Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 1155 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 28207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25897

    Which Carissa?

    Is this the brunette, 5'03,140 lbs, who was picked up at Nebraska and Linebaugh at the beginning of December?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePapi69  [View Original Post]
    Carissa is home from vacation with uncle LEO. If any of you guys happen to run into her, please let me know. I'm dying to try her out.

  2. #25896

    Venezuelan

    Went to this hotel next to the stadium. I have been to this hotel and seen a couple of women here. Depending on your draw the menu will very. This time the menu was not open nothing uncovered. The girl was beautiful, Her body was gorgeous she had I'd say C-cups and an amazing $$. The experience it self wasn't amazing subpar CBJ, let me put her in two positions for the qv but she was somewhat vocal. Overall classic Hispanic girl that isn't very into it but she is vocal in k9. Her name was lis and the damage was 120 roses. Only worth it if you enjoy a beautiful women that just takes a good pounding.

  3. #25895
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom577  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with Mandy in Tampa?
    Link would be nice to see who the hell you are talking about.

  4. #25894
    Quote Originally Posted by DC305  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone take this one for a spin? How was her service and menu? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/199186934
    Pasco forum.

  5. #25893

    Cherry

    Did anyone take this one for a spin? How was her service and menu? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/199186934

  6. #25892
    Tom577
    Guest

    Mandy

    Anyone familiar with Mandy in Tampa?

  7. #25891
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    She still around? Only met her once and she is easily one of the top 5 hottest providers I've met anywhere. One of a handful that I'd easily over donate for.

    Anyone other than Django have any experiences with her?

    https://secrethostess.com/8210038/
    I had seen her once walking on Nebraska but that was easily a year ago. She is never responded to any phone calls since. I didn't partake because she was trying to charge me $200 plus for a quick visit. I know she has a legit job now so that is probably why she no longer has any current ads.

  8. #25890

    Tatiyana

    She still around? Only met her once and she is easily one of the top 5 hottest providers I've met anywhere. One of a handful that I'd easily over donate for.

    Anyone other than Django have any experiences with her?

    https://secrethostess.com/8210038/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tt.png‎  

  9. #25889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Lea

    She Is At uncle's LEO place since October. I'm trying to do some more research about Her situation, If I find Something I'll update It Here.

    Stay Safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim3118  [View Original Post]
    She gave me an alternate number to use a while back stating that her primary number was messed up. All my attempts to reach her on either number lead to crickets.

  10. #25888

    Where is Lea

    She gave me an alternate number to use a while back stating that her primary number was messed up. All my attempts to reach her on either number lead to crickets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mukman  [View Original Post]
    Any update on Lea? I just have the same number and it doesn't go through.

  11. #25887

    Carissa

    Carissa is home from vacation with uncle LEO. If any of you guys happen to run into her, please let me know. I'm dying to try her out.

  12. #25886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377
    ===========================================

    Greetings,

    I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

    Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

    It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

    On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

    This is not the first time you have done it, stop doing it.

    A2

  13. #25885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Lea

    As Today She's Still paying a visit To uncle LEO. Looks like She's Going To be There a while. I'll probably check online For Any uncle Judge decisions.

    Stay Safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mukman  [View Original Post]
    Any update on Lea? I just have the same number and it doesn't go through.

  14. #25884
    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Hi there, most of the seniors in the game here knows about Lea, I Found out She's paying a visit to Uncle LEO since Oct. 22nd, I Don't Know the reasons of why She Got arrested for, I'm trying to find out and I don't Know If She's been released or not. Her Last digits as of August still was 2638. So if you try to reach Her and You get reply, here's the reasons.

    Stay Safe.
    Any update on Lea? I just have the same number and it doesn't go through.

  15. #25883

    Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her recently? Been trying to reach her with no luck.
    Radio silence on the east north east side of I4. She did post about a week back on her IG. Will update if I hear anything assuming she keeps the same number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape