Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 13291
-
12-26-25 12:51 #12676Senior Member

Posts: 100Nope.
Sorry couldn't be more help, remembered in the past she only see WM so after that never bothered looking her up and don't remember too many reviews.
Originally Posted by PTownWill817
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 01:04 #12675Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone seen this one before?
Curious about seeing this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...f/035547887085
-
12-25-25 20:57 #12674Senior Member

Posts: 258No pics attached?
Originally Posted by Bakboooka2002
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 14:50 #12673Regular Member

Posts: 10Early bird or late night special
She is much heavier in person and stays in low level hotel and the room is very messy and dirty. She will talk your ears out, but if you build a connection with her she will do anything you want including Greek and she likes it, definitely she was high and she has family that says in the same hotel.
Originally Posted by JVille74
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 15:09 #12672Regular Member

Posts: 7Kelly / Southern Hospitality
Long time lurker, first time poster here.
Had a dream with Kelly the other day. Coms were good, nice hotel. She is not petite for those looking for that. Her oral skills are fantastic, and she really gets worked up doing it. Down below is very tight. Overall a great experience. She is also intelligent, and nice to converse with.
-
12-23-25 19:38 #12671Senior Member

Posts: 156Messaged all of them and didn't get a single reply. Tried again a few days later and I kid you not that they all replied without a minute of each other. Most likely means a handler. All of them want a or ID and they get rude when you say no so I assume it's just a scam. Some one else can gamble the deposit and maybe it will be your lucky day
Originally Posted by Scplay
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 18:20 #12670Senior Member

Posts: 33She offered more but I forgot to bring my own condoms and the ones she had were too small, so we went with only head.
Originally Posted by Humengofer
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 17:23 #12669Senior Member

Posts: 261So, to clarify, I get that head is her specialty, but is that ALL she offers or is FS an option? I've been curious about this one but other than to prime the pump, oral just won't do it for me.
Originally Posted by JVille74
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 12:05 #12668Senior Member

Posts: 108Blonde Babii
Have any of you gentlemen dreamed this one? The post come and goes and given the talent shortage, it seems strange that there are no reports.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...5/574351115283
Stay safe.
Blue.
-
12-22-25 09:55 #12667Senior Member

Posts: 79Warning
For those who knows this one, has anyone been in touch and know whereabouts? (last four 6684) Warning! She disappeared briefly then texts starting coming from her number, and they weren't from her. Whomever is texting from her number seems to be careful not to say anything that would be considered entrapment. Red flags.
-
12-22-25 09:42 #12666Senior Member

Posts: 79Itty Bitty slim body with a fatty
Here's the link for those looking.
Originally Posted by JVille74
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/215462299408
-
12-22-25 08:57 #12665Senior Member

Posts: 155Ginger
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...u/215543498080
Set up a dream that quickly turned into a nightmare do not recommend.
Pros. Doesn't look as manly in person.
Pics are close she looks better in person.
Comms are ok.
The bad.
The place is a mess.
The part that ruined it.
Went to start doggy after a covered BJ.
That smell that came out was so bad I lost it and dressed and left right away.
Again do not see.
-
12-22-25 08:30 #12664Senior Member

Posts: 50Legit
She's real. I've seen her a few times but she doesn't work regular. I've only had the lollipop but she's a top 5 at it.
Originally Posted by ShootingRopes
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 18:45 #12663Senior Member

Posts: 33Anybody seen this one?
Also meant to ask if anybody has visited this one. I'm not seeing a name in the stg post so wasn't able to search this thread. Attaching some pics since she seems to remove her posts.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/618819698894
-
12-21-25 18:40 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 33Itty Bitty
Saw this one a couple months back but forgot to post about it; BBBJ with cim was the main thing she provided. Noticed in her pics it looked like she didn't have much teeth (which was the case), and that's honestly something I've been wanting to try for a while since I'm a little larger than average and usually get nothing but very toothy bjs. Texted her and she responded about an hour later, set it up, headed to her spot which was a house in a safe-ish looking neighborhood. She has a special for head only (. 80 for bare) but I went with qv (since it can take me a bit too long to finish, especially from head only. And I got to say, the head was pretty damn solid. Just as good as I hoped it would be with CIM as well.
That said, the big problem that will likely keep me from visiting in the future are (what I assume) the roommates. At the exact same time I pulled up, another dude showed up as well and was let in by her. I had just texted her I was there shortly before he pulled up so she left the door open and waved me in (I was still in my car). Walked up to the door and there were two other people walking around and chatting near the door. There was no way in hell I was about to just stroll in so I texted her that I was at the door. I was coming super close to just turning around and leaving but I was pretty committed at that point (my dick was doing most of the thinking). She then came back to the door and lead me to her room. So yea. If its going to be like that with every visit, I'd just rather not. No matter how solid the head was.








Reply With Quote




