Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 21036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20016
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Is it just a gamble who you see or get? I assume the pics mean nothing.
    Correct, the pics mean nothing, but the girls do look pretty nice.

  2. #20015
    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mia, decent body and positive attitude, the unusal thing was there was no negotiation. After the flip she just went straight to work on a standard end. No resistance to me pulling her clothes off but did not try for anything beyond that. Left a nice tip because I love a girl that does not bring money into the equation at a crucial moment.
    Is it just a gamble who you see or get? I assume the pics mean nothing.

  3. #20014

    Kannapolis Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mia, decent body and positive attitude, the unusal thing was there was no negotiation. After the flip she just went straight to work on a standard end. No resistance to me pulling her clothes off but did not try for anything beyond that. Left a nice tip because I love a girl that does not bring money into the equation at a crucial moment.
    I wrote a review a few weeks back. And was encouraged to give them a second cahnce, WOW, am I eve glad I did!! This place is awesome! The girls are so cheerful, upbeat and just plane wonderful! I can not reccomend this place enough. I will be going back very soon.

  4. #20013
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    You can also try Nice on Monroe Rd / and Tryon and Scarletts Fantasy on Eastway. Both have been good to me.
    Thank you brother.

  5. #20012

    Recommendations

    Looking for recommendations for any places offer L3, TS, and riming?

  6. #20011
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage514  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this spa has a name, so I'll call it the above title. This is Kim, Sydney, Kayla, Courtney, etc.

    Saw Kayla not long ago. Curvy ebony. Very sweet, friendly and had a great L1. She started light rub and immediately brought the girls out to play. Looking to see the entire staff and pick my new fave. Any feedback on the others will be appreciated.
    There's more info on a couple of them in "Indie Therapists".

  7. #20010

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mia, decent body and positive attitude, the unusal thing was there was no negotiation. After the flip she just went straight to work on a standard end. No resistance to me pulling her clothes off but did not try for anything beyond that. Left a nice tip because I love a girl that does not bring money into the equation at a crucial moment.
    I stopped in today and saw Mia for my second visit her. Her massage is just ok not really therapeutic in my opinion. Lots of teasing before the flip. On the flip side the usual play and then she leaves the room and comes back to continue the playful jr rub. Without saying a word she slid a cover on and gave CBJ when she thought I was ready she stripped her pants off and climbed on for cg. Finished and she asked if I was ok and wanted more masssge. She never at any time asked for tip. . 8 house and I left her 1. 6. She walked me to the door smiled kissed me on the cheek and said see you next time. Very pleasant visit.

  8. #20009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage514  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this spa has a name, so I'll call it the above title. This is Kim, Sydney, Kayla, Courtney, etc.

    Saw Kayla not long ago. Curvy ebony. Very sweet, friendly and had a great L1. She started light rub and immediately brought the girls out to play. Looking to see the entire staff and pick my new fave. Any feedback on the others will be appreciated.
    Thanks for sharing info on Kayla. This all sounds promising to me. I'd love to know more about the others. I see reports of Kim having big tits, but a face that is not that good at all. Also, when people say things like that in here, I normally think the person is even worse in person (as people error on the side of being nicer when giving descriptions).

  9. #20008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    Where was this place located?
    521 South of Ballantyne. They advertise on STG.

  10. #20007
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage514  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this spa has a name, so I'll call it the above title. This is Kim, Sydney, Kayla, Courtney, etc.

    Saw Kayla not long ago. Curvy ebony. Very sweet, friendly and had a great L1. She started light rub and immediately brought the girls out to play. Looking to see the entire staff and pick my new fave. Any feedback on the others will be appreciated.
    Where was this place located?

  11. #20006

    MILF Kim and the girls

    I'm not sure if this spa has a name, so I'll call it the above title. This is Kim, Sydney, Kayla, Courtney, etc.

    Saw Kayla not long ago. Curvy ebony. Very sweet, friendly and had a great L1. She started light rub and immediately brought the girls out to play. Looking to see the entire staff and pick my new fave. Any feedback on the others will be appreciated.

  12. #20005
    Quote Originally Posted by Calafla1  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to Bali just to test the waters. Haven't been to an AMP in a few years. Walked in and escorted to a room where I was introduced to Jun / Jin? Couldn't quite catch her name. She was a very attractive and younger looking woman, slim with nice bolt ons. Paid the HH house fee and discussed donations. Ended up paying $. 20 tip for L1 service. She gave a decent rub for a while, asked me to flip, and immediately undressed. Nice tight body, very cute face, and was happy to let me roam up top and on her ass. No FIV allowed and said her nips were very sensitive so I was really just holding on while she did her thing. After the deed she cleaned me up and gave me a kiss and off I went. Overall, she was a very attractive attendant, but these AMP prices have been getting out of control. Originally I said $ for L1 and she basically told me I could either choose a massage or L1 for that price, not both.

    Maybe this is standard now, but a couple years ago in a different (more expensive) state, I used to get L1 and L2 for 150 all in, now I'm negotiating to $. 80 for L1 and hoping for the best.
    Jun / Jin's tight body and those bolt-ons had you hooked right away. Negotiating that $20 tip for the L1 while she stroked you off, letting you grab her ass and tits despite the sensitive nips? Hot setup, even if the prices are climbing. Sucks about the upsell from the old L1 + L2 deals, but damn, that cleanup kiss was a nice touch. Worth the trip for her looks alone.

    What made her nips so sensitive, did she moan extra when you brushed them? And how do her bolt-ons feel compared to naturals like K's?

  13. #20004

    Mia at CE

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Called "C E Comfortable spa" on South Cannon. Saw an as from November that said it was grand opening. Look to be in an old dentist office. Big parking in the back. Called and lady immediately text me the full address.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/774345340682

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/charlot...4960663b320b2f

    May take a quick lunch break up that way, but wondered if anyone has been.
    Saw Mia, decent body and positive attitude, the unusal thing was there was no negotiation. After the flip she just went straight to work on a standard end. No resistance to me pulling her clothes off but did not try for anything beyond that. Left a nice tip because I love a girl that does not bring money into the equation at a crucial moment.

  14. #20003

    Bali Spa

    Took a trip to Bali just to test the waters. Haven't been to an AMP in a few years. Walked in and escorted to a room where I was introduced to Jun / Jin? Couldn't quite catch her name. She was a very attractive and younger looking woman, slim with nice bolt ons. Paid the HH house fee and discussed donations. Ended up paying $. 20 tip for L1 service. She gave a decent rub for a while, asked me to flip, and immediately undressed. Nice tight body, very cute face, and was happy to let me roam up top and on her ass. No FIV allowed and said her nips were very sensitive so I was really just holding on while she did her thing. After the deed she cleaned me up and gave me a kiss and off I went. Overall, she was a very attractive attendant, but these AMP prices have been getting out of control. Originally I said $ for L1 and she basically told me I could either choose a massage or L1 for that price, not both.

    Maybe this is standard now, but a couple years ago in a different (more expensive) state, I used to get L1 and L2 for 150 all in, now I'm negotiating to $. 80 for L1 and hoping for the best.

  15. #20002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lildevil01  [View Original Post]
    Sign for a children's pediatric clinic idk if they share the building or it's an old sign, if it's still open that's a no go.
    Just got back from a dream. Had KiKi in my dream, same gal I dreampt of yesterday, but this time the dream was for FS. So sorry I had that dream. She, in my dream, asked 2 - I offered 1. 4 - lots of back and forth, she settled, cover on, NO BJ. Her attitude went down hill. I will not repeat. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape