Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 13348
-
12-28-25 12:17 #12808Regular Member

Posts: 19Any Luck with BBFS?
Has anyone had any luck with BBFS anywhere. I usually go to sunflower but I haven't asked. Anyone know any AMPs they went to that offered it?
-
12-22-25 11:46 #12807Senior Member

Posts: 60Spring Spa -Oldsmar
I stopped by here for a quick massage and I was not disappointed. Late 30's, early 40's woman with a very fit body and pretty face. She was the only one working and I didn't catch her name but I recently went for my 2nd visit and she was there again. LOL. She is super welcoming, speaks good English and the menu is fully open. I never go more than L1 but it was on the table for a reasonable cost. Standard 60 Mario coins for the house and 60 more coins the finish. Lots of UTC and FIV. Very nice. I will.
Repeat. Well, I've already repeated. LOL.
-
12-19-25 16:54 #12806Senior Member

Posts: 62Is this a new coco? Or the one before it closed. They still have her license picture on the wall. I even pointed at her picture to see if she still worked there and the lady looked at me like I was speaking gibberish, if anyone knows where that original Coco is, please let me know.
Originally Posted by Hobby4
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 15:48 #12805Senior Member

Posts: 120Coco
Went this afternoon, called about 15 min out and she said it wasn't busy. She is short, and prob in the 40's but nice body. Good full c cups. Standard fee. 6 to house and 160 for her never even asked just left it on the counter. She started a massage on my back and was interrupted twice. Finally she me flip and gave me the signs for everything and I agreed. Kinda weak BJ then put on the rain coat with her mouth, had me get up so she could let me enter with her legs back by her head. Only issue was it wasn't very tight tried pounding away for a bit but my guy wasn't feeling it. Had her do some more bbj and a hand finish while I played with those nice tits. Not bad but not as good as my first experience there before the closing. Sweet young little spinner with a nice rack really got into it. Didn't see anyone else there.
Originally Posted by PromasterFun86
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 21:46 #12804Senior Member

Posts: 62Google Pretty Little Me Spa. Same place new owner, they remove pretty little me and left the word spa on the door, between the barbershop and pharmacy in the same plaza.
Originally Posted by MiloMachete
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 19:40 #12803Senior Member

Posts: 120Roman
It is Roman. Roman moved to parsons, if you look up Roman's and call the number and they will answer giving you the new address.
Originally Posted by MiloMachete
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 19:35 #12802Senior Member

Posts: 156It just says spa on the window, no head sign above building, no advertising and tinted windows next to a pharmacy and barbershop.
Originally Posted by MiloMachete
[View Original Post]
I went in today and see the lineup and it was ok, nothing I'd personally pay $$. 60 for, one latina and the rest shorter asians, average looking women but the place smelled nice, I'd pay if they were a little more my type, I said I'd come back after I got a little more cash but honestly just wanted to see what the ladies looked like before I shelled out that kind of money, sunflower you got the massage and the full service, and not sure if they do both, the women are not bad but I'm tryna budget and 120 QV's are more of my thing until we get some more local reviews, I'd recommend though if you are ok with spending $$. 60, again, average not bad looking women.
-
12-18-25 13:27 #12801Regular Member

Posts: 24Name of spa?
Assume this is a competitor to Roman Holiday. I tried Google Maps & RMaps to try & decipher this one. Does anyone know the name of particular spa?
Originally Posted by Themanpyp212
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 11:56 #12800Senior Member

Posts: 156Sunflower.
Anyone got reviews on coco or yoyo at sunflower? Went today and said they were busy, will come back another day.
-
12-17-25 17:13 #12799Senior Member

Posts: 60Soda
My very first experience was with Soda and I didn't realize how lucky I had gotten. My son's baseball.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
Team was on a long rain delay and I decide to pop in. She was absolutely amazing. I don't really have a reason to go there right now but I can't wait until this summer to have more games down there. I've tried quite a few of the Tampa spots and it's a mixed bag of hotness and hot fun. I'm going to drop a few reviews of places that are in the burbs that no one seems to talk about but that's where I'm at. Help my fellow mongers on the outskirts. LOL.
-
12-17-25 14:59 #12798Senior Member

Posts: 65Cherry Blossom, Ruskin
A recap of my last few visits to CB Oct-Dec.
*Saw Tina twice, long time employee, your'e go to for wide open menu. Older, slightly less than frumpy body. First time, went for the BBBJCIM, she aims to please and succeeded (normal rates, one to one twenty). Most recently, CFS, pretty solid for a tier three establishment (normal rate, buck forty-buck sixty).
*Alice, twice as well. Older, though doesn't look quite as old as Tina, nice B cups with erasers. Ok massage, kept to an enthusiastic basic service both times (normal rates forty-sixty).
*Bella two times also. That chicks tease game is next level, she's been an of / on regular at RA / now CB for a few years. Used to go for the BBBJCIM, but man I love those hands so much, it saves me a ton of money, LOL. Definitely go for the 'slow' massage abd she'll rock your world (typical rates forty-sixty).
I posted 'typical' rates. Not going to lie, I usually get a 'regular' rate with no negotiation. As I've mentioned before, they rarely have young talent, but the couple they had were upper tier two caliber. But hey, its local and gets ti done for me.
Happy mongering!
-
12-16-25 21:05 #12797Senior Member

Posts: 152Details?
What's the going rate? Do they offer BBFS?
Originally Posted by TBMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 22:22 #12796Senior Member

Posts: 62Hey buddy there's also a place in Brandon on Parsons and adamo in a plaza has a sign with the name Spa, you get Latin and Asian.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 21:19 #12795Senior Member

Posts: 446Soda is at Royal and in top form.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 21:04 #12794Senior Member

Posts: 844The last time I was there it was still 80/hr House Fee + 160/hr Tip. I haven't done the "two girl" option (I'm waiting to grow a second dick to justify the experience), but they WERE doing that for the normal +100 when they were at Vinca. Reports on/about Yokohama seem very sparse lately, but since I haven't been there recently, I can only speculate that they may perhaps be asking clients to help them keep a low profile in hopes of avoiding being "Sunlit", "Smiled", or "Sunflowered"... if ya-know-watta-mean!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I don't know ANYONE that is similar, or even close to Kelly! That said, I'll refer back to my prior comment about the recently returned SODA at Royal Spa in Bradenton. I don't know anyone close to her either, albeit in a different manner than Kelly.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





