rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 682 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 10216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9706
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/198834655

    Met her in Camden by the waterfront car date 1. 8 BBBJ with CFS. She can rock the mic and enjoyed the kitty, but she's very annoying, maybe older than the pictures, very ghetto but she's from Camden what can you expect. Cons: she is an upsell machine even after prices were confirmed, agreed to BBBJ then said it's 80.00 more, then tried to claim that me meeting her at the spot we agreed to was an outcall and tried to charge for that. I won't repeat she's hard on the eyes maybe a nice soft body not sure because it was dark and in the car.
    1. 8 for a car date? Oh nah I woulda kicked her out and dipped. I'm not paying more than 1. 2 but shed have to be my type if that. Good thing you left a review and took one for the rest of us.

  2. #9705

    Starr

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/198834655

    Met her in Camden by the waterfront car date 1. 8 BBBJ with CFS. She can rock the mic and enjoyed the kitty, but she's very annoying, maybe older than the pictures, very ghetto but she's from Camden what can you expect. Cons: she is an upsell machine even after prices were confirmed, agreed to BBBJ then said it's 80.00 more, then tried to claim that me meeting her at the spot we agreed to was an outcall and tried to charge for that. I won't repeat she's hard on the eyes maybe a nice soft body not sure because it was dark and in the car.

  3. #9704
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    I was a regular of hers met her a few times over the last few years. However, paying a deposit I will not do idc how good you look. A great rule of thumb is if they're selling pussy, they will also scam you. I've had nothing but good experiences with her, but paying a deposit I would not. Especially she has a guy that she calls her baby father but he's really not (the baby belongs to a trick from way back). Who was scamming in her name when she was arrested and went to rehab.
    Rissa from mt laurel area, I would definitely wrap it up for sure.

  4. #9703

    Rissa

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I have her Facebook info she has two kids and a young black guy is her so called boyfriend I refuse to buy content and give a deposit sooner or later she'll have start working or be broke because that bum boyfriend is probably living off her.
    He really does uses her money for sports gambling.

  5. #9702

    Rissa

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    I was a regular of hers met her a few times over the last few years. However, paying a deposit I will not do idc how good you look. A great rule of thumb is if they're selling pussy, they will also scam you. I've had nothing but good experiences with her, but paying a deposit I would not. Especially she has a guy that she calls her baby father but he's really not (the baby belongs to a trick from way back). Who was scamming in her name when she was arrested and went to rehab.
    Years ago she advertised she loved crack and black guys.

  6. #9701
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with Jessica? Looks good. Ad says 100 qk but then she asks for 200.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...0/462147190871

    This one asked for 120 for just a cardate BJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...p/767949617937
    Second one, see my post #82 here.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...orts&p=7117861#post7117861.

    Stay away.

  7. #9700

    Thank you

    Thank you Hunter Jay, thank you AJ Hunt and thank you Willie Zee. Much obliged. If we can help each other out with some UTR numbers I will. Thanks again.

  8. #9699
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    I was a regular of hers met her a few times over the last few years. However, paying a deposit I will not do idc how good you look. A great rule of thumb is if they're selling pussy, they will also scam you. I've had nothing but good experiences with her, but paying a deposit I would not. Especially she has a guy that she calls her baby father but he's really not (the baby belongs to a trick from way back). Who was scamming in her name when she was arrested and went to rehab.
    I have her Facebook info she has two kids and a young black guy is her so called boyfriend I refuse to buy content and give a deposit sooner or later she'll have start working or be broke because that bum boyfriend is probably living off her.

  9. #9698

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel. It's unfortunate it happened like this, glad you got out and with a little extra LOL. However, I must say, yall kill me with these rates yall pay for these girls. IMO, majority of them aren't worth their asking price (s). And I really mean it. I continue to have far better experiences with chicks who charge reasonable rates (80 and below). I guess that means most providers I'll never get to see but that's okay with me.
    Something similar happened in Delaware. Girl leaves to go get her medicine (drugs) , doesn't come back for almost an hour. Begins talking about how she passed out and was coming back, I instantly grabbed everything in the room garbage bags and duffle bags. Dropped clothes and sneakers at the clothing drop and grave my daughter the iPad and beats pill stereo that ended up not working. I get a call she talking where did I go and what happened to the bags of clothes and the sneakers belonged to her friends boyfriend who was going to fuck her up if I didn't return them. LOL, better run or bob and weave.

  10. #9697

    Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel. It's unfortunate it happened like this, glad you got out and with a little extra LOL. However, I must say, yall kill me with these rates yall pay for these girls. IMO, majority of them aren't worth their asking price (s). And I really mean it. I continue to have far better experiences with chicks who charge reasonable rates (80 and below). I guess that means most providers I'll never get to see but that's okay with me.
    I refuse to pay Salem anything over 180 she's nasty af, and tries to over charge I remember being in a room with her and Savannah when they were fighting LOL I mean I just wanted to put that out there but yeah it was funny over crack. But I wouldn't see Salem she's not worth the time or service with her fake pictures.

  11. #9696

    Rissa

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    I think one guy on here was a regular of hers, sounds like he met her when she started he was grandfathered in.

    She wanted a deposit when I last spoke to her so theres that.
    I was a regular of hers met her a few times over the last few years. However, paying a deposit I will not do idc how good you look. A great rule of thumb is if they're selling pussy, they will also scam you. I've had nothing but good experiences with her, but paying a deposit I would not. Especially she has a guy that she calls her baby father but he's really not (the baby belongs to a trick from way back). Who was scamming in her name when she was arrested and went to rehab.

  12. #9695
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with Jessica? Looks good. Ad says 100 qk but then she asks for 200.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...0/462147190871

    This one asked for 120 for just a cardate BJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...p/767949617937
    The first one Jessica is not worth it. She was in Oakland back in March when I was visiting out there and she said she's from Jersey. I gave her the money and she started patting me down looking for a gun. I thought it was a little weird and I was like I'm fine and then she wouldn't do anything but give me a hand job Which was total rip off. I didn't want to make a scene cause I heard people in another part of the building, so I just left after the black cluster whatever you want to call it I got and then I posted about it and I wrote a comment when she came back here to New Jersey. I would definitely avoid her.

  13. #9694
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    I believe the names says it all. Steer clear of her Jonesy, she's been well reviewed and all for the wrong reasons. I've heard everything from robbing or setting dudes up with a pimp or BF comes in. Not delivering service after getting donation. Cause that's literally what your $$$ becomes a gift for nothing in return. Not to mention she looks haggard compared to the pics she's posted etc. She changes her ad and pics frequently. She only did incalls before so she could set up the scam on her own turf, but this is the first time I've seen her offer cardate as an option. Hard Pass either way not worth toftt and finding out the hard way. Merry Mongering My guy.
    The second one started out in the Vineland / So jersey area a few years ago. She has 6 (yes six) IG pages, which usually means she is so messed up that she can't remember passwords. She has no recent posts there, but recently on Snap (I use IG to verify their real pics vs what is posted). She used to be hot, but she's off my list if she's been setting people up.

    Today she posted for incall if someone would lay out for the room and put it in her name (Never ever get a room in your name and leave someone to use it. Ever. When they OD, the police will be looking for you).

  14. #9693

    She's a Mess

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I've been trying to see this girl since September or October I cannot remember when I contacted her I live a long distance away from Atlantic City. We communicated a bit but she slow at replying back she'll reply back while I'm at work well I'm taking a week off January 5th to 12th will try to contact her and setup an appointment I'm trying to make a connection with her and have her on my regular list can someone give me some good or bad info or put in a good word for me? This is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...-/410135848160
    I concur with she's a mess. I've heard all the same things these guys have said about her. I too was once interested as she apparently looks like her pics. Last I heard she was in the MT laurel, CH, Marlton area maybe doing car dates in a the parking lot of her motel. I heard about the BF but not the Kid so there's that. She's not the kinda provider I would want to waste my vacay time on. She's far from a sure thing or even reliable. You're not going to get the experience you're hoping for with her. Check Kayla Luv out, if you haven't before. She's the last of the old school Indy providers. She's a little pricey, but she's legit and usually reliable in my experience, GFE / PSE with a very open minded menu. Looks like her pics, with a tight little body. Always done up and will wear what you ask for if she has it in her wardrobe. Clean safe incalls and trustworthy imo. I had the kind of experience I was looking for with her, she made that happen. She's Has Ads on Tryst and Stg. My Merry HOmas gift to you sir. Good luck and Merry Mongering to All! https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...a/867743748835.

  15. #9692

    Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with Jessica? Looks good. Ad says 100 qk but then she asks for 200.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...0/462147190871

    This one asked for 120 for just a cardate BJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...p/767949617937
    I believe the names says it all. Steer clear of her Jonesy, she's been well reviewed and all for the wrong reasons. I've heard everything from robbing or setting dudes up with a pimp or BF comes in. Not delivering service after getting donation. Cause that's literally what your $$$ becomes a gift for nothing in return. Not to mention she looks haggard compared to the pics she's posted etc. She changes her ad and pics frequently. She only did incalls before so she could set up the scam on her own turf, but this is the first time I've seen her offer cardate as an option. Hard Pass either way not worth toftt and finding out the hard way. Merry Mongering My guy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape