Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 18184
-
12-22-25 15:00 #16669Senior Member

Posts: 355Sarah Maitland
Merry Christmas All.
Had scheduled sometime with Sarah MM today what can be said that already hasn't been said by others. Sarah is hands down the absolute best at what she does, never any drama, always ready and always fun to be with. If you have not experienced Sarah you are doing yourself an injustice, and with Holiday season upon us helping her have a wonderful season just seemed like the right thing to do. She is available fellow mongers, you can contacted on here and she will answer. Merry Christmas all, and Sarah thank you for a wonderful encounter!
ViperMav.
-
12-22-25 12:37 #16668Senior Member

Posts: 187SarahMaitland
Had some time late last week to see my favorite SarahMaitland.
She never disappoints, good comms, on time and loves to please. She takes direction very well. She is still my favorite even after 9 years in the hobby. A lot of girls were just a one-time thing as they are not even worth my time let alone my time and money. Sarah has been my favorite for years. For those of you who have not seen her she is definitely worth your time.
If you guys want to be generous and send her a holiday gift even if just a small donation it will help her out during the holidays cover her rent. You can DM her on this forum directly to set something up, either scroll down and find where she has posted something or do an advanced search and send her a DM. You can also send send me a DM and I can tell you how to send her a gift. I'll be seeing her again this week. I'm jealous of you lucky mongers that get to see her as an overnight. Be sure to get your mongering done before the holidays tie you down. If not before then definitely set aside some time for after. Having a visit with Sarah Maitland definitely helps to relieve my stress. Enjoy your holidays.
Dave.
-
12-22-25 11:17 #16667Senior Member

Posts: 185Sophia Fantastic Time
Saw Sophia again last week. Thanks GhostRider for the mention of the special rate. Great service, banging body, total GFE, makes you feel amazing. Clean and sexily dressed. Will definitely see her again.
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
Thanks again Sophia for a wonderful experience. !
Stay safe everyone!
FO.
-
12-22-25 10:15 #16666Senior Member

Posts: 742No good number I have seen last I heard she moved way up northeast not sure if she will return. She said bye to me I asked to see her one last time but never got a response after her goodbye message sad day for sure. I have one under the radar I've been seeing that is similar but younger and less experienced she is not open to see a lot of.
People yet because of college but maybe some day tiny little 5' Latin lady with a tight grip. Like I said if she opens the doors I'll.
Share but at the moment no luck she only needs a little money and has myself and another sugar daddy at the moment and that all she said she needs.
Originally Posted by TheYankees1
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 10:03 #16665Senior Member

Posts: 306Not ironic at all—great communication before meeting is exactly what makes the experience smooth. That's what I'm highlighting.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
Based on your comment, I assume you have not seen Maya. If you have, I would love to hear your take.
-
12-21-25 23:40 #16664Senior Member

Posts: 512025 mongering
Writing a review for a girl you've never met before solely based on her "communication" is insanity. The game isn't the same as it used to be.
Originally Posted by MaverickUsa
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 20:04 #16663Senior Member

Posts: 759She's fantastic but you haven't had the time to meet up yet? Kind of an irony there.
Originally Posted by MaverickUsa
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 18:09 #16662Senior Member

Posts: 137Barbie
Has anyone seen Barbie since the drama? I was close to seeing her, but plans fell through and I went on a hiatus. DM if need be and thanks in advance.
-
12-21-25 15:33 #16661Senior Member

Posts: 306Maya
Maya is absolutely fantastic! Although I haven't been able to coordinate a time to visit just yet, her communication has been amazing. She is sweet, incredibly responsive, and never misses a beat when it comes to scheduling. Highly recommend working with her if you want someone organized and kind.
-
12-21-25 14:57 #16660Regular Member

Posts: 3Jenna
Can somebody please DM me Jenna's number.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 14:05 #16659Senior Member

Posts: 32I have the one that ends on 4611 but she stopped responding.
Originally Posted by Ripnfly
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 13:48 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 1123This was maybe a month before she left town. Shithead behavior for sure.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 12:39 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 632Crazy to hear
Crazy hearing some of these stories about donation. I never experienced at all and never saw her upset period. My qv were always under a $ and complete full service under $$. Sometimes I'd even front her some money and she always made sure to return the favor with over the top service as always. She was always so cool but I know she was stressed a lot which is understandable imo. Either way, hopefully she returns someday but we'll see.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 12:35 #16656Senior Member

Posts: 159Never had an issue with her regarding donations, but on her way out of town she did some dickheaded shit that annoyed the fuck out of me.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 10:01 #16655Senior Member

Posts: 1123I had a similar experience. She was always tardy, ghosted a few times. The last time I saw her, after dropping a load I dropping the donation and she flipped on me asking where the rest was. I was confused since it was the same amount we always did but she gave a number over twice that and I was feeling like I was about to be in a bad situation. After we went back and forth, she begrudgingly agreed to the amount I put down (don't take more than the donation with you) and said next time it's the "correct" donation. I told her if that was the case, then I won't be seeing her anymore. She got on her high horse and started spouting some BS as I was leaving. She reached out a few times since asking if I could see her but I told declined citing the last visit.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





