Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 13295
-
12-27-25 20:56 #12680Senior Member

Posts: 532012 BBW Memories
I believe I saw her in Augusta in 2012. If this is who I'm thinking it is. I'm not really into BBW either, but I was curious and took her for a spin. She definitely gets an A+ for effort. I would say she's in my top 3 of enjoying what she does for a living. I only got to see her once for the short time I was in the area, but 100% worth a repeat.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 19:01 #12679Senior Member

Posts: 174High
I'm fairly certain that's sidewinder. Has a hump back kinda walk. I saw her a time or two. Ask if I could video the head work. She said ok. Was pulling in the pipe that day. Let me record a little and then said don't. I also ask if she like getting face fucked, she said yeah. When it came down to it. She got paranoid, used the are word. And got to texting with daddy. He ask did I hurt her. She said no. Meanwhile I'm dressed, and exit stage right! She kept texting me to come back she was sorry. Not me. No way. No how. You can't un ring a bell! I would have become regular until this happened. Adios mf!!
Originally Posted by Bakboooka2002
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 21:59 #12678Regular Member

Posts: 10Eriterian
A million and a half rules and she is a rusher. Also her breath stinx. Decent conversation though. The rules could be because of the pregnancy.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 14:07 #12677Senior Member

Posts: 871A good time with a BBW
I'm not a fan of BBW but somebody talked me into seeing Kelly and I have had several really good times with her. Definitely repeat when I run into her.
Originally Posted by K2500
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 12:51 #12676Senior Member

Posts: 100Nope.
Sorry couldn't be more help, remembered in the past she only see WM so after that never bothered looking her up and don't remember too many reviews.
Originally Posted by PTownWill817
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 01:04 #12675Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone seen this one before?
Curious about seeing this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...f/035547887085
-
12-25-25 20:57 #12674Senior Member

Posts: 258No pics attached?
Originally Posted by Bakboooka2002
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 14:50 #12673Regular Member

Posts: 10Early bird or late night special
She is much heavier in person and stays in low level hotel and the room is very messy and dirty. She will talk your ears out, but if you build a connection with her she will do anything you want including Greek and she likes it, definitely she was high and she has family that says in the same hotel.
Originally Posted by JVille74
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 15:09 #12672Regular Member

Posts: 7Kelly / Southern Hospitality
Long time lurker, first time poster here.
Had a dream with Kelly the other day. Coms were good, nice hotel. She is not petite for those looking for that. Her oral skills are fantastic, and she really gets worked up doing it. Down below is very tight. Overall a great experience. She is also intelligent, and nice to converse with.
-
12-23-25 19:38 #12671Senior Member

Posts: 156Messaged all of them and didn't get a single reply. Tried again a few days later and I kid you not that they all replied without a minute of each other. Most likely means a handler. All of them want a or ID and they get rude when you say no so I assume it's just a scam. Some one else can gamble the deposit and maybe it will be your lucky day
Originally Posted by Scplay
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 18:20 #12670Senior Member

Posts: 33She offered more but I forgot to bring my own condoms and the ones she had were too small, so we went with only head.
Originally Posted by Humengofer
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 17:23 #12669Senior Member

Posts: 261So, to clarify, I get that head is her specialty, but is that ALL she offers or is FS an option? I've been curious about this one but other than to prime the pump, oral just won't do it for me.
Originally Posted by JVille74
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 12:05 #12668Senior Member

Posts: 108Blonde Babii
Have any of you gentlemen dreamed this one? The post come and goes and given the talent shortage, it seems strange that there are no reports.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...5/574351115283
Stay safe.
Blue.
-
12-22-25 09:55 #12667Senior Member

Posts: 79Warning
For those who knows this one, has anyone been in touch and know whereabouts? (last four 6684) Warning! She disappeared briefly then texts starting coming from her number, and they weren't from her. Whomever is texting from her number seems to be careful not to say anything that would be considered entrapment. Red flags.
-
12-22-25 09:42 #12666Senior Member

Posts: 79Itty Bitty slim body with a fatty
Here's the link for those looking.
Originally Posted by JVille74
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/215462299408










Reply With Quote





