Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 1086 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 18428
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17153
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    I went by yesterday and no one was there.

    I texted Angela and she said she was good.
    I saw the ad back up on STG yesterday. Did anyone verify they actually back open.

  2. #17152

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Burzumzs  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a good deep tissue massage from a provider that's actually attractive and under 50? Looking for between south Nashville and Columbia. Used to visit rejuvenating massage and I drove by the other day and it looks like it's rebranded at Lanxin Foot Massage. Looking for a good massage like that, but willing to pay more for a better looker.
    I met a UTR in Springhill. Holly shit.

  3. #17151

    Had a Dream at Dream

    Hello and welcome, mongers.

    New transplant to the area from Virginia Beach, VA.

    Tested Dream today (12/22). Texted this morning, response in 15–20 minutes.

    Booked with Amy.

    Outstanding session — left relaxed, satisfied, maybe a little leg-trembly.

    70 x · 1 hr + FS · L3 tip.

    Mid–late 20's, petite.

  4. #17150

    Deep Tissue Massage

    Any recommendations for a good deep tissue massage from a provider that's actually attractive and under 50? Looking for between south Nashville and Columbia. Used to visit rejuvenating massage and I drove by the other day and it looks like it's rebranded at Lanxin Foot Massage. Looking for a good massage like that, but willing to pay more for a better looker.

  5. #17149

    Rs

    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    RS from my understanding and what I was told is CLOSED. If you hear diff let us know or someone goes there. Haha! Probably not the best idea right now.
    I went by yesterday and no one was there.

    I texted Angela and she said she was good.

  6. #17148

    Got it, Thanks

    Thank you for clarifying. Surprising that the news doesn't jump all over it, considering the coverage on the Mt. Juliet issue.

    Anyway, stay safe, all. Happy Holidays!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    There was a second incident. I make mistakes, but not on this. However, the chain of delayed postings creates unfortunate confusion. It did not end up in the news from what I can tell, and I won't be posting a direct link to the person because that's possibly a violation. But you can connect the dots if you follow what has been said and trust Boedba's update. (Quoted below for ease of reference).

    However, it was in the daily bookings like I said just not that outdated pdf. But the 48 hour window is no longer there so she won't appear anywhere but the crimemap. This isn't the first time a situation like this played out, do recall there was a news article about the April raids but no photos or names. I have no clue what the difference maker is but I just assume some know what to do faster to keep themselves out of the news. In this case, it's the same area I'm discussing so there has to be another reason why A Spa got faces out but HFS didn't. But that also probably factored into why HFS kept going after April (unless anyone wants to tell me A Spa is still going).

  7. #17147
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    My mistake, thanks. I thought there was a second incident, not just the Mt. Juliet Spa. That's what I was searching for. I believe I misunderstood the "RS" posting. Someone please clarify, if I'm wrong.
    There was a second incident. I make mistakes, but not on this. However, the chain of delayed postings creates unfortunate confusion. It did not end up in the news from what I can tell, and I won't be posting a direct link to the person because that's possibly a violation. But you can connect the dots if you follow what has been said and trust Boedba's update. (Quoted below for ease of reference).

    However, it was in the daily bookings like I said just not that outdated pdf. But the 48 hour window is no longer there so she won't appear anywhere but the crimemap. This isn't the first time a situation like this played out, do recall there was a news article about the April raids but no photos or names. I have no clue what the difference maker is but I just assume some know what to do faster to keep themselves out of the news. In this case, it's the same area I'm discussing so there has to be another reason why A Spa got faces out but HFS didn't. But that also probably factored into why HFS kept going after April (unless anyone wants to tell me A Spa is still going).

    Quote Originally Posted by Boedba  [View Original Post]

  8. #17146
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    My mistake, thanks. I thought there was a second incident, not just the Mt. Juliet Spa. That's what I was searching for. I believe I misunderstood the "RS" posting. Someone please clarify, if I'm wrong.
    RS from my understanding and what I was told is CLOSED. If you hear diff let us know or someone goes there. Haha! Probably not the best idea right now.

  9. #17145
    My mistake, thanks. I thought there was a second incident, not just the Mt. Juliet Spa. That's what I was searching for. I believe I misunderstood the "RS" posting. Someone please clarify, if I'm wrong.


  10. #17144

    In the news

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see anything in the news or on the Daily Booking Report:

    https://www.nashville.gov/department...y-booking-list

    Does anyone have a link?
    https://fox17.com/news/local/unlicen...see-bureau-fbi

  11. #17143
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkMilkIs  [View Original Post]
    Tried going out. Called several places. Only Dreams picked up and they were appointment only and fully booked.
    Since they're still going you can at least consider that a positive sign for the short term. That's not the place I went so there's at least one more. But chances are you are better off waiting for a slot at DS haha. A bunch of dudes just lost some of their best options, so overflow will go wherever else is open and convenient. One would think it makes people cautious but I mean I showed up to A Spa the day after the April raid and so did everyone else. So this is just that situation playing out again.

    Probably the only reason the other place wasn't busy might be because people forgot it exists even though it was discussed here recently. Not enough to close them down apparently, but there are no advertisements for it on the usual manner, and it seems missing on google maps. I did a secondary check, they actually are still advertising on one site I follow, but would never come up in my filter because they removed ethnicity.

  12. #17142
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see anything in the news or on the Daily Booking Report:

    https://www.nashville.gov/department...y-booking-list

    Does anyone have a link?
    It's on the crime map: https://sci.ccc.nashville.gov/CrimeMap/Index.

  13. #17141
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkMilkIs  [View Original Post]
    Tried going out. Called several places. Only Dreams picked up and they were appointment only and fully booked.
    And it might get worse. I hope not but between yesterday's info. And hearing this. I am cautiously optimistic.

  14. #17140

    Rough day

    Tried going out. Called several places. Only Dreams picked up and they were appointment only and fully booked.

  15. #17139

    Any Info?

    I didn't see anything in the news or on the Daily Booking Report:

    https://www.nashville.gov/department...y-booking-list

    Does anyone have a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boedba  [View Original Post]
    Sad to report, but these are indeed connected. I'm curious who it was, but there isn't a photo online like MJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape