Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 60911
-
12-20-25 18:44 #59396Senior Member

Posts: 49Cultural differences
Pretty sure that face is Asian woman in sexual extasy? All of my past Asian girlfriends that didn't grow up here would make that face, then get mad at me for stopping to ask if they're ok. It's what comes before the O face that looks like someone witnessing something horrible. I'm not saying don't ask if its good, but asian girls from asia on the porn do the same thing. "Is so BIG roundeye! Oohhhh, never before, is soooo biggg!
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 16:57 #59395Senior Member

Posts: 241Well. That answered a lot LOL!
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 16:19 #59394Regular Member

Posts: 84 hand
What's the suggested tip for a 4 hand massage?
-
12-20-25 15:14 #59393Senior Member

Posts: 367Massage Time C'ville
Follow this link in the NW Ga forum from way back in 23. https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...506&viewfull=1#post6266506.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
Scroll down to #972. Doubt anything has changed.
-
12-20-25 13:39 #59392Senior Member

Posts: 240Massage Spring / Sandy Springs
Try Sara or Vivi; if they aren't busy with Guests, ask to "meet" them first.
Originally Posted by Atlsar86
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 12:25 #59391Regular Member

Posts: 8I've had the pleasure of spending time with Amber. Can anyone recommend a bustier option at these two spas? Also, which is the TS at Jade?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 10:38 #59390Regular Member

Posts: 18Possibly mgmt was present
That's the last thing someone would guess about me. Perhaps they played it safe as there were male employees on the move both times around. Oh well we keep it moving.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 10:34 #59389Senior Member

Posts: 297Massage Time Cartersville
Anybody been there? On Gilmer St. Not your typical hidden strip center thing.
I drove by it one day and I'm, "what what?
-
12-19-25 22:30 #59388Senior Member

Posts: 256Mint
Mint might not be the best location for everyone but you can't beat their service. It is clean, sensuous and honest. It is my new go to.
Originally Posted by RudyMantooth
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 22:09 #59387Regular Member

Posts: 19Reply
I agree they're super lazy. I've been looking for the barcode girl she rotates and I can never find her. I always end up paying $. 6 for l1 I'm amazed you get to pay $. 6 for l2 I'll try it. If I even go they annoy me so much but they're so hot.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 20:53 #59386Senior Member

Posts: 58Mint
Finally made it to Mint and it was quite the experience. Welcoming, friendly, and I was lucky to draw pretty YoYo with the natural body. I liked the heated table, head rest and her massage was quite nice. I've been going to CAMPs for so long but not anymore. Opted for L1, which is my preference.
-
12-19-25 20:03 #59385Senior Member

Posts: 203My issue with the latinas at these places is that they are super lazy. They will do the bare minimum massage and then try to immediately upgrade. Then they ask for ridiculously high amounts (6 for L2, $$ for L3, etc.) and that too, require payment upfront. Negotiations with google translate are just a complete turn off. I have walked out on several of them because of this. The younger ones especially have GPS (the one with the barcode tattoo on her neck at Moonlight, for example). The good news is that their menus are usually wide open.
Originally Posted by Davler1
[View Original Post]
There are a few gems if you are persistent enough, but they disappear within a month or two. So many latinas rotate through these places, its hard to keep track of their names.
My take is that for L2 and above, independents or apartments (Mias, Claudias, etc. Posted recently) are way more value for money.
This info might be completely irrelevant if you are Hispanic or can speak Spanish.
-
12-18-25 23:29 #59384Regular Member

Posts: 14Qi L-ville
Recently visited Qi after seeing reports here. Thanks for all your posts.
Got Vivian (not sure if spelled correctly). I requested for back walking for which she said +10 . Agreed.
Was a cold day she brought portable heater to room.
Massage was good with good L1 finish.
-
12-18-25 22:17 #59383Senior Member

Posts: 121New older Korean lady. Is there for next 2 months. I didn't catch. Name.
Originally Posted by Drudgetn2
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 22:13 #59382Senior Member

Posts: 117Fiji massage Chamblee
$40 for an HE? Cheap as hell. This spa has been closed for a while.
Originally Posted by Heyya01
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



