed harmless) and I parked strategically. I knocked on her door, she was already in something comfortable and did not ask for $ up front (which I would have NEVER agreed to). Needless to say we had an awesome time and she was very happy with the 250 I left her inside a Christmas card. Would I repeat? Good question, tbh I dnk yet. Maybe.
-
12-28-25 14:24 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 72Jamie
Great and entertaining post!
"Dating her isn't dating. It's a recurring calendar invite that never materializes. " This quote perfectly sums up Jamie. This is actually her second SA account. I've met her several times, and at first, she was like Sunshine from Harlem Nights, and I was Richie Vento—she really lays on the GFE thick. She's texting, holding conversations, asking how your day went, and sending pictures. But as time goes on, the pattern becomes clear. She'll text from a new number, asking when we can meet again. We'll agree on a time, but then—surprise—it's car trouble, kids, work, or some other "crisis" on her end. Still, she'll ask for money, promising to make it up to me next time. Which, of course, never happens. And so, the cycle just repeats until you stop answering her texts.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy71
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 13:39 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 75The Case of the Vanishing Date
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-107807d7e9a7
I was into this woman and she seemed legit. Even being critical.
About meeting in her profile. So This began normally. Actually, better than normal. We matched, exchanged numbers, texted like functioning adults. Hope was alive.
Then came the phones. First, she was using a texting app. Fine. Then she moved me to her "real" number. That number had problems. Then there was another number. By the end of this saga, I felt like I was trying to contact a spy who kept burning phones mid-sentence. We made plans. We confirmed plans. Then, right when you iron out the final details you know the two hours before moment, I'd text. And be launched into the void. Later, I'd receive an explanation. Phone died. Glitch. Carrier issues. Possibly a raccoon chewed through a cell tower. All very reasonable. Once. But this exact cycle repeated itself FOUR TIMES. At this point, I'm not sure if she actually wanted to go out or if she just enjoys the thrill of scheduling and disappearing. Maybe she gets a little dopamine hit knowing someone is checking their phone thinking, "Did I hallucinate this woman?" Dating her isn't dating. It's a recurring calendar invite that never materializes. Would recommend only if you enjoy mystery, confusion, and maintaining contact with multiple phone numbers that all belong to the same human. Allegedly. On a separate note I'm about to be very rich as soon as my Nigerian prince long lost. Uncle hits me off. !
-
12-25-25 23:01 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 161This is the level of thoughtful response I was looking for, thank you. And yes, I have always whited out / redacted my name, etc from the reports. My google research just now does indicate that warrants could override HIPPA protection, but honestly in my ten years in the SA game I have only had one girl get squirrely on me. I subseqently got retested and sent her the report, then suggested she focus on other guys she had played with. To your point, probably half my intentions are one and dones, the other half are medium term. With my current "medium term" I waited to provide the reports until the third meet-up to switch her over from covered to uncovered. The main reason I initially put this post out to everyone was to ask whether the strategy of providing the reports PRIOR to the M & G with the younger (20 - 24) new-to-SA types might be a bit too aggressive. Since I am now ten years older than when I started I also wonder if the younger new SBs are more accepting of an aggressive younger guy (35- 45) than a guy listed in his mid 50's.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 21:34 #5337Regular Member

Posts: 19Rory, Avoid
Just a friendly reminder that this was the woman I posted about previously who tried to rob me after her "I need money to pay for the hotel" scam failed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-64b19c580e33
-
12-22-25 10:54 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 585I think that's a really interesting strategy. I might borrow that one when I'm in a situation where I'm looking for a one and done. Most of the time I'm looking for the ones that want a more medium term arrangement. I'm sure you're doing this, but reiterating for the newbies that you should be blocking out any identifying information on your forms. Also, something to consider. If there's any reason you wouldn't want your medical records to become public, keep in mind that you introducing them like this makes it very easy for a judge to later grant a warrant in a criminal case, or a subpoena in a civil case. In legal terms, we call this 'having pierced the veil'. You have lots of protections until you volunteer part of your records. I can think of at least 12 scenarios where this could go bad for you, but I'm not going to document any of them here, out of concern that I may be teaching these providers how to more effectively shake us down.
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 10:34 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 161Finessing the M & G
Whether I set up an M & G for simply coffee or commit to a dinner I generally have a sense that she is DTF. Something I usually do after a few text messages and a day to two prior to the M & G is text the SB two medical reports. My recent test results and also my vascetomy letter. I do this not only to confirm the sugar date option following (preferably immediately) the M & G but also to increase the prospects of uncovered sex. Any thoughts on this, pro or con?
-
12-18-25 09:15 #5334Regular Member

Posts: 19Two Weeks of Reports
I renewed my SA profile for one month and have been busy messaging as many women as possible to get the most value out of that insane monthly cost. Here's a few I found, minus the ones I'm planning on keeping to myself. DM for additional info.
Daisy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-b1924e4a0224
She wanted $500 and can't host. I countered $400 and she said it wasn't enough.
Sam.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-f5ed555221c5
She's real. I met her once, $350 and couldn't host. The pros are that she's really into pretty much anything and was clean and tight. The cons are that she's a former user and it shows a bit. But a good time overall.
Kayle.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-0ed1c6f20665
Asked for gas money, and then complained about "me not being able to afford gas money. " I told her I'd meet her at the gas station and fill up her tank, and crickets followed.
Rae.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-b300411b793c
Wanted online only. No thanks!
Charlie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-a4a500cd743e
Wanted $500 and can't host. I countered $400 and hotel fees, and then crickets.
Angelika.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-f54211c976f3
Asks for money upfront "to prove I'm not a bad person. ".
Kayla.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-d93e98717564
Wanted $500 and cannot host. I didn't pursue further.
Brainy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-134f5ee55dd9
Wanted virtual only until she's back in NC.
Lydia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-67e69315d2a7
She's real. If you're nice you can get most things from her and she can host. Unfortunately the place was cold and smells like her 3 dogs, but a clean house overall. She looks like an unfiltered version of her first pic, so don't expect a beauty pageant.
Gigi.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-8447a93071a8
She's real and a beauty. However, I wasn't her type. I told her my mom thinks I'm a handsome boy 🥲 kidding I was also polite about it.
Zoya.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-9ab987b7c758
Same as above. I'm glad these two interactions didn't happen back to back.
Jasmine.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-5a69d665a233
I had a meet and greet lined up with this cutie, but she cancelled once she found out I was taken. I got put into a position where I couldn't explain my limited availability and she guessed it, so learn from my lesson gents.
Jen.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-0f5f30a63b2b
I reached out and she responded asking if I can afford a $1000 night. I was too tired to negotiate so I left that alone.
Valentina.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-187c68bf2c11
Sent a message and we moved to snap. She wanted $1500 twice a month. Again, I continued to conversation, hoping for the best. I got her down to $500 ppm which I can manage. I may see her at the end of the month.
Luna.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-0a11db4a307f
She was quick to give me her number after sending out a low effort introduction message. And then slow, slow, slow texting. We got to $400 and she can't host, and if you want a more intimate experience it was $500. Eh, not worth for me.
Jazzie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-18dd09c90d8e
She said that she's fine being intimate and always uses protection no matter what. I said I'm fine with that and then crickets. If I get bored a may reach out again.
Meg.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-63a786a55654
She's real, looks like her pics, and can host once comfortable. Unfortunately she isn't into married guys, so we didn't move forward after the meet and greet.
Jenny.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-55ad23713999
Pro.
https://tryst.link/escort/myloverjenny
Mady.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-7ed2cbc67d56
Pro.
https://tryst.link/escort/xoxo-mady
Rose.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-9a28a74a9a7d
Wanted $500, protection required, and cannot host. Yeah I noped out of this one.
-
12-17-25 17:06 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 802. goddessmel. - Content seller only. She'll promise you that if you buy her content she'll meet you in person, but she never will, she is always busy or wants to sell you more content before meeting. I normally wouldn't even consider this but she's literally my ideal everything physically so I played along for a bit. Tried hard, never met, finally gave it up as a lost cause. I know she's a real person and local, not someone who grabbed content somewhere, so if you like redheads and buying content she's great. I'd love to know if anyone's actually managed to meet her in person.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
3. Jess. - virulent manhater. This becomes more and more obvious the longer you talk to her. She might do you for money but will detest every second of it and it shows. I luckily never got to that point with her.
5. Sasha. - Met her years ago (maybe 7 or 8). She was much more overweight than I was interested in pursuing, but obviously that can change over time and there's lots of gym pics in her profile. She's real and I remember her being nice. If anyone meets her for fun I'd love to hear about it.
-
12-17-25 16:40 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 80This isn't her first profile. I've been chatting with her on and off since she graduated from high school (the first pic she ever sent me was her in her cap and gown) and have never gotten her to commit to meeting in person (see comment above re whales, I don't swim in that ocean). We're still friends on snap and insta so I get to see all the thirst traps she posts but I gave up the chase a long time ago. Good luck to all of you though!
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 11:31 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 517Wise words, MmceStep. YOU should play the game. Don't let the game play YOU.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






