Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 202 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 3030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2730
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Cici texts me 4 weeks ago and says "new girl". I go by and Cici warms me up a little BBBJ but I stay dressed. She sends in Apple! I said "no, I'm waiting for new girl". She says "I'm new girl, I left for 2 weeks and came back" lmao. Needless to say Cicis menu was wide open as she made it up to me.
    I've only ever seen apple, how does cici compare?

  2. #2729

    Tricked

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Apparently the new girl at hh left due to not making enough. Back to Apple again. Anyone else find any new girls?
    Cici texts me 4 weeks ago and says "new girl". I go by and Cici warms me up a little BBBJ but I stay dressed. She sends in Apple! I said "no, I'm waiting for new girl". She says "I'm new girl, I left for 2 weeks and came back" lmao. Needless to say Cicis menu was wide open as she made it up to me.

  3. #2728

    Business

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Apparently the new girl at hh left due to not making enough. Back to Apple again. Anyone else find any new girls?
    It's all about business. Keeping the new girl secret from customers does her no good.

  4. #2727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Lol

    Apparently the new girl at hh left due to not making enough. Back to Apple again. Anyone else find any new girls?

  5. #2726

    Influx

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    Fairfax county has some issue so thinking some of talented pussies might be looking for a new location near the area and it would be convenient for their regulars. Hope we'll get some benefits from competitions.

  6. #2725

    Eden

    Has anyone been to Eden lately? If you want just an incredible massage no they don't do any extras HeadSpace in Stafford and Fredericksburg is incredible.

  7. #2724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    Here you go tank guy.

  8. #2723
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Check out old Apple and her new coworker.
    Apple has a new coworker? We have any intel on her yet?

    TIA.

  9. #2722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Fine you guys win

    Quote Originally Posted by DimDimsun  [View Original Post]
    "WHERE IS SHE".

    I want to guess he may be referencing Fuji, but it could be anywhere.
    Check out old Apple and her new coworker.

  10. #2721

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    I actually did that on purpose. This board is frustrating, very not responsive. I want to say her name was Stacy? And no it's Fredericksburg.
    Thank you, Thays.

  11. #2720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    On purpose

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    I actually did that on purpose. This board is frustrating, very not responsive. I want to say her name was Stacy? And no it's Fredericksburg.

  12. #2719

    Batman gif goes here

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. But where is she?
    "WHERE IS SHE".

    I want to guess he may be referencing Fuji, but it could be anywhere.

  13. #2718
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    Thanks. But where is she?

  14. #2717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    New girl

    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.

  15. #2716
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 54

    This girl. This girl sucks. Ridgewood center in Lake Ridge AMP

    Obviously the best compliment for this petite Chinese gem going by Mia. I had some choices at Dale Massage and thank you Jesus that I picked a good one.

    Quiet, bit reserved, but still very professional in the greetings. But damn. After getting that all out of the way she really let loose.

    Hair tied up, and she was bending and moving in very impressive ways. She had some sparkly glitter on her boobies. Of course I stuffed my face in them. Smelled like sweet vanilla.

    She got a slim bod, but man those delicate looking hands are deceiving. Mia knew how to shift gears and give that extra elbow grease.

    And of course, she sucked so good. No nibble, no teeth, but just alot of DSL, and that eye contact was hypnotizing. Fobby accent but it was hot hearing that as she was encouraging me to just let go and feel good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape