Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 13542
-
12-23-25 09:28 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 202Amber Lee
Just back in town for holidays and saw this on stg, did a search with no results, anyone had a dream?
-
12-23-25 06:42 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 37Piper
She is always a good time! Cute little spinner.
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 06:16 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 477Piper
Had another great time with Piper! Once again she showed off her southern hospitality. Pictures are accurate. We started with some DATY to BBBJ and she hopped on and rode me CG for round one. Relaxed for a bit and round two I did the work with some mish to K9. More positions were offered, but those two worked well for me. Not rushed at all. Rates noted in the link, and there is no drama. Will repeat.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ooga/198453465
-
12-22-25 21:32 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 256Interesting
Anyone tried this one? Just head shots on post. Pm is ok also.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashville/female-escorts/intensity-is-not-a-flaw-but-a-/474806629077
-
12-21-25 21:02 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 232Alyssa
The great Alyssa is back in action is in town from Alabama! Get with me for her info the best you will ever find I promise you that makes you feel like a king!
-
12-21-25 18:57 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 80Anlise
I texted her a couple of times. Wanted 400 hhr outcall. I didn't dream.
Originally Posted by SlowNow
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 17:36 #12876Senior Member

Posts: 191Anlise
Hey guys I only seen this add a hand full of times has anyone tried out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...e/123128900002
-
12-21-25 13:35 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 938Andrea of ringgold
Does any of you people who have been on here for a long time? Remember andrea an What happened to her after her husband got out of jail, an quit escorting if she has resurfaced yet.
-
12-20-25 23:06 #12874Senior Member

Posts: 234Eh, if I see a provider and I'm not interested in seeing them again, I just block the number right away. My burner phone isn't linked to any social media stuff, so it's easy to pull the plug. But thanks for the warning.
Originally Posted by Bodney0019
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 21:37 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 380This was a mistake
Get ready for relentless texts asking for money towards your next session. Always claiming she doesn't have money for food, rent, utilities, etc. Whatever. Then she'll get pissed and threaten to forward your texts to any social media account you have if you don't send money. And if you do she'll never make good on her part.
Originally Posted by Spankin
[View Original Post]
Lots of reviews on her about this. I was a victim years ago when she first started in the business. She looked much better than, a spinner. She's put on a lot of weight since she first started.
-
12-20-25 14:26 #12872Regular Member

Posts: 21Baby D
I've tried searching for her but not having luck bc the search removes D and just looks for Baby. Can imagine what all that pulls up. Has anyone seen Baby D?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...n/812869533529
-
12-20-25 14:04 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 1165[Deleted by Admin]
Do you see where it says "Report Post?" Wanna guess why it's there?
A2
-
12-20-25 13:31 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 37Secret
Secret has done me well several times. Had a place on Shallowford a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 13:10 #12869Regular Member

Posts: 21Barbie
I decided to see barbie as I wanted to try something different. She also posts on tryst. Donation was lower than what's on the site, still overpriced but I wanted to give her a try. I won't repeat due to safety.
She is nice, but does require video verification so I did it (not smart I know, but I covered a lot of my face when doing it). Pics are her, she is hot & great rack. During the quick call, I could see she was opening was opening up a condom while on the call, so I assume she already had someone with her. When I got there, she told me to walk up & when her last person was walking out. I waited a few minutes until the guy left before I walked up to her door. She made me wait a minute before I could walk in because I could hear her on the phone doing a video verification with another client.
I decided to make it a quick & out. Covered everything, but she did ask about BBBJ, but I declined & I usually don't. She gives a good CBJ I imagine BBBJ is just as good. She got on top & was on her phone texting so I finished quick & cleaned up. As I opened the door to walk out, her next person is there & walks in as I walk out. I got in my car & took off as quick as I could.
I know these girls see multiple all day, but the way she has it set up, it feels like a drive thru, once she was done with one person, the next was already there waiting for her at the door. So you'll get a good look at the guy going after you. Major safety issue because her room was right behind the hotel office so seeing all that traffic in that short of time is very high risk of a date with LEO. Also when that next person walked in, she didn't clean up after we got done, she just stayed undressed so I was glad I did everything covered after that. Wouldn't be suprised if uncle catches up with her soon so play it safe out there. I walked away with no hiccups but it could easily go the other way.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...a/847045512434
-
12-20-25 08:12 #12868Senior Member

Posts: 54More Trash
https://transx.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ooga/198671864
Deposit scammer. Got into their car and sped off. Stay away from this one.












Reply With Quote




