Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 903 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 13536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12891
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffroftn  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Secret again for the first time since November, pretty safe place on Lee highway. She looks good, she is small and nice. 706-707-4118.
    Does she have an Ad posted anywhere?

  2. #12890

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by DkChocolate  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to believe why'all are paying this type of money for this o senior citizen. She's every sweet, but she can't even hardly assume basic positions because she's always got some body pain, and no CIM. I don't get the hype.
    I believe her rates are fair especially since she offers certain services at no upcharge. As far as her age and appearance, some men prefer older providers rather than the younger ones who usually come with some level of demons or drama. I prefer providers in their 20's and 30's myself, but I see nothing wrong with Piper or her rates.

  3. #12889

    Why Piper?

    Quote Originally Posted by DkChocolate  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to believe why'all are paying this type of money for this o senior citizen. She's every sweet, but she can't even hardly assume basic positions because she's always got some body pain, and no CIM. I don't get the hype.
    Because. Dude! It is not all just s*x for some of us. It is about just connecting with someone that is nice and accommodating. She always aims to please and provide a nice experience and does not upcharge and offers MSOG (no extra). I just find her nice to talk to. As for CIM. A lot of Providers on STG do not allow that so not a big deal. Instead of trying to defame her, if she is not your cup of tea, then go elsewhere but no need to bad mouth her.

  4. #12888

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by DkChocolate  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to believe why'all are paying this type of money for this o senior citizen. She's every sweet, but she can't even hardly assume basic positions because she's always got some body pain, and no CIM. I don't get the hype.
    LOL honestly man to each their own but I agree with you 100 percent yea she's nice but I'm not paying for someone to be nice to me she rode me for not even 2 minutes and she was in paid had to switch and she could do nothing other than bend over yea she's nice but I have not gone back and don't plan on going back either its not for me but if what you like is older and someone nice then she's the one for unif you want a good time better to look elsewhere but that's just me.

  5. #12887

    Pegging Mistress

    Has anyone had a dream with this one? Any info is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...p/842504656886

  6. #12886

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffroftn  [View Original Post]
    She is always a good time! Cute little spinner.
    I refuse to believe why'all are paying this type of money for this o senior citizen. She's every sweet, but she can't even hardly assume basic positions because she's always got some body pain, and no CIM. I don't get the hype.

  7. #12885

    Secret

    Just saw Secret again for the first time since November, pretty safe place on Lee highway. She looks good, she is small and nice. 706-707-4118.

  8. #12884

    Looking also

    Have some free time, anybody availabl? Spinners especially.

  9. #12883

    Looking

    I'm looking for a young (ish) spinner type. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Very appreciated. PM me please.

  10. #12882

    Amber Lee

    Just back in town for holidays and saw this on stg, did a search with no results, anyone had a dream?

  11. #12881

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    Had another great time with Piper! Once again she showed off her southern hospitality. Pictures are accurate. We started with some DATY to BBBJ and she hopped on and rode me CG for round one. Relaxed for a bit and round two I did the work with some mish to K9. More positions were offered, but those two worked well for me. Not rushed at all. Rates noted in the link, and there is no drama. Will repeat.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ooga/198453465
    She is always a good time! Cute little spinner.

  12. #12880

    Piper

    Had another great time with Piper! Once again she showed off her southern hospitality. Pictures are accurate. We started with some DATY to BBBJ and she hopped on and rode me CG for round one. Relaxed for a bit and round two I did the work with some mish to K9. More positions were offered, but those two worked well for me. Not rushed at all. Rates noted in the link, and there is no drama. Will repeat.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ooga/198453465

  13. #12879

    Interesting

    Anyone tried this one? Just head shots on post. Pm is ok also.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashville/female-escorts/intensity-is-not-a-flaw-but-a-/474806629077

  14. #12878

    Alyssa

    The great Alyssa is back in action is in town from Alabama! Get with me for her info the best you will ever find I promise you that makes you feel like a king!

  15. #12877

    Anlise

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I only seen this add a hand full of times has anyone tried out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...e/123128900002
    I texted her a couple of times. Wanted 400 hhr outcall. I didn't dream.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape