Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 13891
-
12-25-25 20:02 #13426Senior Member

Posts: 202I was kinda thinking that it was almost too obvious, as well.
Originally Posted by MDBellamy
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 11:04 #13425Senior Member

Posts: 610Too obvious for my liking. If you contact these folks, would Uncle LEO have an open and shut case against you, under our new (last year) law? You can hardly say you're not aware of the services being offered.
Originally Posted by GeniePants
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 08:15 #13424Senior Member

Posts: 202Ybe website is pretty blatant, isn't it?
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 22:58 #13423Senior Member

Posts: 87New name of spa is Hot Stone.
Originally Posted by TheChosenOne91
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 19:44 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 87Q Spa
Visited Q Spa south of the border. If you haven't been you're missing out. Fun time was had. Sexy and attractive masseuse with nice spinner body and sexy outfit.
-
12-22-25 05:24 #13421Senior Member

Posts: 63Velvet
This is a massage parlor?
Originally Posted by CrylFern
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 13:55 #13420Senior Member

Posts: 80Exeton Ct
Has a new name:
https://www.velvetmsgheaven.com/
-
12-20-25 17:01 #13419Regular Member

Posts: 2Any one that does prostate massage?
Need some provider who does prostate massage.
-
12-20-25 10:25 #13418Regular Member

Posts: 5Went there prob 18 months ago.
Originally Posted by PaintHerWhite
[View Original Post]
Totally legit.
No fun for me.
So I never went back. Haven't heard anything different.
-
12-19-25 21:17 #13417Senior Member

Posts: 29STG Spa 0910
On Stg under massages and massage parlor category is a newer ad that seems to be a new Asian spa with number ending in 091 O. I contacted them but coms were difficult. It seems they are on executive ct in Cary. I'm wondering if it's another ad for the one that has turned legit with no fun.
Has anyone else tried or been successful?
-
12-15-25 10:48 #13416Regular Member

Posts: 11Where is the M Spa located?
Originally Posted by UseEmeNot
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 10:34 #13415Senior Member

Posts: 47M Spa
Dropped by this weekend and the young ones were running the show. Both girls easily in their 20's and cute. I ended up with Angela and she was a lot of fun. Massage was total shit but the cakes were fun to grab and she left with icing in her mouth.
-
12-14-25 11:41 #13414Regular Member

Posts: 10Many do ask to see who's working first to avoid exactly that situation.
Originally Posted by Falconwings33
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 17:55 #13413Banned Member

Posts: 160I don't remember the cost but typical of other places. The drapping and massage is on par with Healthy Foot Massage and Sunrise Bodycare Massage.
Originally Posted by Tk2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 22:22 #13412Senior Member

Posts: 438For me it depends. If I know the staff from going often I may request a name, but even then they have told people that someone is available and when you go in you get another person. If I'm comfy with the whole staff I may just go in without being so picky. If there is someone I really want to see, I try to get there early or go at a time I feel there isn't much traffic, if any traffic at all. I love it when it's like that. In and out.
Originally Posted by Falconwings33
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



