Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 27125
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #25955

    Minasa

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    No, Reika is not coming back ever. She was spooked in the middle of her first trip in NYC. Doubt she will ever come back again. That pic was just a random pull up when I saw her old profile and wanted to play a game with DK on "who's this hooker?
    McLovin was asking about Minasa. The direct answer is that she will be back soon.

  2. #25954
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Yes, no, maybe.
    No, Reika is not coming back ever. She was spooked in the middle of her first trip in NYC. Doubt she will ever come back again. That pic was just a random pull up when I saw her old profile and wanted to play a game with DK on "who's this hooker?

    🆕 New Deliveries: =- nothing exciting. in NYC

    📍Canada (4 babes):

    ➕ Milala PP-B https://privateparadise.cc/2025/12/1...030-45-60mins/.

    ➕ Romiko PP-R https://privateparadise.cc/2025/12/1...030-45-60mins/.

    🆕 Potential match found: Romiko-PP-are ↔ Romiko PP-B https://privateparadise.cc/2025/12/1...030-45-60mins/ - 100%.

    ➕ Coconut PP-R https://privateparadise.cc/2025/12/0...030-45-60mins/.

    🆕 Potential match found: Coconut-PP-are ↔ Coconut PP-B https://privateparadise.cc/2025/12/0...030-45-60mins/ - 100%.

    ➕ Yuko PP-V https://privateparadise.cc/2025/12/1...030-45-60mins/.

    🆕 Potential match found: Yuko-PP-V ↔ Yuko PP-R https://privateparadise.cc/2025/12/0...030-45-60mins/ - 100%.

    📍NYC (1 babe):

    ➕ Yoshiko SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/25598 $240/$300/$360.

    🆕 Potential match found: Yoshiko-SE ↔ Ayuka 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/26318 - 100%.

    📍Flushing (2 babes):

    ➕ Shiori 13 https://shisanyi1818.com/view/27462 $240/$400/$600.

    🆕 Potential match found: Shiori-13 ↔ Ann 13 https://shisanyi1818.com/view/27462 - 100%.

    ➕ Ashley ELM https://www.elm6688.com/view/21524 $160/$200/$300.

    📍Boston (2 babes):

    ➕ 小古力娜扎 新疆哈萨克斯坦混血极品美女 Tokyo888 https://tongxinclub888.com/view/27475.

    ➕ 莎莎 业界金字塔品质,真实网红 Tokyo888 https://tongxinclub888.com/view/21990 $300/$500/$800

  3. #25953
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Straight trash. She was my type but she would not kiss so I cut it to 30 and banged the j girl there. Like I did the whole qin qin wo and all that shit. Nothing from her. Then when I was cutting it she asked why and I said about the no kiss thing and she says, What you talking about? I would kiss you, why you lie.
    Damn. Good info, I've seen a few girls who are psycho and have different version of the event after I cut short also.

    ➕ Kiki NYAS https://nyangelspa.com/view/15320 $280/$340/$420 - bad girl. Noted.

  4. #25952
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Uhoh, was this your Dec 26th surprise?
    Yes, no, maybe.

  5. #25951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Maybe sooner than you think. =o.
    Uhoh, was this your Dec 26th surprise?

  6. #25950
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Is she on the standard 1 x per year, or planning to visit in 6 months?
    Maybe sooner than you think. =o.

  7. #25949
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    ➕ Kiki NYAS https://nyangelspa.com/view/15320 $280/$340/$420 - idk.
    Straight trash. She was my type but she would not kiss so I cut it to 30 and banged the j girl there. Like I did the whole qin qin wo and all that shit. Nothing from her. Then when I was cutting it she asked why and I said about the no kiss thing and she says, What you talking about? I would kiss you, why you lie.

  8. #25948
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Any idea where Penelope is now? I don't see her listed in current line up.
    Dang, would love to see her. She gives off Lupe Fuentes vibes and I love micro-spinners.

  9. #25947
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]

    ➕ Kiki NYAS https://nyangelspa.com/view/15320 $280/$340/$420 - idk.
    Return, fake pics girl.

  10. #25946

    Sad face

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Yes Reika. She did not re-surface. I was just building a master J girl archive and I recognized her pic. I can't believe how many pictures I recognize. Jesus christ I have a problem of addiction to Japanese pussies.
    She was gone too soon! So horny and good at sex too. / cry.

  11. #25945

    Slim picking on new girls but we have hotties in town already

    ➕ Yoshiko R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/27450 $240/$300/$360 - return again.

    ➕ Yayoi R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/27429 $240/$300/$360 - return.

    ➕ Kiki NYAS https://nyangelspa.com/view/15320 $280/$340/$420 - idk.

  12. #25944
    Any idea where Penelope is now? I don't see her listed in current line up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Whoa, looks like NY Angel Spa convinced a few Latinas to do BBFS?

    https://nyangelspa.com/view/19001

    https://nyangelspa.com/view/20688

    Penelope has a video on her page which shows her body and face, pretty much body is spot on and face is a little worse without the photoshop on her pics. I'm terrified Karla's pics are totally fake, the pics make her look like she's in her early 20's but there's very little chance a hot 22 yo Latina is offering up bare anal. That's the territory of 25 or 40 yo Chinese ladies.

    Also, Mika is back from last year around this time. Super cute Jgirl with fairly thick booty for an Asian, and decent MM tits. Great service, super into the sex. Was at RS8 last year too.

  13. #25943
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty but not the greatest thing since sliced bread. This girl needs to learn how to DFK or I think she's maybe holding back on me. Overall good experience. Sex skills aren't up there enough to earn S Tier status. Maybe another session is required to see what she can do.

    Audrey is in the Shiori Memorial V2M Room4 in RS8. She is slim and a bit lanky. Korean Japanese is the mix that you will get. Very good English, she's playful and she does have a lot of tricks up her sleeves. She loves to run her nails across your body for that soft touch feel. She'll jump on your cock, lick each of her fingers, and then rub each one on your nipples. She'll reach down as she's riding to run her soft touch nails on your ball sack. Very flexible with heel on shoulder pounding during mish. V2M clean up because room4, duh!

    You should be warn that she has a Masters degree in Rizz.
    Her: Are you a doctor?
    Me: Excuse me?
    Her: Are you a doctor, you look like one.
    Me: what? Do I look old?
    Her: No, you look like a doctor that I have seen on an American TV show.
    Me: . . .Ok, I am a doctor and I make a lot of money.
    Her: Great. You can be my OBGY.
    J girls ain't got no sex skills. That is not the reason to see j girls.

  14. #25942

    Reika and my addiction to pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Is that a blast from the past? Where did she surface? House MD says to hide his jacket.
    Yes Reika. She did not re-surface. I was just building a master J girl archive and I recognized her pic. I can't believe how many pictures I recognize. Jesus christ I have a problem of addiction to Japanese pussies.

  15. #25941

    Photos seem to suggest

    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Not only is there a listing in Flushing for a young lady whose photos seem to suggest she is truly 18, one of the spas in Boston has a whopping 9 girls listed as being 18. While some of the girls are clearly older, two of them appear to be 18 based on the photos below: https://hougong521.com/.

    Since I turned 72 last year (4 x 18 years), am I considered a pervert just by thinking about trying out one of them? If so, that's ok.
    But aren't all the photos fake? If there's somebody using real photos, please let me know!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape