Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 4914
-
12-18-25 11:38 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 255GQ lineup
Anyone know if this lineup is still the same? I've had great fun with all three of them.
Originally Posted by Brabit69
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 11:37 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 255Where?
Where is this new place? At least what is its name?
Originally Posted by StarFinder1
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 11:22 #4507Regular Member

Posts: 10Can you describe Mia's body type a bit more and was she rushed or pretty relaxed?
Originally Posted by TnMassage
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 11:10 #4506Regular Member

Posts: 6Good find! A new spot with a friendly, attractive is always welcome news.
Originally Posted by TnMassage
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 15:46 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 228Curious
I'm also curious about this one as well, I drove by a couple of weeks ago when I first saw the post. Didn't see anything that resembled a massage place. There was an empty space within the vicinity next to other businesses. I tried calling the number on the ad but no answer. Anyone else try or have any luck? Can PM details if like.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe217
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 13:45 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 123100% still open
I have not been in a week or so but yes it is open. When I was there it was Chanel, Lilly, and Pinkie.
Originally Posted by DownThet
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 10:29 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 57Gq?
Is GQ still operating? And does anybody know the current lineup? DM would be appreciated too.
-
12-15-25 10:04 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 75Talent at Gaga
Is there any talent at Gaga? My last visit several months ago was lackluster at best.
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 21:22 #4501Senior Member

Posts: 198Massage by Nikki
I have not seen her in years but I see were she is posting on stg.
Originally Posted by Spankin
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 11:46 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 234Nikki?
Has anyone seen massage by Nikki recently?
-
12-13-25 00:24 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 48Brainerd location
Went to the New Place Friday around 5:30. No one else was there when I arrived, one other person did come in mid session. Met Mia from New York. If you don't speak Chinese, you'll need a translator, but she's super friendly, probably mid 30's and attractive. One other lady there I got a brief look at her when she popped in the room for a minute. Her English is much better. Typical $70 for one hour and full menu available. Can PM me for more details.
-
12-11-25 13:05 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 155New place?
Has anyone tried this place yet? Just curious it's more convenient to me than rose spa.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...l/490119232728
-
12-10-25 22:42 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 1163Great report! Thanks for that info.
Originally Posted by Prospector12
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 15:30 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 58GaGa Taking Phone Calls
Called Gaga and a lady picked up to say they were open and taking walk ins at anytime.
-
12-08-25 21:22 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 289So I visited rose spa.
Originally Posted by DosenJager
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




