Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1746
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1476
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]
    I have a few dates being set up with people I am sure are real but unsure on their performance. All for 400 a meet, maybe some 5's sprinkled on. Let me know if I'm going down any bad roads LOL but I've been able to find most of them as real people:

    Gianna: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-cf1af392e1a2.

    Bay doll aka Kaylee: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-2c9dd8a781e3.

    MH aka Mary (I'm pretty sure): https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-05164706f9d2.

    Nicki: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-be346206e9f8.

    Onya: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-21e470fb8802.

    Beth: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-c0e1948a2404.
    You met any of them yet?

  2. #1475
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Liz that was all the hype / drama from last year? The one with the crazy bf / ex lurking?

    Only saw her that one time, the session was good (she was late a bit).

    And agreed, anytime someone (new) ghost me when we're supposed to meet, I don't usually give them a 2nd chance.
    Yeah. We met once in person and the vibe was wayy-off, and we met the same day that the lurking bf stories were posted. So I passed. She used to be quite active on tik-tok and her vids were lowkey unsettling.

  3. #1474

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Yeah if she ever does get back to me, it's either significantly reduced PPM for next time or no meeting ever again.
    Is this the same Liz that was all the hype / drama from last year? The one with the crazy bf / ex lurking?

    Only saw her that one time, the session was good (she was late a bit).

    And agreed, anytime someone (new) ghost me when we're supposed to meet, I don't usually give them a 2nd chance.

  4. #1473

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Never double-text and never double call. If someone ghosts you, you can use that for negotiation when she finally gets back to you. (If she does get back to you).
    Yeah if she ever does get back to me, it's either significantly reduced PPM for next time or no meeting ever again.

  5. #1472

    Blackmailed

    She wanted to FaceTime to verify and that was my mistake. From that info they dug into my social media and threaten to call my wife and business. They used a number of different numbers to call.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg909  [View Original Post]
    Nah never happened to me, can you elaborate on more details?

  6. #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you gentlemen being threaten to expose our identity with one of the members? Please share as I am currently under one.
    Nah never happened to me, can you elaborate on more details?

  7. #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you gentlemen being threaten to expose our identity with one of the members? Please share as I am currently under one.
    We can only be blackmailed if we give them something to blackmail us.

  8. #1469
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Had a date set with Liz for earlier today. She no call no showed me. I sat in the hotel room and was calling and texting her for over an hour before I gave up. Disappointing especially since I had a good time with her earlier this year.
    Never double-text and never double call. If someone ghosts you, you can use that for negotiation when she finally gets back to you. (If she does get back to you).

  9. #1468

    Liz

    Had a date set with Liz for earlier today. She no call no showed me. I sat in the hotel room and was calling and texting her for over an hour before I gave up. Disappointing especially since I had a good time with her earlier this year.

  10. #1467
    If you are beign blackmailed and you have evidence of being blackmailed then you can tell them that while you may be outed or even be at risk of at worst a misdemeanor they are doing a federal felony therefore they would risk seriously bigger problems if they go ahead with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you gentlemen being threaten to expose our identity with one of the members? Please share as I am currently under one.

  11. #1466

    Bunch of potential dates, any info?

    I have a few dates being set up with people I am sure are real but unsure on their performance. All for 400 a meet, maybe some 5's sprinkled on. Let me know if I'm going down any bad roads LOL but I've been able to find most of them as real people:

    Gianna: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-cf1af392e1a2.

    Bay doll aka Kaylee: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-2c9dd8a781e3.

    MH aka Mary (I'm pretty sure): https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-05164706f9d2.

    Nicki: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-be346206e9f8.

    Onya: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-21e470fb8802.

    Beth: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-c0e1948a2404.

  12. #1465

    Marlee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-d3882cbb09d0

    Anyone seen her at anytime in the last few months or so?

  13. #1464
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-abc1fbaaa484

    Jasmine's profile reads that she is 20 yo, but has been a member since Jul 8, 2019. How does Seeking let these people get away with that?
    $100 says she's just lying about her age.

  14. #1463

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you gentlemen being threaten to expose our identity with one of the members? Please share as I am currently under one.
    I got hit with a pregnancy scam once (or at least, I'm 99% sure I did) but thankfully no blackmail.

  15. #1462

    Scam threaten

    Have any of you gentlemen being threaten to expose our identity with one of the members? Please share as I am currently under one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape