Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 27822
-
12-22-25 16:45 #26817Senior Member

Posts: 1019Banned him on tna. Idk if he posted it or not.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
He sure did get those simps in a tizzy.
If you look at his reviews, he is a BBFS guy.
I guess the simps did not like the truth. (Even though they do it themselves.).
Maybe they want it to be a secret.
-
12-22-25 15:54 #26816Senior Member

Posts: 10191 confirmed No BBFS
There is only one escort on tna that I would be stunned she did BBFS.
Bridgette Kelly.
She has too much street sense. Worked for too many men that would beat the fuck out of her if she ever did BBFS.
I can't think of any others.
-
12-22-25 15:52 #26815Senior Member

Posts: 238On tna? In the forums?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 15:36 #26814Senior Member

Posts: 1019Waiting for a new BBFS list to drop
On that other board it looks like a BBFS list is aboit to drop.
-
12-21-25 23:49 #26813Senior Member

Posts: 286Blondie143
Blondie143 belings here. So much fun. So eager to please.
-
12-20-25 19:22 #26812Senior Member

Posts: 155Wanted 800 for bare. Declined. She went full safety at that point. I'd recommend passing, but you do you.
Originally Posted by Ethoes
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 12:50 #26811Senior Member

Posts: 1106Beena Honey
Beena Honey quoted me 800 via text.
Any reports of her performance?
-
12-19-25 18:05 #26810Senior Member

Posts: 1209Starr Love
Any info on her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/198494772
-
12-19-25 01:40 #26809Senior Member

Posts: 987I don't think that.
Originally Posted by HoochiePapa
[View Original Post]
Just send him a message and ask.
-
12-18-25 23:12 #26808Senior Member

Posts: 117You ain't kidding. I don't know the guy; have never interacted with him. But I learned a looooong time ago that if Asianguyva did the IPO on some girl, chances are excellent that she earned that introductory review with the ol' BBFS special. He is very, very frequently first to market with these chicks.
Originally Posted by HoochiePapa
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 19:19 #26807Senior Member

Posts: 118Her time management skills are 0/10 but I wouldn't be surprised. Asianguyva did her IPO and isn't his strat to just bareback the new hoes right out the gate?
Originally Posted by Ethoes
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 18:45 #26806Regular Member

Posts: 7That makes sense because her latest ad on the local board includes a $200 "VIP" upsell for both hhr and hr sessions + longer appointments. There's no way that's just for Greek LOL.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 17:48 #26805Regular Member

Posts: 20Aubrey_Baby
Any info on Aubrey_baby? Does she belong here?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...y_baby.677179/
Thanks.
-
12-16-25 10:01 #26804Senior Member

Posts: 655Eat it out next time.
Originally Posted by GameMaker007
[View Original Post]
I am a dirty fuk.
-
12-15-25 20:03 #26803Senior Member

Posts: 97MarieStClair
MSC is on her retirement tour again. Just gave her my donation. Bbfscip. Looks like she is packing the schedule tight. Could still feel the last mf swimming inside her.












Reply With Quote




