Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 10220
-
12-29-25 11:35 #9710Senior Member

Posts: 235Anyone got links to her ads? I don't recognize either of those women.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 11:12 #9709Senior Member

Posts: 350Snow
Ewww. She looks better in filtered pictures.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 05:58 #9708Senior Member

Posts: 727Her friend kATY
I got into and 0 on again off again conversation with her friend Katy when they were doing the "Snow Storm". Told Katy that I did not want to see Snow based on stuff I read. . She told me that Snow just got in with the wrong people for a while. My response, was nope, no way. But, I did want to see Katy and she just disappeared from Skip.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 13:05 #9707Senior Member

Posts: 3005Lmao snow lost her skip account Karma
If anyone want to see rip off snow for street rates she's out in Camden living in a tent I suggest looking for someone else due to her rip off reports.
https://youtu.be/GP3cZ61sVMI?si=iEGXRuUFPuwdamVH
-
12-27-25 02:20 #9706Senior Member

Posts: 2351. 8 for a car date? Oh nah I woulda kicked her out and dipped. I'm not paying more than 1. 2 but shed have to be my type if that. Good thing you left a review and took one for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 02:14 #9705Senior Member

Posts: 135Starr
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/198834655
Met her in Camden by the waterfront car date 1. 8 BBBJ with CFS. She can rock the mic and enjoyed the kitty, but she's very annoying, maybe older than the pictures, very ghetto but she's from Camden what can you expect. Cons: she is an upsell machine even after prices were confirmed, agreed to BBBJ then said it's 80.00 more, then tried to claim that me meeting her at the spot we agreed to was an outcall and tried to charge for that. I won't repeat she's hard on the eyes maybe a nice soft body not sure because it was dark and in the car.
-
12-27-25 02:12 #9704Senior Member

Posts: 698Rissa from mt laurel area, I would definitely wrap it up for sure.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 02:06 #9703Senior Member

Posts: 135Rissa
He really does uses her money for sports gambling.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 00:46 #9702Senior Member

Posts: 611Rissa
Years ago she advertised she loved crack and black guys.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 11:26 #9701Senior Member

Posts: 655Second one, see my post #82 here.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...orts&p=7117861#post7117861.
Stay away.
-
12-26-25 02:03 #9700Senior Member

Posts: 350Thank you
Thank you Hunter Jay, thank you AJ Hunt and thank you Willie Zee. Much obliged. If we can help each other out with some UTR numbers I will. Thanks again.
-
12-26-25 01:39 #9699Senior Member

Posts: 3005I have her Facebook info she has two kids and a young black guy is her so called boyfriend I refuse to buy content and give a deposit sooner or later she'll have start working or be broke because that bum boyfriend is probably living off her.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 21:29 #9698Senior Member

Posts: 135Robbed
Something similar happened in Delaware. Girl leaves to go get her medicine (drugs) , doesn't come back for almost an hour. Begins talking about how she passed out and was coming back, I instantly grabbed everything in the room garbage bags and duffle bags. Dropped clothes and sneakers at the clothing drop and grave my daughter the iPad and beats pill stereo that ended up not working. I get a call she talking where did I go and what happened to the bags of clothes and the sneakers belonged to her friends boyfriend who was going to fuck her up if I didn't return them. LOL, better run or bob and weave.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 21:24 #9697Senior Member

Posts: 135Salem
I refuse to pay Salem anything over 180 she's nasty af, and tries to over charge I remember being in a room with her and Savannah when they were fighting LOL I mean I just wanted to put that out there but yeah it was funny over crack. But I wouldn't see Salem she's not worth the time or service with her fake pictures.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 21:19 #9696Senior Member

Posts: 135Rissa
I was a regular of hers met her a few times over the last few years. However, paying a deposit I will not do idc how good you look. A great rule of thumb is if they're selling pussy, they will also scam you. I've had nothing but good experiences with her, but paying a deposit I would not. Especially she has a guy that she calls her baby father but he's really not (the baby belongs to a trick from way back). Who was scamming in her name when she was arrested and went to rehab.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




