Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 27127
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #25987
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    ➕ Maiy MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $240/$300/$360
    Face on a lover with a fire in his heart (I gave you my heart).

    A man undercover, but you tore him apart.

  2. #25986

    Tsukiji 12/26 drunkenkid delivery

    ➕ Maiy MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $240/$300/$360


    To tell ya the truth, I never was much for the holidays. It's been forever since I'd known a holiday, since I'd seen my family, since I'd been with a girl, since I'd driven a car. You see, cars are what put me here.

    Grow up in Detroit, you mature real quickly.


    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Once bitten and twice shy.

    I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye.

    Tell me, baby, do you recognise me?

    Well, it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me.

  3. #25985

    Genius lyrics!

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    We can share a cart ride and enjoy the song together from Bryant Park to Central Park.
    Once bitten and twice shy.

    I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye.

    Tell me, baby, do you recognise me?

    Well, it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me.

  4. #25984
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Last Xmax Eve delivery.

    ➕ Ema SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/25079 $260/$320/$380 - most recently Yuria AB888 DC. Someone can mention her reviews. She was in NYC before also.
    Sweet tiny tits. 100/200 yada yada yada. She was my type alright.

  5. #25983
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Last Christmas by George Michaels is the best Christmas song of ALL TIME!! I'll fight anyone who doesn't think so!
    We can share a cart ride and enjoy the song together from Bryant Park to Central Park.

  6. #25982

    Merry Christmas Perverts!

    Last Christmas by George Michaels is the best Christmas song of ALL TIME!! I'll fight anyone who doesn't think so!

  7. #25981
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Also, did I just read on other website that Rita does A action?
    Yes, "A" has been on her menu since she was posted at PPC. I think Gaga is strenuously recommending that all girls do "A" in order to compete.

  8. #25980

    Christmas Pussy Deliveries

    Noah is 2nd coming arrived just in time at MK.

    ➕ Noah MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $240/$300/$360.

    Also, did I just read on other website that Rita does A action?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Last Xmax Eve delivery.

    ➕ Ema SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/25079 $260/$320/$380 - most recently Yuria AB888 DC. Someone can mention her reviews. She was in NYC before also.

  9. #25979

    Tsukiji Christmas Eve

    Last Xmax Eve delivery.

    ➕ Ema SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/25079 $260/$320/$380 - most recently Yuria AB888 DC. Someone can mention her reviews. She was in NYC before also.

  10. #25978

    NYCSE Ema

    Is she new to NY?

    https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/25079

    She might get ho ho ho'd.

  11. #25977
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Audrey at RS is taking everyone's Christmas money. LOL.
    Yep she saved the AMPs for me. I was complaining recently that talent was down and had a string of disappointing sessions but god did she deliver. Already seen her way too much.

    Who knew that bringing absolute hotties would make customers line up, AMPs need to take note.

  12. #25976
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    How many have you seen her or you're just doing your LINE thing?
    I'm a member of the Three Plus Club but not the president. El Prez is probably Five Plus by now.

  13. #25975
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    She is still in good spirits. Perverts already have her booked out for most of XXXMas day. Crazy. My money is still reserved for the 26th.
    How many have you seen her or you're just doing your LINE thing?

  14. #25974
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Audrey at RS is taking everyone's Christmas money. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She is taking some early bonus money in laid-away too it seems.
    She is still in good spirits. Perverts already have her booked out for most of XXXMas day. Crazy. My money is still reserved for the 26th.

  15. #25973
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Audrey at RS is taking everyone's Christmas money. LOL.
    She is taking some early bonus money in laid-away too it seems.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape