Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 10356
-
12-31-25 14:48 #9891Senior Member

Posts: 200You could go broke from one visit if you ever saw her prices, talk about GPS. SB.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 10:55 #9890Senior Member

Posts: 243Is this girl real?
I would be broke if that is a GFE.
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 14:08 #9889Senior Member

Posts: 802Year in review
So, I haven't participated in this hobby much the last half of the year because frankly, it seems just too fkd up. But I did have a couple of good sessions with this girl:
"https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/839765001535".
She is quirky and can be difficult but she can also be good, real good.
-
12-29-25 00:00 #9888Senior Member

Posts: 1149Drama Sammie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/622921851656 Saw her in Ocala 2 years ago. Body actually looked better in person, I gave her a positive review but what came later blindsided me a bit. Due to forum rules I can only discuss in DM.
Not saying don't see her, just saying be prepared for some easy to handle drama. Might only get one visit out of her if you don't know how to handle her correctly from the start. She has a flaw in the appearance department but it may have been fixed with the right dentist. If so she is a good looking older woman who will do BBFS pull out. I would guess real age is 45-50.2 years ago her body looked better in person than in the photos then.
As much as she pissed me off with her games I wish her well.
DM me for detailsLast edited by The Big Cat; 12-29-25 at 00:04. Reason: Added “DM me for details”
-
12-26-25 11:34 #9887Senior Member

Posts: 1057Kimberly
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/302590928963
She has been posted about many many times and at the point of being redundant. On Ridgewood ave serious drug addictions of these women who post as providers will ultimately lead to robbery attempts. We all know the drill.
-
12-25-25 23:28 #9886Banned Member

Posts: 962Look who's back
Seems like Kim is back to her old tricks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/302590928963
-
12-24-25 15:53 #9885Senior Member

Posts: 96Vee
Saw her a while back and was not too impressed. Started out with her not being ready when I arrived. (she had two hours notice). Overlooking that the place was clean, she had to chase her cat and put it out of the room. The BBBJ was pretty good and as others have said she took it all down and came back to clean up the drippings with her lips. From there it went down hill. She began her whoa is me, bad back, surgery, only can do certain positions etc. Was only there for the BJ so I didn't care about that. A day later she text looking for more visits but insisting on more money. Her rate was high to begin with and there was no way I was paying that much for a BJ. One and done for me. Just my two cents on her service. Have a great holiday guys!
Originally Posted by JWalkerNikka
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 06:05 #9884Senior Member

Posts: 53Daytona
My lack of posts have been due to staying as a regular to reliable providers. The lack of variety got boring so I took some chances. Goth chick and bubbly brunnete are two that I've never seen before. Lets just say I should have listened to the big head vs little head.
-
12-21-25 13:41 #9883Senior Member

Posts: 107Stephanie and Riley
What, they're not longer the Dynamic Duo? I don't live there, but tried a couple of times when I was in town to set something up with the two of them. Now I'll never get the chance.
Originally Posted by DarkManXFl
[View Original Post]
As to the second girl, I saw her a couple of years ago. Her pictures are several years old, and she doesn't have the perfect body. She is a sweetie, though, and is very friendly and accommodating. She's a fun girl.
-
12-19-25 15:36 #9882Senior Member

Posts: 50Vee
I haven"t seen her for maybe two months. However, I have some differing views but agree with some views expressed by others. I found her to always be freshly showered, on time, pleasant and a good conversationalist. Her head job was, obviously in my opinion, top tier with a great finish and clean up. Not so great on FS but adequate. I thought the requested donation was a bit high but that did not stop me from my first or subsequent visits. Yes, she had serious back surgery which was mildly limiting but I never observed any unusual body issues. That, however, would be a danger sign for consideration before another visit.
Originally Posted by RemoveTrace1
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 10:58 #9881Senior Member

Posts: 1057Melissa
It's funny; these days you find some of our old working girl friends getting vacation time for stupid petty shit. Melissa was an object of T Man's affection LOL but she is looking extremely rough these days but rough was always her best feature.
-
12-19-25 09:23 #9880Senior Member

Posts: 406Good call
You made a good call I visit her once she is a psycho she does have issues with her skin she also had a back issue side issue surgery blah blah blah The one thing about her is she will suck you dry you will not get a stain a spot anywhere but she is not worth her rates nor look anything like her pictures avoid if all possible.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 08:15 #9879Senior Member

Posts: 1057Bubbly brunette AKA as Vee
AKA Veronica LOL well I posted about her a while back. Another jax refugee and as I stated back then. She is a jax refugee who is as wide as she is tall. I advised anyone who was trying to see her should go read the reviews in the jax thread. Now the drug usage is a new one on her but just RTFF should have given guys pause for thought but then again maybe not.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/925614862341
-
12-19-25 07:30 #9878Senior Member

Posts: 82Any info
Good morning men. I'm visiting Daytona for a few days. Wondering if anyone has some thoughts about this morsel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/190949211711
I didn't see a posted name so I couldn't search the thread for any reviews. Any assistance or suggestions for alternatives providers I can safely enjoy are valued.
-
12-19-25 01:38 #9877Senior Member

Posts: 158Bubbly brunette. Beware and AVOID
Hey boys, I went to see this chick last week and walked out. When she got naked there were sores ALL over her body! She tried to play it off as an allergy. I didn't buy it.
Also, her body is NOT what the pics show. She is a little plump plus her skin appeared loose and frumpy.
I got turned off and decided to leave. Just not worth the $$$ per hour she was asking. Not even close.
AVOID if you are in Daytona or if you see her elsewhere.
--Mike.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/925614862341









Reply With Quote





