Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 1113 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29117

    Madison with Toya phone number

    Toya told me a month or two ago that she shares the number with 2 other women. It appears that they usually don't work at the same time. My hunch is that who ever posts the ad, got lazy and didn't change the text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/199146701

    Was looking for Toya during the holiday season because I had an amazing experience with her. Saw the ad pop up with a different girl using same ad and same phone number.

    But definitely not Toya and the name on the ad says Madison but in the ad it says Toya you want to upload pictures just in case they get taken down. Any information on this?

  2. #29116

    Kali and Alexxa updates?

    Hey folks haven't seen any chatter recently on 2 very popular providers Alexxxa Nicole and Kali. Their ads are also not showing up for a long time and the number I have of both of them are not getting any response. Anyone knows what's going on with either of these girls? Hope both are doing ok.

  3. #29115

    Toya ad

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/199146701

    Was looking for Toya during the holiday season because I had an amazing experience with her. Saw the ad pop up with a different girl using same ad and same phone number.

    But definitely not Toya and the name on the ad says Madison but in the ad it says Toya you want to upload pictures just in case they get taken down. Any information on this?

  4. #29114
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/568387524753

    Any info on this one? I thought I remembered reading something about her having a visitor in the room but I couldn't find it. Any details would help. Thanks!
    I saw her during the summer. Was kinda meh. Did BBFS but wouldn't allow cip. She is a little heavier than the pics but not big in the slightest. Was reasonably priced but I'm nothing on seeing again.

  5. #29113

    Brandi Raleigh (Suburban Studios)

    Robbed a good friend of mine, who is always class and a perfect gentlemen. He's never had issues with any provider and doing this for years. Shows up to room with friend outside. Goes inside with them. Has a few drinks. Lays donation for hr. Gets told to relax and get massaged. Gets drugged and wakes up in holding cell with no recollection. We think she may be scheming with the hotel manager. If anyone has more info, please reach out. Thanks.

  6. #29112
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/568387524753

    Any info on this one? I thought I remembered reading something about her having a visitor in the room but I couldn't find it. Any details would help. Thanks!
    I saw her a over a year ago, first time was ok but then I got scammed the 2nd time.

  7. #29111

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    She was posting at some point near where I live and it was very convenient for me, but I remember someone posted about having a much younger dude playing the typical angry boyfriend scam, and someone else said he ran into the same issue with her, and that is why I decided not to contact her.

    At some point, Dallas was sharing room with her, and I remember I asked Dallas once about her, and she just said there was too much drama and that is why they were not room mates anymore.
    At least 25 pounds heavier than pics, required cover for all activities and pretty much a dead fish.

  8. #29110

    Blonde MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/568387524753

    Any info on this one? I thought I remembered reading something about her having a visitor in the room but I couldn't find it. Any details would help. Thanks!
    I've seen her a couple of times, once 1 on 1 and once FFM. I didn't have any issues with her. She was fun and played with the other girl nicely.

  9. #29109
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/568387524753

    Any info on this one? I thought I remembered reading something about her having a visitor in the room but I couldn't find it. Any details would help. Thanks!
    She was posting at some point near where I live and it was very convenient for me, but I remember someone posted about having a much younger dude playing the typical angry boyfriend scam, and someone else said he ran into the same issue with her, and that is why I decided not to contact her.

    At some point, Dallas was sharing room with her, and I remember I asked Dallas once about her, and she just said there was too much drama and that is why they were not room mates anymore.

  10. #29108

    MILF blonde

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/568387524753

    Any info on this one? I thought I remembered reading something about her having a visitor in the room but I couldn't find it. Any details would help. Thanks!

  11. #29107

    Trixie

    Hi guys,

    Checking to see if anyone has seen this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/trixisthatgee

    She advertises on Tryst in Cary, NC.

    Any info would be great.

  12. #29106

    Alright

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I know there have been both good and bad reviews on Stormy, last one I read spoke of ripping them off?

    Has anyone seen her lately, is she worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/199044359
    I saw stormy a couple months back and she was alright. It was very mechanical and she would keep asking have you finished yet. I would say she gets the job done, but wouldn't be my first choice.

  13. #29105

    Stormy

    I know there have been both good and bad reviews on Stormy, last one I read spoke of ripping them off?

    Has anyone seen her lately, is she worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/199044359

  14. #29104
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    What services are available.
    Everything covered including CBJ.

    I've seen her a couple times and would see her again, but the CBJ is a downer.

  15. #29103

    BeckyBell Raleigh

    Beautiful BeckyBell is back in Raleigh. She's sweet, clean, pretty and thick. She's the one in the pics. Everything covered though but nice.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c338ccdd59f8b8

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/750054012908

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape