Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 469
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #424
    Have the whole weekend off to do some proper mongering and can't get anyone to answer a text. It's even the end of the damn month.

    Anyone have a suggestion of good time meets answers the damn phone?

  2. #423

    Any local sugar babes worth checking out?

    Seeking and Secret Benefits seem kind of dry right now. Anyone have any luck, recommendations or advice for finding local sugar babes?

  3. #422

    Gb post WW

    The gal is 100% real. High volume BBFS. Stg. Post WW.

  4. #421

    Ripoff girl is back.


  5. #420
    I always assume the asian flavored ones are false advertising, or grannies, both of which negate me from calling.

  6. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    Nobody has tried? Come on guys throw me a bone LOL.
    I messaged a couple out of curiosity, figuring they are probably linked to some of the massage parlors, but the ones that responded all directed me to the Econo Lodge. I am hesitant about checking them out.

  7. #418

    Bueler. Beuler Buelrr

    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    Whole rash of BBFS ads popped up. Anyone have any success?
    Nobody has tried? Come on guys throw me a bone LOL.

  8. #417

    Bbfs.

    Whole rash of BBFS ads popped up. Anyone have any success?

  9. #416

    Luna

    Anyone ever gotten luna (the emo latina baddie / addict always roaming 4th and lewis) to do a date? I've been told by her and a few others that she doesn't but I also feel like if the timing / price is right she might 🤔.

  10. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    My guess is she is as wide as she is tall.
    Her posting says her body is thin, though can't confirm. I guess I'm just more curious about service and whether or not she's a druggie.

  11. #414

    Sweetest sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickermike  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Worth it? Good, bad, and the ugly truth.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetest-sky
    My guess is she is as wide as she is tall.

  12. #413

    Sweetest sky

    Any info on this one? Worth it? Good, bad, and the ugly truth.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetest-sky

  13. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    She is back posting without her name 425 xxx 1299. https://skipthegames.com/posts/walla...t/908008446817.

    Horrible service. Should be a rob.
    Back again 425 xxx 1299. Rob. https://skipthegames.com/posts/kenne...t/782845678043.

  14. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    She did say some rich dude fell in Love with Kennedy and she is fall married off an fucking his brains out.
    I always wondered what happened to her. She was such a good fuck toy. I tried every way I knew to get a hold of her to try to throw her around one more time.

  15. #410

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape