Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 203 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 3031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Cici?

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Cici texts me 4 weeks ago and says "new girl". I go by and Cici warms me up a little BBBJ but I stay dressed. She sends in Apple! I said "no, I'm waiting for new girl". She says "I'm new girl, I left for 2 weeks and came back" lmao. Needless to say Cicis menu was wide open as she made it up to me.
    Is it said like kee kee?

  2. #2730
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Cici texts me 4 weeks ago and says "new girl". I go by and Cici warms me up a little BBBJ but I stay dressed. She sends in Apple! I said "no, I'm waiting for new girl". She says "I'm new girl, I left for 2 weeks and came back" lmao. Needless to say Cicis menu was wide open as she made it up to me.
    I've only ever seen apple, how does cici compare?

  3. #2729

    Tricked

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Apparently the new girl at hh left due to not making enough. Back to Apple again. Anyone else find any new girls?
    Cici texts me 4 weeks ago and says "new girl". I go by and Cici warms me up a little BBBJ but I stay dressed. She sends in Apple! I said "no, I'm waiting for new girl". She says "I'm new girl, I left for 2 weeks and came back" lmao. Needless to say Cicis menu was wide open as she made it up to me.

  4. #2728

    Business

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Apparently the new girl at hh left due to not making enough. Back to Apple again. Anyone else find any new girls?
    It's all about business. Keeping the new girl secret from customers does her no good.

  5. #2727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Lol

    Apparently the new girl at hh left due to not making enough. Back to Apple again. Anyone else find any new girls?

  6. #2726

    Influx

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    Fairfax county has some issue so thinking some of talented pussies might be looking for a new location near the area and it would be convenient for their regulars. Hope we'll get some benefits from competitions.

  7. #2725

    Eden

    Has anyone been to Eden lately? If you want just an incredible massage no they don't do any extras HeadSpace in Stafford and Fredericksburg is incredible.

  8. #2724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    Here you go tank guy.

  9. #2723
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Check out old Apple and her new coworker.
    Apple has a new coworker? We have any intel on her yet?

    TIA.

  10. #2722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Fine you guys win

    Quote Originally Posted by DimDimsun  [View Original Post]
    "WHERE IS SHE".

    I want to guess he may be referencing Fuji, but it could be anywhere.
    Check out old Apple and her new coworker.

  11. #2721

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    I actually did that on purpose. This board is frustrating, very not responsive. I want to say her name was Stacy? And no it's Fredericksburg.
    Thank you, Thays.

  12. #2720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    On purpose

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    I actually did that on purpose. This board is frustrating, very not responsive. I want to say her name was Stacy? And no it's Fredericksburg.

  13. #2719

    Batman gif goes here

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. But where is she?
    "WHERE IS SHE".

    I want to guess he may be referencing Fuji, but it could be anywhere.

  14. #2718
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    Thanks. But where is she?

  15. #2717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    New girl

    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape