Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 37353
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35703

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping has seen this one. Slim with a nice booty. Hoping she's real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/198659107
    I have texted with her a couple of times. Comms are always good but she normally does the red roof on bells and I don't do that particular spot. Definitely my type and I would love to sample.

  2. #35702

    HoHoHo

    I went and saw Talia last week and this woman is amazing easy comms, great looks, decent spot. She is one of the few that I have met that truly enjoys what she does. She is a freak and can take a dick with ease and loves DT. Do yourself a favor and see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/334683117702

  3. #35701

    Need a little help please

    Hey, how are you doing people? I was wondering if someone could give me the number of an escort for tonight. Preferably one who isn't too expensive. I will appreciate it a lot! Thank you! Have s good night.

  4. #35700

    Merry X mas open this box

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/327578905823

    Saw this jawn last week! Easy comms, better looking in person and actually enjoys her work which makes it that much better. She gets turned on by getting her face ducked, and she can throw it back.

    Looks 7.

    Body 8.

    Head 7.

    Kat 9.

    Go see her and make sure she has a good Christmas.

  5. #35699

    Talia

    Saw this beautiful woman last week and it was nothing short of amazing. Easy comms, in my opinion she looks way better in person and is really easy to talk to. She is one of the few that actually enjoy her job which makes the whole experience great. This girl has some freak in her and can take The "D" get at her guys she is the best thing in RVA right now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/327578905823

    Looks 8.

    Brains 7.

    Cat 9.

  6. #35698

    Cracking up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    These dump azz don't realize they control the cards. Stop over paying for over weight bad services not worth going down the street for. Go on strike and you see the prices dip faster than ice in hell. These simps have FU the game. The pimps got to be laughing. I have up a while ago dealing with the BS.

    Prime example


    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/214095708/8043100970


    Man this hobby is the worst right now no reliable girls, the ones that are around are over weight and what $160 for a qv. If you are giving these girls over 100 for a qv please stop it's ruining the game. And when did a qv not include a BJ like wth. Guys we need to drive these prices back down. A girl wanted $260 for a qv the other day and that is when I knew that something need to change. Mongers unite. Rant over.
    She has a spot that says "My prices aren't too high, you're just not my customer. ". That's the mentality for all of the mediocre providers on STG.

    Start pulling back, gents. You are are worth more than these losers. I would rather save and spend my hard earned money on quality than a quick nut.

    Just my $0. 02.

  7. #35697

    100 percent

    These dump azz don't realize they control the cards. Stop over paying for over weight bad services not worth going down the street for. Go on strike and you see the prices dip faster than ice in hell. These simps have FU the game. The pimps got to be laughing. I have up a while ago dealing with the BS.

    Prime example


    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/214095708/8043100970


    Man this hobby is the worst right now no reliable girls, the ones that are around are over weight and what $160 for a qv. If you are giving these girls over 100 for a qv please stop it's ruining the game. And when did a qv not include a BJ like wth. Guys we need to drive these prices back down. A girl wanted $260 for a qv the other day and that is when I knew that something need to change. Mongers unite. Rant over.

  8. #35696

    Dark Ages

    Man, why'all were right. The roster is just getting smaller and smaller. STG is full of bland but high prices. Massages seem to be the better option but even that is a gamble sometimes. Seems to still be better than the state of STG and providers in Richmond in general.

    Just my $0. 02.

  9. #35695

    Utr Chelsea

    Chelsea needs help paying with her room this morning asap before checkout at 11 am so if you have her number just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.

  10. #35694
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping has seen this one. Slim with a nice booty. Hoping she's real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/198659107
    Never seen but watch her vids. If she's a TS, she's post op downtown.

  11. #35693
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping has seen this one. Slim with a nice booty. Hoping she's real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/198659107
    She's real.

  12. #35692

    Advice please

    Hey. I will be in Richmond first part of the week from NC. Looking a reliable, affordable option. I would appreciate the assist.

    Plummer.

  13. #35691

    Any info would be appreciated

    I'm hoping has seen this one. Slim with a nice booty. Hoping she's real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/198659107

  14. #35690

    Anybody tried

    Any reviews on this 1.

    Big breast one used to be on tagged I never tried because she look a little off to me.

    Can't tell if it's a woman or a Tranformer.

    Anybody know?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/198666641

  15. #35689

    Kitty

    I wanted to try Kitty a few years ago, but never did and then she went UTR for a while. It looks like she's back. Anyone have experience?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-20 at 12.08.18 AM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape