Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 8324
-
12-21-25 16:35 #7829Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby pics
Site got hacked. I told her but so far no progress.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
This is still valid.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-esc...s-vegas-889078
-
12-21-25 12:06 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 434Yes I can verify, after getting his pm (MeatKing) with the girl's number, I did a search of his history and guess what, It led me back to ChiILGuy33. He (or she) does this almost every year and I'm not sure of the reason, has something to do with just wasting our time I believe, never asks for any money, just a huge waste of time. Just know this person (ChiILGuy33) has many different name's here on usasexguide. For you readers that don't know this person, this was the instigator of all that carnaughty BS, and I'm sure many others!
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
Here is an example of them posting to their own post. This is from a "Boston.
Sloppy seconds" thread.
-
12-21-25 09:57 #7827Senior Member

Posts: 54Dakota incall
After several hours she responded and said she was working out of Capri Motel near Fremont.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
She said you can rent by the hour.
That area and rent by the hour is not my thing but I thought I would relay the information.
-
12-21-25 09:31 #7826Senior Member

Posts: 581Dakota. Poor communication
Same here. I saw her once and service was great.
I tried to repeat and even worse than not responding for hours is responding quickly for a few texts and then just suddenly stopping, dropping off.
Another downside was the incall she was using. Just disgusting dump.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 23:53 #7825Senior Member

Posts: 217W hores have a life too. Maybe you caught her at a busy time. She is awesome if everything lines up.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 23:00 #7824Senior Member

Posts: 581This is almost certainly a scam
Either trust me (look at my post history) or DM if real contributor.
Originally Posted by MeatKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 13:28 #7823Senior Member

Posts: 54Any reports
Has anyone seen her yet?
Originally Posted by MeatKing
[View Original Post]
How was the experience?
-
12-20-25 01:04 #7822Senior Member

Posts: 602She wants dates but doesn't respond for hours. Can't deal with that shit.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 12:32 #7821Senior Member

Posts: 229Abby
Some pics are her and some are not. Videos are not her.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 09:43 #7820Senior Member

Posts: 107Ava
So I finally saw Ava holy crap them party drugs hit her like a Peterbilt 379. I shall be sticking to Farah, Dakota, and Kelsey lmao. Who pissed off Farah because she keeps going on about the ladyboy rumor.
-
12-19-25 09:15 #7819Senior Member

Posts: 300Abby
Here what some of you were looking for.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/198627462
-
12-18-25 21:43 #7818Senior Member

Posts: 217Dakota
Helping her out. She is needing dates. She is fun to fuck and enjoys getting pounded. AA friendly and open to anything. She has a great attitude and knows what she is doing.
-
12-17-25 19:30 #7817Senior Member

Posts: 252Def a filter. Looks older in person but the body is decent and her menu is open including CIP.
Originally Posted by KnockPlease
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 14:25 #7816Senior Member

Posts: 45I would say good
She is a good provider and delivers as promised. Don't expect her to look as good as her pictures.
Originally Posted by Wakky129
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 05:44 #7815Senior Member

Posts: 107Ava
Anyone see her? Good or bad?












Reply With Quote





