Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 1087 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 18417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17127
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericBeer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah setting up anywhere in the Wilson County police state was a bad idea from the start. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did and didn't get shut down immediately.

    Also I've always wondered if a place avoided using the word massage and just said body rubs or something like that, would it help protect against the "unlicensed professional" charges? It seems like that or "human trafficking" is always the hammer they use to go after these places, besides the obvious one of course.
    A part of me doubts it just because like the places themselves tend to not use the word massage outside of ads, which anyone can run. I won't do it but I think it would be amusing to advertise on the behalf of massage envy with the same kind of ads and see what happens.

    But then you have studio 22 with this on their website "Studio 22 is NOT Associated with ANY Other Studio in Nashville! We are Privately Owned & Operated! We DO NOT OFFER Theraputic Massage Services! Our Providers are Relaxation Specialists & Are Not Liscensed Massage Therapist, Unless Otherwise Noted. We DO NOT Provide ANY ILLEGAL SERVICES AT ANY TIME! Studio 22 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. " Maybe that gives them wiggle room, or maybe the people behind these just really like targeting Asians haha. Gemini is certainly not a source for legal advice but even it thinks this would get them nailed.

    Jokes aside though, body rub would likely fall afoul of the licensing requirements regardless.

    "Massage/bodywork/somatic - The manipulation of the soft tissues of the body with the intention of positively affecting the health and well-being of the client. ".

    They could spin it into a lesser charge by calling it reflexology but it is still a charge and they'd still likely nail them on the intent that it was going for a massage and not reflexology. Not receiving any compensation (including tips) is another route but there's no way they'd trust the customers enough and I'm sure at that point it would be questioned about why they are a business set up for free massages LOL.

    And the real reason I have no confidence in this is if I figured this out in 30 minutes surely someone has already tried it and failed.

  2. #17126

    RS closed? Worse?

    Texted and called no answer.

    Went by today lady came to door in tears and just kept saying 'no open'. I asked if she was ok she said yes so I left quickly.

    Heads up.

  3. #17125
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerChet  [View Original Post]
    The FBI is involved here because there was illegal taping and surveillance happening inside the massage parlor. They had cameras (and possibly audio) recording in the massage rooms. They are trying to find out who put the recording devices there and for what purpose. So the video / audio there + the LPR data that extensively covers MJ is going to lead to some awkward conversations with the patrons soon.
    There has to be a lot more to this situation. I guess in certain circumstances this could happen. Who put them there, and no one knows? I would not be so worried about LPR data but video and audio in a room is totally unacceptable.

  4. #17124
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericBeer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah setting up anywhere in the Wilson County police state was a bad idea from the start. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did and didn't get shut down immediately.

    Also I've always wondered if a place avoided using the word massage and just said body rubs or something like that, would it help protect against the "unlicensed professional" charges? It seems like that or "human trafficking" is always the hammer they use to go after these places, besides the obvious one of course.
    The FBI is involved here because there was illegal taping and surveillance happening inside the massage parlor. They had cameras (and possibly audio) recording in the massage rooms. They are trying to find out who put the recording devices there and for what purpose. So the video / audio there + the LPR data that extensively covers MJ is going to lead to some awkward conversations with the patrons soon.

  5. #17123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg92  [View Original Post]
    I knew this would be a flop from day 1. Wilson county people don't play that and the location wasn't great.
    Yeah setting up anywhere in the Wilson County police state was a bad idea from the start. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did and didn't get shut down immediately.

    Also I've always wondered if a place avoided using the word massage and just said body rubs or something like that, would it help protect against the "unlicensed professional" charges? It seems like that or "human trafficking" is always the hammer they use to go after these places, besides the obvious one of course.

  6. #17122
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    IDK if this is the location that's been mentioned recently, however MJPD doesn't play!

    https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...igation-wilson
    Bad news, Mt. J police have LPR data from visitors, and there were cameras inside that joint, including in the rooms. Total shit show. If you went in there and engaged in prostitution, best be ready for a visit from the PoPo in the next week or so. Good luck to all.

  7. #17121

    Wilson county

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    IDK if this is the location that's been mentioned recently, however MJPD doesn't play!

    https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...igation-wilson
    I knew this would be a flop from day 1. Wilson county people don't play that and the location wasn't great.

  8. #17120

    Oh wow

    And here I thought I was going to try the MJ place out, glad I didn't. I've been to RS last week and saw the same girl as before in my previous post of the place. Long and short of it was basically L2 and L1 after a maybe 20-30 rub even though I went for the hour and had to do a DIY to finish the job because I took too long to finish. More details for pm, but not too sure I'd return right now and was thinking of trying MJ location. Oh well. Maybe I'll hit up HF soon if I'm not busy for the holidays.

  9. #17119
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I can't believe they would set up shop in MJ. Super risky out there. As far as I'm concerned that's a no-go zone.
    Nashville probably getting a little crowded so they had to test the limits. I'm just sad because I'm not sure if things will go as well if fed involved this time. A one week investigation? They speed ran that one instead of the usual. Couldn't wait until after the holidays?

  10. #17118
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyTimeNow  [View Original Post]
    If you get a chance and can swing it, the Apple CiCi duo is amazing. Maybe take a cold shower on the front end, because it does get hot 🔥 🥵.
    True story! I never thought I'd experience a TUMA while doing mish but they made it happen (I didn't plan or request this. I was mish with CiCi and Apple just went there.).

  11. #17117
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunate for them. Guess that area is really unfriendly, the others hadn't gotten any fed attention so that's a bit more serious.

    I was going to note happily that there were no arrests that were celebrated so it was probably fine but I did a search and. Dang there were two. I should have visited one time after all to get the catch up I've been missing. Ah well, I'll continue to wish her well.
    Yeah I can't believe they would set up shop in MJ. Super risky out there. As far as I'm concerned that's a no-go zone.

  12. #17116
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    IDK if this is the location that's been mentioned recently, however MJPD doesn't play!

    https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...igation-wilson
    Unfortunate for them. Guess that area is really unfriendly, the others hadn't gotten any fed attention so that's a bit more serious.

    I was going to note happily that there were no arrests that were celebrated so it was probably fine but I did a search and. Dang there were two. I should have visited one time after all to get the catch up I've been missing. Ah well, I'll continue to wish her well.

  13. #17115
    Really hot area and still kind of a small town but have not been out that way in years. No surprise.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    IDK if this is the location that's been mentioned recently, however MJPD doesn't play!

    https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...igation-wilson

  14. #17114
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    IDK if this is the location that's been mentioned recently, however MJPD doesn't play!

    https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...igation-wilson
    I gave a review of KiKi recently and This is the location that is apparently now shut down, I recognize the pic in the story and verified the address vs the one referenced in the story. That didn't last long! LOL.

  15. #17113

    Mt Juliet shutdown before gaining traction?

    IDK if this is the location that's been mentioned recently, however MJPD doesn't play!

    https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...igation-wilson

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape