Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1742
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1472

    Blackmailed

    She wanted to FaceTime to verify and that was my mistake. From that info they dug into my social media and threaten to call my wife and business. They used a number of different numbers to call.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg909  [View Original Post]
    Nah never happened to me, can you elaborate on more details?

  2. #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you gentlemen being threaten to expose our identity with one of the members? Please share as I am currently under one.
    Nah never happened to me, can you elaborate on more details?

  3. #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you gentlemen being threaten to expose our identity with one of the members? Please share as I am currently under one.
    We can only be blackmailed if we give them something to blackmail us.

  4. #1469
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Had a date set with Liz for earlier today. She no call no showed me. I sat in the hotel room and was calling and texting her for over an hour before I gave up. Disappointing especially since I had a good time with her earlier this year.
    Never double-text and never double call. If someone ghosts you, you can use that for negotiation when she finally gets back to you. (If she does get back to you).

  5. #1468

    Liz

    Had a date set with Liz for earlier today. She no call no showed me. I sat in the hotel room and was calling and texting her for over an hour before I gave up. Disappointing especially since I had a good time with her earlier this year.

  6. #1467
    If you are beign blackmailed and you have evidence of being blackmailed then you can tell them that while you may be outed or even be at risk of at worst a misdemeanor they are doing a federal felony therefore they would risk seriously bigger problems if they go ahead with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you gentlemen being threaten to expose our identity with one of the members? Please share as I am currently under one.

  7. #1466

    Bunch of potential dates, any info?

    I have a few dates being set up with people I am sure are real but unsure on their performance. All for 400 a meet, maybe some 5's sprinkled on. Let me know if I'm going down any bad roads LOL but I've been able to find most of them as real people:

    Gianna: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-cf1af392e1a2.

    Bay doll aka Kaylee: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-2c9dd8a781e3.

    MH aka Mary (I'm pretty sure): https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-05164706f9d2.

    Nicki: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-be346206e9f8.

    Onya: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-21e470fb8802.

    Beth: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-c0e1948a2404.

  8. #1465

    Marlee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-d3882cbb09d0

    Anyone seen her at anytime in the last few months or so?

  9. #1464
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-abc1fbaaa484

    Jasmine's profile reads that she is 20 yo, but has been a member since Jul 8, 2019. How does Seeking let these people get away with that?
    $100 says she's just lying about her age.

  10. #1463

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you gentlemen being threaten to expose our identity with one of the members? Please share as I am currently under one.
    I got hit with a pregnancy scam once (or at least, I'm 99% sure I did) but thankfully no blackmail.

  11. #1462

    Scam threaten

    Have any of you gentlemen being threaten to expose our identity with one of the members? Please share as I am currently under one.

  12. #1461

    Sweet girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ChumDizzle  [View Original Post]
    She just hit me up today too. Set for tomorrow. Can't wait to see her again regularly. She drops off the face of the planet every once in a while. But fuck, she's awesome!
    What's her profile on SA or digits.

  13. #1460

    Hell yeah!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DoToDont  [View Original Post]
    Sweet girl and has been reviewed before. She reached out to me for a meet up, unfortunately I am not in town so you lucky guys have fun with her.

    Same number as before, ending in 4964.
    She just hit me up today too. Set for tomorrow. Can't wait to see her again regularly. She drops off the face of the planet every once in a while. But fuck, she's awesome!

  14. #1459

    Questionable profiles

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-abc1fbaaa484

    Jasmine's profile reads that she is 20 yo, but has been a member since Jul 8, 2019. How does Seeking let these people get away with that?

  15. #1458

    PSA: Liz is back.

    Sweet girl and has been reviewed before. She reached out to me for a meet up, unfortunately I am not in town so you lucky guys have fun with her.

    Same number as before, ending in 4964.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape