Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 58861
-
12-21-25 14:44 #54616Senior Member

Posts: 257Orchid Rachel
So went in today asked for rachel place was super busy when I arrived, had to wait. Wanted Blue but based on reviews saw Rachel as Blue not in yet.
I saw her before in QQ days. Same despondent service. Not great at BBBJ, only head, mostly handjob. And seemed very tired or not into it. No table shower but I always show up freshly showered and groomed.
So the rave reviews I realize may be a YMMV deal, but I can't share a great review. She seems nice but of the gals I have seen at Orchid and QQ (back in the day) she is not energetic enough, nor orally talented enough for me.
Some may like her low key personality. I like the wild ones, she is not. But she is pleasant person and kind, I just don't feel very skilled at why we visit.
-
12-21-25 12:39 #54615Senior Member

Posts: 86Considering an AMP
I haven't been to one in a while and I need a change of pace. Is there one where I am somewhat guaranteed a great experience and with who. Please get back with me asap.
-
12-21-25 12:37 #54614Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261Fuck machine?
That's my middle name. HAHAHA!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I have experienced locking the doors and shutting off the on sign at strip clubs. Hopefully, I will get an inside view of an AMP with top notch women letting loose behind locked doors and the on sign turned off.
-
12-21-25 11:03 #54613Senior Member

Posts: 39IT is not a spa. It is like a K-Girl shop. Get cleared with the boss. Some background check on you and quick video call. And you're in. They had a house and motel but I think the house is off the rotation after some LEO activity there. This is not a store at all like AMPs as we know it.
Originally Posted by ScBoy123
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 10:50 #54612Senior Member

Posts: 278I've seen Tina a few times. Good for you for being able to book. I'll be back in FL after the holidays. Can't wait.
Originally Posted by WoodieDudie
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 10:13 #54611Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Jealous
I'm a little jealous at reading this one, I would love to have all three of those girls in the room at the same time again. Oh Rachel's tits are definitely fake but they look amazing.
Originally Posted by Dog2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 09:42 #54610Senior Member

Posts: 247Orchid 6 hand
Had to try Rachel based on the reviews as it is hard to find any provider under 30 anymore. Walk in and what I assume is the mamasan takes my hour fee right at the door. I tell her I want to see Rachel and she says fine go to room 1 and she will be right in. I get undressed and a girl walks in that is obviously closer to 40 than 20. I was ticked and figured this was another case of reviewers not getting the age right. I asked her if she was Rachel and she said no, she was Mona. I told her I wanted Rachel and she said Rachel was too busy. She could tell I was a bit ticked and said maybe Rachel come in later. Mona is not bad looking at all so I said Ok. She has nice full D's and a bit more of an ass than the typical Asian. Mona takes me to the table shower and goes to town on me. Full nude slide and then starts Tuma. I flip over on my own and she starts a great BBBJ. So good that I don't think I can hold out so I tell her I want two shots and she says fine. I finished right there with CiM. She turned and spit and then went back at it!
We go back to room and she starts with a short 5 minute crappy massage before going back to TUMA. She can't seem to get enough of this. I am talking 10 minutes of that while she gives me a tug at the same time. I am surprised that Junior is ready again and I tell her that I want to see Rachel and will pay another $100. That seems to work as she goes out of the room. In cones Rachel and she is everything mentioned before. I am shocked at how good she looks. She immediately jumps to BBBJ with Mona. They took turns deep throating while the other one liked my balls and TUMA. Rachel spins for 69 which I don't normally do but she tasted sweet and really got into it. I flipped her over and did FIV while Mona massaged her tits. She came and made enough noise that she must have peaked the interest of another girl as the door opened and in walked Luna. Luna is younger than Mona and a bit darker has a few tattoos and nice tits. She quickly disrobes and starts DFK while Mona and Rachel are giving me BBBJ. I lay Rachel on table for missionary style. Mona and Luna are now own either side of the table giving me DFK. Rachel is getting vocal again and looking right into my eyes. I pound her for as long as I can hold out and pop in the bag. She lets me stay in while I DFK all of them some more.
I will say Mona seemed more into touching Rachel than Luna did. I did not fuck Luna so no idea how good she was. All three performed deep throat and had no problem with DFK. I would come back for just an hour with Rachel. I can't figure out how she has such big natural tits on a small frame. Thinking maybe at one point she was heavier and then lost weight or something. I wish I was able to get back but live out of state so will probably be a month or so before I can get back. I do worry about all the traffic this place seems to get.
-
12-21-25 09:20 #54609Senior Member

Posts: 625To each.
I have nothing against CIP, but for a PSA. Hey fellas, some of these girls offer it, do you really want to have the next appointment and and start off with some baby batter DATY? To each their own said SS96, not this guy LOL.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 09:11 #54608Senior Member

Posts: 236You / U
Has anyone Ben to the old you massage on Vineland road lately?
I don't know the new name.
-
12-21-25 08:33 #54607Regular Member

Posts: 19Cherry Blossoms Good Ole Days
Back when CB was peaking. I was double dreaming at CB, near the end, one of the ladies started a pillow fight and for the next 20 minutes we wrestled completely naked, laughing, screaming, and dreaming. It was the most epic experience I've had in the lifestyle.
-
12-20-25 23:12 #54606Senior Member

Posts: 582Yep
I will be making trips to Orlando if and when they do open.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 16:56 #54605Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I wondered the same thing, but I think you like to grab a few drinks first and then hit them right at closing time so probably not. LOL. Maybe we should surprise them one day and have three or four of us fuck machines roll in together and watch the look on their face when they break down. LOL. Then we tell them to turn off the open sign and lock the door for an hour or two. Kind of like renting a venue for a party or get together or something like that.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 16:49 #54604Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289The only advice I can give you is don't do multiple girls unless they're dead ass slow. Be upfront with them on what you're looking for or want to do (but after you get acquainted. LOL) if they have never met you, don't just walk in and say I want to do this and that or you might not get anything haha.
Originally Posted by SexyMan3712
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 16:44 #54603Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I bet you were a happy man today. Cip. Why do the mouth when you can just unload inside that beautiful girl. LOL. Sounds fun.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 16:34 #54602Senior Member

Posts: 550Meiji
Meiji is an agency and not a spa with a permanent physical address. They use different locations around Orlando that change frequently.
Originally Posted by ScBoy123
[View Original Post]
Please visit their website for their list of providers and their contact information. Meiji features primarily Japanese providers and also some Chinese providers.
Meiji118.com











Reply With Quote






