Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 551 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 8258
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7853

    Chole Hardcore

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Kittens IG showed her on the roster last night. She's a fun fuck. Loves Asian CG. I usually ram it home balls deep in doggy.
    No doubt she is a hardcore fuck nice kitty tiny and tight big fake tits incredible fuck.

  2. #7852

    Chloe Hardcore

    Kittens IG showed her on the roster last night. She's a fun fuck. Loves Asian CG. I usually ram it home balls deep in doggy.

  3. #7851

    Insta

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She got fired. She is on instagram and looking rough.
    I'd appreciate her Instagram at. I've always liked her rough. Thank you.

  4. #7850

    Monse

    Can anyone PM her number?

    Thanks.

  5. #7849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCC  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in and not very busy. A lot of beautiful, sexy women of all types. The prices are just crazy! $60 for a dance on the floor. 3 for $160 in back. VIP 15 minutes for $500,30 for $800, an hour for $1000, with no promise of what was available. Went in wanting a dance and definitely a few I would have spent the crazy 3 for $100 most places do. But these prices? We're not many guys and didn't see anyone getting dances.
    Honestly, I'm surprised this place hasn't been torn down to make room for more apartments. It seems like the owners want this place to fail. Adding in more lighting, making an awkwardly large tip rail to keep customers away from the stage. Raising prices of everything, having to pay the club ahead of time for dances instead of the dancer afterwards. Removing the dayshift on weekends. The list goes on.

  6. #7848

    Any info

    Anyone have info on this girl?

  7. #7847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCC  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in and not very busy. A lot of beautiful, sexy women of all types. The prices are just crazy! $60 for a dance on the floor. 3 for $160 in back. VIP 15 minutes for $500,30 for $800, an hour for $1000, with no promise of what was available. Went in wanting a dance and definitely a few I would have spent the crazy 3 for $100 most places do. But these prices? We're not many guys and didn't see anyone getting dances.
    Go to Pandoras.

  8. #7846

    Dejavu Lake city dance prices?

    Stopped in and not very busy. A lot of beautiful, sexy women of all types. The prices are just crazy! $60 for a dance on the floor. 3 for $160 in back. VIP 15 minutes for $500,30 for $800, an hour for $1000, with no promise of what was available. Went in wanting a dance and definitely a few I would have spent the crazy 3 for $100 most places do. But these prices? We're not many guys and didn't see anyone getting dances.

  9. #7845
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Would someone send me Monse's number.

    I would like to boom something and I lost her number.
    I got it. No longer needed.

  10. #7844

    Bangin' Booths

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed this too. Brings back memories of the old TW clubs, but not in a good way.
    That's because Pandoras seats ARE from the old Rick's club. Remember, Pandora's was founded by ex-DJ and manager from Rick's.

  11. #7843

    Monse #

    Would someone send me Monse's number.

    I would like to boom something and I lost her number.

  12. #7842

    LD booths

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Pandora's needs to fix some of the lap dance booths. The seats keep bouncing and hitting me.
    I've noticed this too. Brings back memories of the old TW clubs, but not in a good way.

  13. #7841

    Avoid Giselle at Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    That scammer is back. Short chubby mexican.

    Over promise, underdeliver. Really bad at sucking dick. Shallow pussy.

    Avoid.
    A reminder for all. She scams.

  14. #7840
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    What club?
    I have hooked up with her at Kittens. Her schedule is random.

  15. #7839
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    What club?
    Might be at the Playground. Of her 20 posts, an October 1st post is the only one taken in a strip club. I recognize it as the Playground. She probably "free lances" as well. In other places in her IG or OF mentions are made of Bellingham and Sea-Tac.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape