Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 12359
-
12-21-25 21:54 #11189Senior Member

Posts: 236Really? I stopped in there on Saturday and the lady was wearing mom jeans and a very covering top. No indication whatsoever. She was kind of cute, though, so maybe I'll head back in.
Originally Posted by Nideoute
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 15:58 #11188Senior Member

Posts: 74How was the talent?
Originally Posted by Nideoute
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 00:11 #11187Regular Member

Posts: 22Baoju West side
I wasn't there for extras, but they were offered. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Benson008
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 15:15 #11186Senior Member

Posts: 577Smart process.
Trust the process. She's worth it.
Originally Posted by JustJamie901
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 15:14 #11185Senior Member

Posts: 577Definitely not FS
She's fantastic but zero full service. She offers a blissful French finish. I believe the raincoat is YMMV.
Originally Posted by Jj503
[View Original Post]
Great incall in a great neighborhood.
-
12-20-25 13:04 #11184Senior Member

Posts: 64It's she full service? Anything bare?
Originally Posted by PoonPadwan
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 01:12 #11183Regular Member

Posts: 23Isabelle is amazing
Love this woman, she's so accommodating and kind. Great vibes, great massage, great mouth. Super unique incall but in a fun way and very private!
Originally Posted by JustJamie901
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 01:06 #11182Regular Member

Posts: 23Bethany
I actually used to see her semi-regularly, but that was years ago. She was also super upbeat, very wecoming and very sexy to be sure. I don't know how she's aged but in the 2014-18 years she was super cute and loved lingerie. Really great experiences overall and a nice incall back then off 82nd by the highschool.
Originally Posted by JustJamie901
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 23:47 #11181Senior Member

Posts: 236I saw her a few years back. She was fun and cute, with firm limits. I've come close to going back, but she's not conveniently located for me and I get lazy.
Originally Posted by JustJamie901
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 22:57 #11180Senior Member

Posts: 3492 counts
9.
Originally Posted by Harper84
[View Original Post]
Nov 4, 2025.
Indictment (Redacted) as to Guoling Zhou (1) Count (s): 1: Travel Act 2: Money Laundering (Forfeiture Allegation.) (sb) (Entered: 11/05/2025).
Main Doc*ument.
-
12-19-25 16:16 #11179Regular Member

Posts: 20I found the previous reports about the cops and the businesses closing. They are in #10825 (https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7418729). The report of the cops was on Oct 15.
That lines up with the court case I found. Sealed indictment on Oct 14. Warrant executed on Oct 15. Found it by looking up who was listed as owner in Oregon Business Registry for Skylight Spa. Same owner for Starlight.
Not sure why my link to the court case didn't work last time. Going to try to post it again:
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...states-v-zhou/
I don't know what to think of this sealed criminal indictment other than it makes me nervous to visit these businesses without knowing what the court case is about and if the businesses are under continued surveillance.
Originally Posted by Harper84
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 15:11 #11178Senior Member

Posts: 27Claire
Could it be that everyone's response to Claire was too positive? So the boss immediately brought her back for an encore?
Originally Posted by FunGuy6
[View Original Post]
I was too focused on work and going to Beauty in October, so I missed Claire. I really need to go see her.
-
12-19-25 14:08 #11177Senior Member

Posts: 136Bethany bliss
Has anyone here actually met with her? She has a wonkey vetting process.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lessons%5B%5D=
-
12-19-25 13:43 #11176Senior Member

Posts: 63Just called them and they already changed ladies. Now it's Claire and Jenny.
Originally Posted by Msd426
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 11:48 #11175Regular Member

Posts: 22I have a hunch the original post is a from an owner trying to drum up business.
Originally Posted by Msd426
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






