Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 37354
-
12-24-25 18:16 #35599Senior Member

Posts: 127Saigon Spa (Woodward)
Does anyone have information on MIA at Saigon spa?
-
12-23-25 13:41 #35598Senior Member

Posts: 121Clinton
She's in a trailer and not in Fraser.
Originally Posted by Buddyboy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 12:53 #35597Regular Member

Posts: 11Fraser
Is she at a private location? I noticed its 3 different ladies that post at the same time, each time with different names.
Originally Posted by NoChoice
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 21:58 #35596Senior Member

Posts: 121Real
She's real. Definately not anywhere close to the chick in the pictures she's much bigger. Decent massage. Good CBJ. Will go FS for 160. Massage on a table, FS on a couch.
Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 21:16 #35595Senior Member

Posts: 186Anna aka Libby
Totally agree with you 1000% - thanks for backing up my earlier post.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 19:23 #35594Senior Member

Posts: 427Interesting mix of reports on Anna aka Libby
As well as Lauren, while others report getting nothing from them. I know times and circumstances change, but sounds like both Anna / Libby and Lauren have both gone more legit. I feel that a HE could be had with Anna as she was not shy about me being exposed but also made no real advances either.
Originally Posted by BigBoobLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 18:58 #35593Senior Member

Posts: 85Anna
Yes, she used to go by Libby. She had a nice little office suite next to Theresa (aka Lauren) in Troy. I saw her many times and it was a fun decent massage with topless HE. I also saw her with Theresa together and it was always amazing. I saw her a few months ago at her new location on 10 mile, a small 2nd floor suite, and massage was average with basic HJ, not anywhere close to what she used to be like. She has always been terrible with comms.
Originally Posted by TRS2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 18:46 #35592Senior Member

Posts: 85Secret
Pretty sure that this one used to go by Secret. Seen her once over a year ago. Expensive upcharges but I had a good time. Too expensive to be a regular for me.
Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 17:10 #35591Senior Member

Posts: 462Q Therapy Rate
I just got a dm on what my rate was for 60 min. Sorry for not including it in my post.
I'll share the exchange.
Was your visit the same 200 cost the other guy had?
No, 240. But I had to be clear with her that I wanted 60 minutes. I started my negotiations at 200 and she came back with hh. I explained I wanted 60 and boom boom she wanted more but I said I would go elsewhere and she came around. It was good from there.
-
12-22-25 14:15 #35590Senior Member

Posts: 462Q Therapy
I saw the same girl Saturday. She's Korean and I think sexy too. Her name is Sky. She reminds me of the Asian comedian, Jiaoying Summers. She's worth seeing in my opinion. I enjoyed 60 minutes with table shower, BBBJ as she dried me off. Then to the room with more BBBJ as the appetizer. On with the cover for CBJ and cg, then mish, standing doggie then cg to completion. Hot towels then 40 minutes of a deep, thorough massage. She said she's looking for a sugar daddy so there you go.
Originally Posted by PapaBear86
[View Original Post]
Happy holidays and stay safe.
-
12-22-25 11:30 #35589Senior Member

Posts: 246New Eastside place ALERT!!
So has anyone visited here yet?
https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...13693d6f372009
-
12-22-25 11:23 #35588Senior Member

Posts: 49Q therapy and 8 star
Went last Wedensday but I noticed a LEO in the parklot and he was looking towards the direction of the spa so I left and went to 8 star (which have a different name now but Forgot the name) the lady that opened the door was in her 60's I asked her if there is someone else working she said there is another girl but she was with another monger so I left, be safe there guys.
Originally Posted by PapaBear86
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 11:04 #35587Senior Member

Posts: 68Ymmv
Some people said that none of the girls at Saigon do BBFS and everyone knew that Jenny was doing that for a long time before she went off on her own. I wasn't ever interested in Jenny so I never took the plunge with her.
The same about Ellie at Shiatsu, there were a lot of us getting a lot more.
It all comes down to YMMV and anything can happen with the right mood and the right time.
-
12-22-25 10:02 #35586Senior Member

Posts: 159SCS CL Ad
Any feedback on this one?
I had a few messages with her a while back. Things seemed to indicate HE or extras were probably not available but never know based on first messages because of them being careful. Has anyone seen her and has better intel?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...902521921.html
-
12-22-25 09:01 #35585Regular Member

Posts: 16Massage Fraser
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/198805628
Has anyone tried? She has $100/ hr. What's included? Does she start asking for a lot more for extras?











Reply With Quote





