Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 5811
-
12-20-25 12:59 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 148Lia, Debora enjoyable
I visited Lia a few months ago. Latina, playful great attitude. Definitely not a spinner, but not flabby large either. She's not top tier DI like Sam, but she's worth the $$ I enjoyed the visit & found her fun, but would personally probably go to a different DI for my preference.
Originally Posted by NightCap424
[View Original Post]
More recently, I visited Debora. She's Peruvian, warm, and well-endowed. A bit too chunky for normal preference, but her very excellent breasts more than compensated for the extra pounds. Very worth the price though my personal top.
-
12-20-25 09:50 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 311No worries about Sam
I saw Sam a few weeks ago after the camera controversy had surfaced. Whether or not you believe it was true of false, it is of no concern now because Sam met me at a hotel. She is no longer using the apartment she was in. And yes, Sam is one of the best. I certainly plan of seeing her again.
Originally Posted by TF1957
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 07:28 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 145Sam is a great provider. But.
I agree Sam is one of the best DI has to offer. Last visit I had at the apartment, there are cameras her neighbor has set up. One is positioned by the second story window looking at the front lawn area and sidewalk. The other is by the front door aimed at the stairs leading up to both apartment doors.
Originally Posted by Donny34
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 13:56 #5433Regular Member

Posts: 19I have yes recently too. I believe someone said she cleared the situation about it and it was false accusations from another girl. Still highly recommend her. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by NedFlander5
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 09:17 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 121Sam
Has anyone seen Sam since the alleged drama surrounding a mysterious man around and what have you. I am Not trying to stir up anything I just would like to know if you had any issues. She was my favorite so girl. Please dm me if you've seen her as of late.
-
12-19-25 08:22 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 194Jolene
Finally able to hook up with Jolene last week. Nice hotel, which I think I may prefer over the apartment setup some times. She is thin, but still has slight curves and nice size breasts that fit her body well. Loved her attitude. I really felt comfortable and talked with her more than I think I ever have with a girl before. I definitely plan on repeating.
-
12-16-25 10:39 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 142Mysterious Lia on DI?
I can't find a review to save my life. Anyone have any adventures w / her? Feel free to DM.
-
12-16-25 10:29 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 72Torn between 2
Getting back into the game. I'm debating between Michelle and Katt. Looking for the more GFE, DFK, passionate experience. DM for your recommendation?
-
12-14-25 21:54 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 142Prior reviews
Been a while, but prior reviews were not very positive. Maybe something has changed. Maybe not.
Originally Posted by Fuzzy2
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 05:46 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 56Simone and Anja
Hello lads.
First time posting but will be many more going forward. Had my eye on Simone for a while now but her schedule and mine haven't lined up. Anja looks too good to pass up. I'm sure theyre both different experiences entirely but what I'm wondering is the services both provide. Don't much want another subscription and paying for TER. Any insights would be greatly appreciated!
-
12-13-25 11:45 #5426Regular Member

Posts: 1Kandy
Anyone see her yet?
-
12-13-25 09:20 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 170My favorite curvy girl
I posted a review of Michelle about a year ago. She is my current favorite on the DI roster. Her body is a firm curvy. (Not loose or flabby). Pretty face, nice smile, shiny black hair, nice curves, sexy spanish accent and a pleasant, easy going personally. Holding on to her curvaceous ass while hitting it doggie is magical. Michelle ticks all of my curvy girl experience boxes.
Originally Posted by LunchboxHero
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
12-13-25 08:48 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 85Michelle
Got to see Michelle yesterday. Wow. If thicc, voluptuous latinas are your jam. Run to see this woman. Her body is a sight to behold, it is curvy and tight not "sloppy" at all. She is sensuous and passionate. Not sure why there aren't more reviews, that made me hesitant. So glad I booked anyway. She is a delight to spend time with, I will repeat for sure. DFK, DATY, BBBJ were all skilled and enjoyable. Her ass is amazing! I recommend highly.
-
12-13-25 08:03 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 1904Summer has come and gone from DI site many times. Sometimes she goes independent, sometimes has a new boyfriend / sugardaddy. Be patient, she will likely surface again.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 21:52 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 972Wouldn't mind seeing her in a club, I wonder which ones?
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




