Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 58879
-
12-26-25 13:32 #54679Senior Member

Posts: 105Out of the condom
My first though is. What if he rushes home and squeezed your spunk out of the condom. And into his wife! LOL Cheaper than a sperm bank I would think. Or even worse, they show up a few years later after finding you via DNA and demand child support! Sorry, I'm weird for thinking this! Or maybe I can turn this into a TUBI movie! LOL.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 13:25 #54678Senior Member

Posts: 105Visit to one of the site regular shops
Normally when I sleepwalk I stick to the low volume, 3rd tier L3 shops but in the last 6 months the service and personnel at this tier level as really fallen off. So I've been venturing into those that are listed on this site as "Major league". I will say, this is very true. In fact, my imaginary wallet hates whomever posted that list. But. My "little brother" is very thankful! Last time, I visited The shop on Edgewater. If you know, you know. If you don't, do a wee bit of reading on this delightful site. I dreamt of Crystal. She's got a nice frame, about 5'-3", wonderful little B+ to low C cups with nipples that say that they might have fed a baby or two. I really like those well used nipples. She's got a really nice face. Her oral skills were good, she was soooo friendly. If I were less experienced I would say she was very into me. But I'm not so I'll tell you her acting skills were awesome and greatly appreciated! Kitty was tasty, tight, and wet! Is there an acronym for that? KTTW! Ha ha ha Will visit again. She said she is there till the end of the month. Merry Christmas you mongers!
-
12-26-25 12:51 #54677Senior Member

Posts: 35Do you know what's the place name by chance?
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 11:27 #54676Senior Member

Posts: 418Re: Jasmine
Oh yes, Jasmine is a 5 Star provider…and a sweetheart to boot! Total beauty.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 07:45 #54675Senior Member

Posts: 2270Just closing due to the holidays.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 23:37 #54674Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Dude, I'm laughing so fucking hard!! But Yes there's crazy shit going on sometimes. LOL.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 23:31 #54673Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289She texted me that they are down for a few days and would let me know when they're back up and running and have girls available.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 18:51 #54672Senior Member

Posts: 542Christmas Day Report at 5 Star
Went to five star on E. Colonial Dr. Not too far from UCF.
Tiffany wasn't there, Jasmine was the only girl there. Sexy Malaysian.
Paid 240 upfront, and onto the table shower.
Typical table shower, but she gave a strong effort at TUMA. Flipped, she gave a strong preview of her BBJ. , hopped on my face for some 69, while I was licking her pussy had my thumb in her butt hole, she was sucking my cock and licking my balls. Had to watch it, She got me very close, I had to tap her out. Dried off and back to the room.
I got her the table with her on her knees, gave her a little TUMA treatment right back at her.
She enjoyed with her moans, licked her pussy from behind for another five minutes.
She said it was my turn now, she laid me down, and gave me more BBBJ, then rolled my legs back and gave me some aggressive TUMA, I was her *****, as she slashed me with her tongue.
She curled around and mounted my face for 69. This is when she really showed off her BBBJ skills. Holy shit, her suction and saliva was awesome. It felt so good and I decided just to ride it out with her in 69. It was that good. She went on for a good 15 minutes. , with me sucking on her clit, one finger in her pussy, the other in her asshole, and then I blew my load in her mouth. She kept on sucking it. , squeezing my balls and getting all of my cum out for another minute, as I'm squirming in ecstasy.
It was a hard cum, knocked me out. She said you filled my mouth up, baby. , too much, as she spit in the towel. She left to cleanup.
She came back in with a warm towel, clean my mouth, cock, and hands, and gave me some mouthwash.
She told me to lay on my stomach for massage. It was not busy at all. I was the only one there. , no door pinging. She gave me one of the best massages ever. An awesome deep massage. Amazing. Even better than Tiffany's. , if you can believe that. No singing though. I go to a lot of level one spas a lot just for a really good massage. , happy ending bonus points, but the main reason I go, there is for the massage. Hers is right up there with Tina's at star, Angela at Magic, and others. She got a call from a guy said he'll be there in 30 minutes. So she just took her time. I was there for about 75 minutes when I left.
You have a chance to check out Jasmine, very sexy vixen, cute, nice body, a cute round ass not big, but proportional, nice man-made Cs, long brown hair. Sexy girl.
Jasmine comes and goes, Tiffany will be back in January.
-
12-25-25 17:23 #54671Senior Member

Posts: 254Chloe at Venus spa on Curry Ford.
I had a fantastic visit with Chloe at Venus spa. I spent an hour at Rachel's strip club (leaving a post on strip club thread) with a delightful young spinner, Meadow. As you all know, very little happens at the strip club. But the tease and connection with Meadow, the young hottie dancer had me all charged up. Next up for me was a half hour FS visit to Venus spa. Chloe is an adorable tiny Asian girl with a great look and skills. Her TS was fun and teasing with a BBBJ that almost made me pop (prior excitement at strip club probably helped). Once we got back to the room she started by kissing my nipples which is a turbo charge for me. Then the BBBJ with DT continued. I was just in a trance from the pleasure. Next she covered me up and rode me in cow girl tightening up as she hit a stride. It didn't take long and I blew in the bag. Perfect way to finish for me as I had bruised my back last week and it limited my mobility.
I think I've found my formula. An hour at Rachel's to get charged up and a half hour with Chloe to finish things. Meadow gave me the connection and tease all with English language communication and a cold beer. I left there excited and ready for release. Chloe took care of that. Nice combination that I hope to repeat.
-
12-25-25 14:00 #54670Regular Member

Posts: 8Bro probably thought he could join in. Probably that condom post nut slurper somebody was talking about the other day LMFAO.
Originally Posted by DragonKing84
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 13:09 #54669Senior Member

Posts: 234Google "Butterfly Massage Spa Orlando" . Comes right up.
Originally Posted by TopGun9181
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 11:29 #54668Senior Member

Posts: 854Merry Christmas you filthy animals!
Now get out there and show the girls some holiday cheer!
-
12-25-25 09:41 #54667Regular Member

Posts: 4Unwanted dick flashing
Long time monger though I don't post much. Firstly let me just say candy's skills have gotten better from my last visit a while back ago.
While we were having our session some random dude was just flashing and stroking his dick in the entrance. No one wants to see that bro.
-
12-24-25 16:38 #54666Senior Member

Posts: 267Chloe again
Well, can confirm that the current Chloe is not the same Chloe that was at NDS about 2 years ago. This Chloe is relatively fun. Thin body, with pillowy C or D cups. Tiny waist, and about 5'2" in my estimate. I was trying to find my Chloe "unicorn" from a few pages below, but no luck. Had a decent session. Normal intro and table shower. She offered TUMA, but not my thing, so I declined. Back in the room, we had some basic fondling and cuddling, but eventually threw on a wrapper and got to the main course. Went through a few positions, but really wanted a warm, moist, compliant CIM to finish the session. We unwrapped and she got down on her knees to work some magic with her lips. Right about then, I added a hand, to her hands and lips, to land a rope on her tongue, and the girl spazzed out. She jumped up, ran around the room, making gagging noises, all while I was left to my own entertainment of impregnating the mirror, the wall, the chair, the floor, and at least one of the towels on the bed. She ran out of the room, making retching spitting and gagging sounds, which continued for several minutes. It was actually comical. Eventually, the drama died down, and she came back into the room, bragging about how she swallowed my babies. Far from the truth.
Originally Posted by Krypodog7
[View Original Post]
Another takeaway, is that she wasnt quite able to accommodate my length, and I am not magnum sized. It seemed like I was bottoming out and causing her some discomfort, which really limits the fun (nobody should want these wonderful young ladies to be harmed, or even uncomfortable). We might have been out of synch, but I was never able to go balls deep, in any position. I didnt push the issue, so just enjoyed my time with an attractive, young Asian lady, and made the best of some short stroking.
So, Chloe. Relatively young, very nice figure, if you like pillowy breasts, but not quite the girl to go for, in you want CIM action, or a magnum balls deep pounding!
Just be thankful that MCO has this many options. Go visit the providers that fit your needs and don’t torment the ones that are not a good fit. We want them to stay around as long as possible, if only to take a bit of pressure off of the high volume girls.
Oh. Written on my phone, so the formatting sucks.
-
12-24-25 13:36 #54665Senior Member

Posts: 60Venus
Went to Venus and had a good experience. Pulled two girls and had one on my face while the other was BBCIM. Both were young and attractive.












Reply With Quote




