Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Korean Palace

+ Submit Review
Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 801
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #561

    Hush Hush. Hurry Hurry Lova Cum to Me.

    Wheeling is normally my go-to location and I see a potentially young yoga instructor? I haven't seen many reviews for the what-looks-like good talent to me at all locations. Any members willing to provide feedback on Hush either through post / PM. Or you all bring Hush about it cause I tried to book yesterday and had to wait for a spot 3 hours ahead. Either way I thank everyone in advance for their shared wisdom.

  2. #560

    Joye

    Quote Originally Posted by Pldctcs  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Joye at Glenview is the same girl as Peach who has visited before?
    I don't think so. I just got back from seeing Joye. I think I saw Peach in the past, and this is not the same girl. And FWIW, Joye did say this was her first time in Chicago. She is very petite. Natural B cup. Tiny ass. Service was good, I really enjoyed it. I couldn't tell her age. Would believe anything from 25-45. She is the spitting image of Bella at West River (who used to go by Tina at a handful of places). So, if that is your type, I recommend.

  3. #559

    Melody

    Saw Melody and thought she was amazing! I like my ladies with more curves and big boobs and she fit the bill! Super pretty moony face. Age somewhere between 25-45. Who knows? Amazing breasts though. Wow. She opened the door wearing a two piece black thing. Her boobs were busting out of her top and she had a short little skirt on. Began kissing me as soon as I got in the door but they weren't DFK. Just a little tongue. I took off my shoes and she guided me to the bedroom where I gave her the initial donation. She said thank you and left the room. I noticed that she had up a white board. Bare + $100. MSOG + $40. I decided to take the plunge and go for the full package. It ends up being an expensive night that way but she looked so hot.

    Off to the bathroom for the blue toast and shower. The shower was good. Decent preview BJ. Pretty quick. Soon enough back to the bedroom where she had me sit down in a chair for a long BBBJ session that was amazing. She is really good at the oral. Some have said she does DT. I'm a longer gentleman and she wasn't able to DT me. But lots of hand and spit and ball play and licking around the head. After a long time she stood up, turned around and did a reverse pussy slide on my cock. It felt amazing. Soon enough I "slipped in", she giggled and said "Is that OK?" and started doing RCG on me bare. It was hot. So hot that I was shocked to find myself almost cumming. This old man didn't want to come quiet so quickly even though I paid for multiple shots. I'm sure I would have blown if I was in my 20's or 30's. I think she could tell that I was close and got off of me. She patted the bed and I asked what I should do and she said what ever I wanted was fine. It didn't seem scripted from that point on. She was very submissive and willing to please. We 69'd and then we went through the positions. Her pussy is very sweet and yummy. Felt great and I bottomed out but I've had girls from KP with tighter pussies. She didn't have quiet the grip that some of the ladies have. But she was good. Really good. Very much a GF experience. Lots of kissing as well and I was playing with her amazing boobs non stop. Soon enough I filled her pussy while she was on top. She grinded on me while I was still very sensitive and it felt amazing. "I want more!" she said while giggling.

    After a bit she got off and went to the bathroom to clean up. I looked at the clock and realized we were only half way through our appointment. I was glad I paid for the multiple pops. I was surprised that she had gotten me off so quickly. She's good. Came back and did a nice massage around the groin the was new to me. Inner thighs and balls and cock. It got me very hard and soon enough we were fucking again. What ever positions I wanted she was good with. She was amazing. Finished up, second shower, and back to the car with a huge smile on my face!

  4. #558
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 34

    Joye = Peach?

    Does anyone know if Joye at Glenview is the same girl as Peach who has visited before?

  5. #557

    Melody or Elin?

    Any opinions? Has anyone seen both of them?

  6. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeever  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree that it's some kind of number substitution system. In Japan, it's practically codified, known as a "Yoshiwara age":

    https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/...nfusing.31502/

    I could believe a similar system being in place among the Korean providers.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Korean providers used Yoshiwara age, as there is a lot of cultural crossover between Korea and Japan. If you go to overseas, the Korean Anmas and the Japanese Soaplands are pretty identical to each other in terms of service.

  7. #555

    Melody

    I'm a tit guy and a DFK seeker- I saw Melody last summer, so I already knew that OMFG are they magnificent natural DD'S on her. And at least for me, I get all the DFK and all the titty face a man can want.

    My chemistry with Melody was fantastic and her enthusiasm was tops. The photo of her squatting in the shower is the most accurate. She is not fat, but doesn't have the tiny waist the other photos depict. She is thick with curves into a wide ass.

    Her BBBJ was DT, she did not tire out from any particular positions, and while she is not the nymphomaniac like Brianna, we had constant passionate action. She loved DATY, allowed FOV, but wasn't too thrilled with FIV. She posts on the white board " Bare 100,2nd pop 40. ".

    To be fair, her English is rough, Google translate helps, she definitely is not a spinner, and my chemistry with her was so awesome that there may be bias in my report. Anyway, Melody with Double D's is the best ever for me.

  8. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    So, I have a theory, and it may not be right, but so far in my experience it's been spot on.

    Ignore the first number, and pay attention to the second number. That tells you the correct age range.
    Totally agree that it's some kind of number substitution system. In Japan, it's practically codified, known as a "Yoshiwara age":

    https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/...nfusing.31502/

    I could believe a similar system being in place among the Korean providers.

  9. #553

    Elin

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeever  [View Original Post]
    Hey, why'all. I'm looking at the current lineup, and Elin in the NW Burbs has caught my eye, but I can't shake the sneaking suspicion that I've seen her pictures before:

    https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1766962534158

    Her TER page is pretty fresh, which I find surprising for a "25" year old provider, and again, I swear I've seen this pics before (or maybe highly similar poses from others in the past). I'll probably TOFT this week if I don't hear anything back. Thanks!
    I dreamt of Elin. Probably in her 30's. Has Japanese looking eyes. Shower was like an automatic car wash. Hit all the spots but fast and efficient LOL. Short. Kinda thick. Physically she was avg. Nothing really special about her. She was nice, decent English, talkative. Performance was good. 6. 5/10.

  10. #552

    Age theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeever  [View Original Post]
    Hey, why'all. I'm looking at the current lineup, and Elin in the NW Burbs has caught my eye, but I can't shake the sneaking suspicion that I've seen her pictures before:

    https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1766962534158

    Her TER page is pretty fresh, which I find surprising for a "25" year old provider, and again, I swear I've seen this pics before (or maybe highly similar poses from others in the past). I'll probably TOFT this week if I don't hear anything back. Thanks!
    Well I don't think she's really 25.

    If you notice the ages are always 22,23,24,25,26.

    Korean plastic surgery is extremely good, the best in the world I would say.

    They have the ability to make a 50-year-old person look like they're in their 20's.

    So, I have a theory, and it may not be right, but so far in my experience it's been spot on.

    Ignore the first number, and pay attention to the second number. That tells you the correct age range.

    25 = 50's.

    24 = 40's.

    23 = 30's.

    Etc.

    Darth.

  11. #551

    Elin in NW Burbs

    Hey, why'all. I'm looking at the current lineup, and Elin in the NW Burbs has caught my eye, but I can't shake the sneaking suspicion that I've seen her pictures before:

    https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1766962534158

    Her TER page is pretty fresh, which I find surprising for a "25" year old provider, and again, I swear I've seen this pics before (or maybe highly similar poses from others in the past). I'll probably TOFT this week if I don't hear anything back. Thanks!

  12. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I visited Lydia. Her whiteboard said bare for 100,2nd pop for 40. I am sure that was all it meant.

    I am pretty sure it is a bad chemistry thing. Lydia just wasn't clicking with me. I am sure her photos are way more than 10 years earlier if they were her. She is quite thicker and older than that girl.

    Lydia has a cute face and long hair, that'sthe end of the similarity. At the door, she put her finger on my mustache and indicated that it would be a problem, as she lightly kissed with a lips-extended peck.

    I know to not trim my mustache right before a meetup, or else it will poke the lady. But she decided it would be a problem and didn't want to DFK the entire session. Okay, I can still feast on her very nice tits. NOPE, later I would learn that Lydia tolerated a little of that but giggled as if it was too ticklish and pulled me away from serious titty-face, again blaming the mustache.

    Anyway, there was some good. We had a very playful shower with full body contact and groping. Her preview BBBJ was DT and licking all over the shaft. Her bedroom BBBJ was even better adding ball licking and I fully enjoyed that. Great cock worship. She transitioned to 69 and she seemed okay until she decided she had enough. I don't know if she enjoyed it or not.

    She said she would have to get the extra large cover. Usually, that means she will get tired in cowgirl. Sure enough. In cowgirl, I did the titty face and enjoyed that, but that's when she pulled away, then she tired out and climbed off.
    I just saw her, and I thought she was spectacular. Maybe we just clicked. Sexy, curvy, natural body. Definitely recommend.

  13. #549

    Lydia

    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche997  [View Original Post]
    I noticed on Lydia's page, it says pse, GFE, but then at the end it says 'special service available'.

    Any ideas what that might be? I'm intrigued LOL.
    I visited Lydia. Her whiteboard said bare for 100,2nd pop for 40. I am sure that was all it meant.

    I am pretty sure it is a bad chemistry thing. Lydia just wasn't clicking with me. I am sure her photos are way more than 10 years earlier if they were her. She is quite thicker and older than that girl.

    Lydia has a cute face and long hair, that'sthe end of the similarity. At the door, she put her finger on my mustache and indicated that it would be a problem, as she lightly kissed with a lips-extended peck.

    I know to not trim my mustache right before a meetup, or else it will poke the lady. But she decided it would be a problem and didn't want to DFK the entire session. Okay, I can still feast on her very nice tits. NOPE, later I would learn that Lydia tolerated a little of that but giggled as if it was too ticklish and pulled me away from serious titty-face, again blaming the mustache.

    Anyway, there was some good. We had a very playful shower with full body contact and groping. Her preview BBBJ was DT and licking all over the shaft. Her bedroom BBBJ was even better adding ball licking and I fully enjoyed that. Great cock worship. She transitioned to 69 and she seemed okay until she decided she had enough. I don't know if she enjoyed it or not.

    She said she would have to get the extra large cover. Usually, that means she will get tired in cowgirl. Sure enough. In cowgirl, I did the titty face and enjoyed that, but that's when she pulled away, then she tired out and climbed off.

    I pounded in mish. She did not complain but it showed that she hoped it meant I would finish. There was still tons of time left, so I didn't want to miss out on K9. Lydia has an incredible wide ass. Realky magnificent. I cupped her tits and felt her all up and really sped up, deciding that I should just finish here rather than try to put us face-to-face again.

    After a brief clean up, Lydia gave a great massge and cuddled and, despite poor English, we had a great conversation. I would have considered the whole thing a great "date" or massage parlor service. While I won't repeat, I still quite enjoyed the after-sex part.

    Maybe if you don't have a mustache and just want to pound a thick girl who gave a great cock worship, you will love Lydia. I got to have either DFK or lots of titty face, so 6/10 for service. Still, I wasn't sorry I visited.

  14. #548

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Brianna.

    Amazing girl if you have not already seen her. Today is her last day.

    Board showed 40 extra pop.

    Great service and truly beautiful.

    Looks just like the pics.

    Great dfk daty BBBJ mish cg rcg standing dog more mish.

    Then ff to cim.

    Tip of 60 for great service, but that's just me since I'm nice guy.

    Definitely worth a visit, if you've not already seen her.

    Darth.
    I think I saw her on another tour. She was great.

    I guess I have to try one of the current 2 now. Both PSE?

    We'll see if Mike remembers me and lets me book.

  15. #547

    Lydia

    I noticed on Lydia's page, it says pse, GFE, but then at the end it says 'special service available'.

    Any ideas what that might be? I'm intrigued LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape