Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 37359
-
12-21-25 18:36 #35694Senior Member

Posts: 491Never seen but watch her vids. If she's a TS, she's post op downtown.
Originally Posted by SlenderGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 10:39 #35693Senior Member

Posts: 348She's real.
Originally Posted by SlenderGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 11:38 #35692Senior Member

Posts: 50Advice please
Hey. I will be in Richmond first part of the week from NC. Looking a reliable, affordable option. I would appreciate the assist.
Plummer.
-
12-20-25 07:14 #35691Senior Member

Posts: 106Any info would be appreciated
I'm hoping has seen this one. Slim with a nice booty. Hoping she's real.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/198659107
-
12-20-25 02:28 #35690Regular Member

Posts: 7Anybody tried
Any reviews on this 1.
Big breast one used to be on tagged I never tried because she look a little off to me.
Can't tell if it's a woman or a Tranformer.
Anybody know?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/198666641
-
12-20-25 00:08 #35689Senior Member

Posts: 28Kitty
I wanted to try Kitty a few years ago, but never did and then she went UTR for a while. It looks like she's back. Anyone have experience?
-
12-19-25 20:45 #35688Senior Member

Posts: 337Nah, nobody's "mad," just allergic to your Penthouse letters ad.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
What did you cover with Sugar babies,UTR,IG models and OF girls that hasn't been already gleaned over and over again?
Pretend I am you VaBird and I work at Whor-R-US/ Build-A-Hoe:
Girl X Age/Youthfulness, eye and hair color,weight,height, curvy, tattoos, pubic hair,vibes/energy etc for ( $$ for XX mins)
Run to post to this forum(not before seeing her and chatting) and then say so and so about chick
Come again fellow monger VABird12?
The real joke is your assumption what or with whom other mongers see.
Get off your high horse. "To each his own".
Dames(both young and old) will inflate a rate for vag / box, then watch and wait for people like yourself to lineup to validate it.
Where is so and so based again? N. Carolina I assume from area codes and STG
At least RVA locals know their place (exceptions).
"You're not a client, you're sort of an ATM"(according to chicks)
We all are.
I am sure other Nymphs du Prairie like (what was her name again?) will cleanup well.
-
12-19-25 19:48 #35687Senior Member

Posts: 767Looking for leads please PM
I am looking for a reliable decent Latina, not the traveling ones, too much of a wild card they are, if anyone has any info please pm I will very much appreciate it.
-
12-19-25 00:40 #35686Senior Member

Posts: 142I said she's a w*re not a sorceress
Like every girl we post about on the board are ****** even SB and UTR. Yea she charged 200 for hhr, for a new girl in town you sound mad about that price. While you are seeing the girls here in RVA who charge the same and don't look half as good or as young. To each their own I guess.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 23:25 #35685Senior Member

Posts: 3373 per mezz'ora il costo dell'affetto Franklins for half the cost of time
https://linktr.ee/darealdani3
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/prettyporscha3
https://pixvid.org/images/2025/12/19/5wykh.png
È una puttana, non una maga niente di più.
Per Porsche, paghi sempre tu e non ti lamenti......
Now do I sound like an ad?
Always wary of out-of-towners.
Like I said she's a w***re not a sorceress
-
12-18-25 18:20 #35684Senior Member

Posts: 142Porscha
So I've had a lot of luck with meeting up with IG girls and OF girls and honestly most of them a lowkey either SB or Escorts that don't really post ads anywhere but this girl doesn't give two fucks about it and I somehow finally convinced her to come to RVA. So here's my breakdown on the bad, good and the nasty on her and you can find her ad and her IG is on it. YMMV and here's my option on her.
Bad. She is staying near the airport so everyone here knows that a red flag area. I should've told her the safer area to stay at but I forget to mention it, her first time in RVA so she didn't know. For some of you her price might be high, but I can tell you she isn't a 100 qv type of girl.
Good. She is clean with no smell at all, she tries to be safe on her part so yes that means everything is covered and no Daty. She was freshly showered when I got there and had this tight leggings where you can see all her assets. Her body is WILD, curves in the right places and her titties, Sweet Jesus those titties. I'm a tits type of guy and I love them all, every shape and color, real or fake and she definitely has great fake titties. I almost wasted my whole time sucking on those bad boys.
Nasty. She is very flexible and that kitty is tight. I was already hard from sucking her titties so she had the cover ready for me, I started with Mish but I wanted to see those titties bounce and I had to finish doggie, like I said she has an ass. She can take a pounding and boy was I tempted to put a finger in her cute little ass but she gave me the deathstare so I didn't want to push my luck to fast especially for our first time. I finished in the bag and we chatted for a bit, she is a cute chick with an amazing body. She is staying for the next 2 days so see here if you want.
Not sure if I'm allowed to pst her IG on here but her AD has it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/198471401
-
12-18-25 10:55 #35683Senior Member

Posts: 51Had to see for myself Staxx
First I didn't listen to the group, was in state area so I went for it. She always was good for me. Bt you are all right. Way skinny know but when I saw the bruises and marks on her arms. It was a hard no for us. I had to pass and just went with a covered BJ. Which was good thought and did the trip. I've be out of the game for a few years and know trying to get back. Lost my regular go to girl. Anyone know a some girl longer for just regulars.
-
12-17-25 23:44 #35682Senior Member

Posts: 92Rant
Man this hobby is the worst right now no reliable girls, the ones that are around are over weight and what $160 for a qv. If you are giving these girls over 100 for a qv please stop it's ruining the game. And when did a qv not include a BJ like wth. Guys we need to drive these prices back down. A girl wanted $260 for a qv the other day and that is when I knew that something need to change. Mongers unite. Rant over.
-
12-17-25 04:53 #35681Regular Member

Posts: 8Kova kitty
She long winded as hell a Qv last about 40 minutes with her rambling about nonsense and getting ready applying oils and other smells for about twenty of those minutes. Mish is the only way really since she be so slippery doggy is almost point less. Bbj good tho. Over all I give a 7/10 it's better out for the same donation but she is reliable.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 19:11 #35680Senior Member

Posts: 133Jb
I was talking to who I think was her the other night and I felt the same way as you. What set off red flags was she told me location and it was in the same area as another monger reported seeing very heavy LEO presence. It was very much a warning to avoid this area. So I cut contact.
Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




