High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 387 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 5803
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5443

    Sam, I am concerned. Please get message to her

    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlander5  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sam since the alleged drama surrounding a mysterious man around and what have you. I am Not trying to stir up anything I just would like to know if you had any issues. She was my favorite so girl. Please DM me if you've seen her as of late.
    I love the DI crew and have seen at least 3 of their gals Lana, Sam and Michele. Sam and I became texting friends since I am so far away and would text if I was coming to Indy. Her phone is not taking messages, Can anyone either PM me or just check on her. I am not in Indy, Tell her the farmer from South Dakota hopes all ok. She told me her boyfriend trying to control her. PM me if ya hear.

  2. #5442

    Michelle

    Had a wonderful time with Michelle. Busty figure with big ass and nice size tits. I was welcomed in by her wearing a nice pink lingerie. Asked me to wash my hands and then it all started. LFK to start and some dancing / rubbing. I Sat on the bed and she turned around to rub her big ass on my hard c. Afterwards BBBJ and then I DATY / FIV. Had her also get in doggy position for me to lick that asshhole. Then came the raincoat. Multiple positions in bed and on the couch. These Latina women know how to twerk their ass while you're in them. DAMN! Blew inside with raincoat. Very accommodating. She worked very hard and took real good care of me. Will recommend and repeat! We Talked afterwards. Her English is very broken. Found out she is from Venezuela and is a friend of Danielle! Danielle recommended her to the agency. Unfortunately I don't believe Danielle will be returning.

    Can anyone DM me of any women who provides BBFS? Would appreciate the info. Just private message me please.

  3. #5441

    Greek?

    Any experience with any of the DI ladies doing Greek? I've heard that many have pretty strict rules so I'm going to guess no but love to hear thoughts. I kinda wish their menus were present on the website. They could put the page behind a password protected site if they're worried.

  4. #5440

    Summer now in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Summer has come and gone from DI site many times. Sometimes she goes independent, sometimes has a new boyfriend / sugardaddy. Be patient, she will likely surface again.
    Summer told me she moved to Florida. No clue as to timetable for return.

  5. #5439

    Alleged Drama

    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlander5  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sam since the alleged drama surrounding a mysterious man around and what have you. I am Not trying to stir up anything I just would like to know if you had any issues. She was my favorite so girl. Please dm me if you've seen her as of late.
    I have visited Sam many times and never had any issues. Sam is well established and is among the best DI has to offer. Did I see a camera? Yes, cameras are everywhere, most of the houses on my street have security cameras or a door bell camera, condos, apartments, hotels, restaurants, stores, gas stations, cars, trucks etc all have cameras. Sam is amazing, Drama is boring.

    Talos.

  6. #5438

    Sam's visitors on camera?

    Quote Originally Posted by Donny34  [View Original Post]
    I have yes recently too. I believe someone said she cleared the situation about it and it was false accusations from another girl. Still highly recommend her. Hope this helps.
    "False accusations from another girl?

    I've always thought women who sell their "P" are full of issues. Including drama between the other DI girls.

    DI and other model / escort sites let us mongers enjoy the intimate company of attractive ladies without the drama.

    The bookers must be dealing with all that so we don't need to.

  7. #5437

    I saw the cameras.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sam a few weeks ago after the camera controversy had surfaced. Whether or not you believe it was true of false, it is of no concern now because Sam met me at a hotel. She is no longer using the apartment she was in. And yes, Sam is one of the best. I certainly plan of seeing her again.
    There is no question if there were or were not cameras. I saw them.

  8. #5436

    Lia, Debora enjoyable

    Quote Originally Posted by NightCap424  [View Original Post]
    I can't find a review to save my life. Anyone have any adventures w / her? Feel free to DM.
    I visited Lia a few months ago. Latina, playful great attitude. Definitely not a spinner, but not flabby large either. She's not top tier DI like Sam, but she's worth the $$ I enjoyed the visit & found her fun, but would personally probably go to a different DI for my preference.

    More recently, I visited Debora. She's Peruvian, warm, and well-endowed. A bit too chunky for normal preference, but her very excellent breasts more than compensated for the extra pounds. Very worth the price though my personal top.

  9. #5435

    No worries about Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by TF1957  [View Original Post]
    I agree Sam is one of the best DI has to offer. Last visit I had at the apartment, there are cameras her neighbor has set up. One is positioned by the second story window looking at the front lawn area and sidewalk. The other is by the front door aimed at the stairs leading up to both apartment doors.
    I saw Sam a few weeks ago after the camera controversy had surfaced. Whether or not you believe it was true of false, it is of no concern now because Sam met me at a hotel. She is no longer using the apartment she was in. And yes, Sam is one of the best. I certainly plan of seeing her again.

  10. #5434

    Sam is a great provider. But.

    Quote Originally Posted by Donny34  [View Original Post]
    I have yes recently too. I believe someone said she cleared the situation about it and it was false accusations from another girl. Still highly recommend her. Hope this helps.
    I agree Sam is one of the best DI has to offer. Last visit I had at the apartment, there are cameras her neighbor has set up. One is positioned by the second story window looking at the front lawn area and sidewalk. The other is by the front door aimed at the stairs leading up to both apartment doors.

  11. #5433
    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlander5  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sam since the alleged drama surrounding a mysterious man around and what have you. I am Not trying to stir up anything I just would like to know if you had any issues. She was my favorite so girl. Please dm me if you've seen her as of late.
    I have yes recently too. I believe someone said she cleared the situation about it and it was false accusations from another girl. Still highly recommend her. Hope this helps.

  12. #5432

    Sam

    Has anyone seen Sam since the alleged drama surrounding a mysterious man around and what have you. I am Not trying to stir up anything I just would like to know if you had any issues. She was my favorite so girl. Please dm me if you've seen her as of late.

  13. #5431

    Jolene

    Finally able to hook up with Jolene last week. Nice hotel, which I think I may prefer over the apartment setup some times. She is thin, but still has slight curves and nice size breasts that fit her body well. Loved her attitude. I really felt comfortable and talked with her more than I think I ever have with a girl before. I definitely plan on repeating.

  14. #5430

    Mysterious Lia on DI?

    I can't find a review to save my life. Anyone have any adventures w / her? Feel free to DM.

  15. #5429

    Torn between 2

    Getting back into the game. I'm debating between Michelle and Katt. Looking for the more GFE, DFK, passionate experience. DM for your recommendation?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape