Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 58867
-
12-21-25 08:33 #54607Regular Member

Posts: 19Cherry Blossoms Good Ole Days
Back when CB was peaking. I was double dreaming at CB, near the end, one of the ladies started a pillow fight and for the next 20 minutes we wrestled completely naked, laughing, screaming, and dreaming. It was the most epic experience I've had in the lifestyle.
-
12-20-25 23:12 #54606Senior Member

Posts: 582Yep
I will be making trips to Orlando if and when they do open.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 16:56 #54605Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I wondered the same thing, but I think you like to grab a few drinks first and then hit them right at closing time so probably not. LOL. Maybe we should surprise them one day and have three or four of us fuck machines roll in together and watch the look on their face when they break down. LOL. Then we tell them to turn off the open sign and lock the door for an hour or two. Kind of like renting a venue for a party or get together or something like that.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 16:49 #54604Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289The only advice I can give you is don't do multiple girls unless they're dead ass slow. Be upfront with them on what you're looking for or want to do (but after you get acquainted. LOL) if they have never met you, don't just walk in and say I want to do this and that or you might not get anything haha.
Originally Posted by SexyMan3712
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 16:44 #54603Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I bet you were a happy man today. Cip. Why do the mouth when you can just unload inside that beautiful girl. LOL. Sounds fun.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 16:34 #54602Senior Member

Posts: 550Meiji
Meiji is an agency and not a spa with a permanent physical address. They use different locations around Orlando that change frequently.
Originally Posted by ScBoy123
[View Original Post]
Please visit their website for their list of providers and their contact information. Meiji features primarily Japanese providers and also some Chinese providers.
Meiji118.com
-
12-20-25 16:28 #54601Senior Member

Posts: 52Miji location.
I have read some reports here indicating that this spa in Altamonte Springs. It doesn't show up on RubMaps. Nor it it listed in Orlando. Can someone please advise location, possibly with a address? Many thanks.
Originally Posted by NeonJesus
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 13:57 #54600Senior Member

Posts: 71Tina / butterfly massage
Hot damn! Steered myself towards butterfly massage spa, specifically for Tina, she's such an exception to the rest of the AMPs I visited. Looks to be in her early 30's, fit body, nice pillowy D's and silky smooth skin. Her ass is crZy for a Chinese girl and has a nice shape to it, it's one of her best features. Sweet baby Jesus she sure as hell knows her way around the pole.
Fast standing shower with her wrapping one leg around me P2 P. Her tits are very nice and good nipples that get a little sensitive when touched.
She sucked great dick and took me all the way to the base and she even tried to fit my balls and cock in her mouth at the same time, very playful, lots of tongue teasing and her eyes had a sweetness that melted my soul (Very alluring). We wrapped it up in the shower and headed back to the room. I need to spend as much time as possible with this sexy little thing.
Her pussy is nicely shaved and she absolutely loves DATY, she'll demand it. She really gets into it and wants me to eat her pussy for a long time. She held onto my hair and guided me to all her sweet spots, making her extra creamy and loud. I loved her body and I loved getting it on with this babe. I P2 P her in what seems like forever, rubbing my cock on her dripping tender pussy. Hmmm so good. I could have spent the whole session like this and be fully satisfied!
Eventually I had to break away from the P2 P and fuck her.
We fucked like teenagers with constant kissing and loud moaning. There's really nothing better in life other than some hot good vibes pussy! We went through all the basic positions. Eventually I unloaded a week's worth of cum in her mouth and she gulped it all, got to love a girl that doesn't leave leftovers. She seemed amazed by how full her mouth was. "Too much baby"She looked up at the clock and asked if I needed to extend my time, Cause it looks like there's plenty more that needs to be drained. She's a sweetie and I'd love to see her again.
-
12-20-25 12:51 #54599Regular Member

Posts: 2Would love visit them if you could check dms.
Originally Posted by BuckNastee
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 12:26 #54598Senior Member

Posts: 285Rachel / fia at orchid
Not much to add on to what has been said. Saw her today at orchid around noon. Place was dead. She did her makeup and hair today and man she looked good. Young pretty spinner. Slender body, long black hair, C / D tits. CIP finish today. Next will be mouth. Enjoy fellas.
-
12-20-25 12:13 #54597Senior Member

Posts: 105BBFSCIP. The most beautiful acronym in the entire world! Congrats.
Originally Posted by NeonJesus
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 10:48 #54596Senior Member

Posts: 629Buuny Factory!
Keep us in the loop BooBoo!
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 07:23 #54595Regular Member

Posts: 7Tokyo question
I'll be visiting in a few days. Any experience with multihand GS? It's been on my dream list.
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 20:31 #54594Regular Member

Posts: 7Tokyo question.
I'm coming down for a work trip in January. Definitely going to try and set something like this up.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Is there any info or experience on multi-hand massage GS?
-
12-19-25 19:01 #54593Senior Member

Posts: 418Just saw this, fucking hilarious. Wonder if we've ever walked into a spa back-to-back and the girls are like oh fuck. Hahaha! I landed a contract in St Aug a few months ago after a stint in S GA, so I'm here until summer. But Northern FL and Southern GA are a fucking barren wasteland! I enjoyed a k-org here for a few months and then they announced they're packing up and moving to, guess where, Orlando!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
The site is gone now, though, so who knows. Hope it happens because you boys need a k-org! It was called Bunny Factory. More loot than an AMP but no interruptions and MSOG...good times.











Reply With Quote






