Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41754

    Alice at Garden

    Read some good things about Alice, so I booked her yesterday. Got there and waited almost 15 minutes, but when she finally came in, the wait was worth it.

    Alice is tiny and petite, very pretty, with perky natural C-cups that look perfect popping out of her white ruffled halter top and mini tutu dress. Super slim, no belly fat, long black hair.

    She asked for the donation, gave me a breath mint (took one herself), then sent me to shower.

    Came back to the room, she stripped. Flawless. Told her she was beautiful, she said thank you and gave me soft kisses. Laid on the table, she hopped on for an amazing oil bodyslide up and down my back. Felt incredible. Flip, more oil HJ into P2P. Almost thrust raw at one point, wow. She turned RCG style for more sliding and an insane view of that little plump bum. Hopped off after a few, cleaned the oil off both of us.

    Pulled her in for LFK make out, hands firm on her nice ass. She licked my nipples while stroking jr, then BLS. Moved to solid BBBJ, no DT but still felt great. Laid her down for DATY, she seemed into it (juices everywhere, good acting or real, who knows).

    Cover on, started doggy. Her ass looked unreal, took hard pounding like a champ for her size. Switched to mish for nipple sucking, then she wrapped arms around my neck so I picked her up for standing mish. She went crazy, like riding a bull, definitely loved that position. Back to the table for CG, she pounded down until I blew in the bag, kept going to milk every drop.

    She collapsed on me, catching her breath. Massaged her back a bit, got some soft moans out of her. More kissing, hot towel cleanup, quick frontal leg / foot massage, then she walked on my back. Felt perfect.

    Time up, helped me dress, more kisses, hug, bottle of water, out the door.

    Alice is tiny, cute, enthusiastic, and delivers big. This place is the gem of Orange. Treat her well so she keeps treating us right. Enjoy.

  2. #41753
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 72

    Fun with Elly at OA

    I am finally finished with all the company gathering holiday BS, saw a couple of reviews about OA that peeked my interest to see the new rotation. Went there today to see what my luck brings me. Mama-san open the door and welcome me in like usual, she introduce me to Elly and I stick with my 1st option and went to the rooms. Elly is in her 20's at least in those dim lights, 5'3 ish, blk color hair, with a pair of all naturall C size tits with a little flower on her chest like a target, smooth shaved clam with that asian ass that fit her skinny petite build real nicely. She's got that college girl vibe going for her which peaked my interest so that is why I picked her.

    The massage was fair, but I am not really here for that today, little finger sliding between her cute little clam to hint her about it, she notice right away and moved on with a little catbath action and a little nail scratch to the boiz to get me spread open, then several baby wipe on my bunghole that start to make me think that I don't wipe well or someshit LOL. She went in for a decent rim sessh, got that nice tuma that is not overly pushy, and some BLS and licks to the rod and transition under me to get to the center of my lolipop, hump her face a bit while she laid under me, felt real nice, but she couldn't take it too rough and tapp on my ass when I was about to go to town on her face. Transition to the top side, she continue the great suction BJ with eaze, but I was a bit careful not to overly pushy with her to held her head down for the DT. Spung around for a little 69 action, I couldn't really reach to a great angle with her clam, so she did allow me to put 1 at the pink and a little rub at the stink to get her juice flowing nicely. Suits me up and went in cg to get some DFK while she bounce off my rod, picked her up and got her on all 4's for that nice k9 while get that perfect angle in front of the mirror to watch those soft tits swung while I grab on to that ass and hit it deep. When I came close to finish, I hop off the bed, and shot the first shot on her chest got it good on the bullseye on her flower tat, and she got the rest of it in her mouth, she might had swallowed or spat out real sneaky, regardless I had my fun is all that matters. She laid with me until our time was up and walked me out with a water in hand, I saw the great bobo and that also peaked my interest to make me think to come back and try her as well next time.

    Rim: 5/5.

    BJ + CIM: 4/5.

    CFS: 4/5.

    GFE: 5/5.

    Total damage: 60+150.

  3. #41752
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 53

    Noice

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Had a couple of tough days on last few days at work, and only going to get worse before Friday comes, squeeze in a stress relief session today since Emma texted me that they got new arrivals in today early. She introduced Bobo for me after welcoming me in and settle me at the large room since they were not busy.

    Bobo is about 5'2 skinny petite build, blak silky hair, got a pair of natural D size tits, areola size is about nickel. Bald eagle down south just how I love them, she got ink on her shoulder, with a set of bubble butt that really dig especially in k9. She got really friendly with me when she came in, little LFK action, and helped me get undressed before setting me face down for the routine massage.

    BJ: 4/5.

    Rim: it is on menu but I turned it down.

    Russian: 4/5.

    CFS: 5/5.

    GFE: 5/5.

    HF: 60.

    Dono: 150.
    Damn I need to come check her out if I didn't literally drop a load at another shop yesterday. Maybe over the weekend because she sounds like a treat.

  4. #41751
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggens  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir, you just saved me a boat load of money. I've seen their ads posted daily on Bedpage and wasn't sure if the $120 was including some sort of extras. The fact that there's no BBBJ offered, well let's just say I will take a pass on this place at those prices. I hate to ask what the tip was. Even at 160 you're getting close to K agency prices.
    Boat load is pretty accurate. If weren't for the daty of her beautiful pussy and some enthusiastic CG, I'd feel robbed. I mainly went to satisfy my curiosity.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Triton has been around for over 10 years. I'm amazed that it's still in business. Crappy service and old laundry women. It was one and done for me too.
    Jenny was no old laundry woman. On the contrary she was pretty hot, just too pricey.

  5. #41750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    The place with the blue bird statue in front. Expensive! 120 for the hour. Ouch! But, I was there and needed it badly. Got Jenny who is very cute and petite but has a little bit of a belly. Massage was okay but not great. Not enough teasing. On the flip, she immediately began caressing my cock and balls. The negotiations began and she would not budge on what I wanted so I just went with it. Few minutes of HJ. Moved on to DATY on her beautiful pussy for a good 10 minutes until she had a writhing O. Laid down and got covered up. CBJ with BLS. She then mounted me ACG and on into CG. Finished in standing mish. Completed the session with more cock massage but a second pop just was not to be today. Won't repeat, too pricey although it was fun.
    Triton has been around for over 10 years. I'm amazed that it's still in business. Crappy service and old laundry women. It was one and done for me too.

  6. #41749

    Bobo at OA Spa

    Thanks for sharing your session with Bobo. I think I need to go check out her big natural D's. She sounds like a keeper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Had a couple of tough days on last few days at work, and only going to get worse before Friday comes, squeeze in a stress relief session today since Emma texted me that they got new arrivals in today early. She introduced Bobo for me after welcoming me in and settle me at the large room since they were not busy.

    Bobo is about 5'2 skinny petite build, blak silky hair, got a pair of natural D size tits, areola size is about nickel. Bald eagle down south just how I love them, she got ink on her shoulder, with a set of bubble butt that really dig especially in k9. She got really friendly with me when she came in, little LFK action, and helped me get undressed before setting me face down for the routine massage.

    BJ: 4/5.

    Rim: it is on menu but I turned it down.

    Russian: 4/5.

    CFS: 5/5.

    GFE: 5/5.

    HF: 60.

    Dono: 150.

    Massage was as good as expected from a small size gal, she did put decent effort at my upper shoulder area and might had given up after got close to the waist side LOL. Teasing started when she got there, a little tit glide action never hurt nobody, and really sweet nail scratch on the bois to got me opened up. While she was wiping me down for that lovely salad toss portion, I stopped her at her tract because my spicy breakfast burrito didn't agree with my stomach, I didn't want to have a code brown on her LOL. On the flip, she got on top and we exchanged a passionate DFKs. She then worked herself down slowly with a little catbath action and eventually sandwich JR with those pair of soft mangos and start me with a great Russian, real great work of her tongue to flick and swirl Jr's tip, she Polish Jr so nicely I couldn't help just solve it in her mouth after a few minutes. Her BJ starts off neat and she was able to slowly work herself into DT nicely with Jr's average size, real great suction and most of all when I held her head down I felt no teeth. Had her swung around for a quick 69 so I get to taste those great looking pink lips of hers while she continue to work Jr. Only allow just the tip for finger, but a little light rub on the starfish and me spelling out the ABC at her smooth kitty got her clench and squeeze my head as she "o" or she claims. Toss on a cover and she went for a RCG, real tight grip but not her best position imo. Got in Standing mish, and pound that kitty hard while watch those tits jiggle was real treat, then eventually flop her around for a little K9 action, and bam that was the sweet spot. Alittle hair pulling back with another hand grab on to that soft D in the reflection is where I spent most of my time get in deep in her. She grips so snug and nice I didn't even get a chance to pull out to finish in her mouth as I first planned, but I blew the load in the cover instead. After she cleans me up we spooned until my time was up, she said this is her 1st time down at OC. She is a real nice treat for me and just what I needed to get a load off, I got to come back to try that rim that I turned down though. I think I might had missed a delight.

    Happy mongering.

  7. #41748

    Jenny at Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlumber  [View Original Post]
    Go see skinny Chinese GILF jenny at Lucky Pavilion in Westminster. She's right up your alley and, usually, she'll let you go right up her alley as well.

    Mr. P.
    Does she do BBFS? I feel like I ready before that she did not.

  8. #41747

    First Class Massage

    1 Hr $40. Ivy. Massage was good. Halfway through another girl came in and it became 4 hands. Was surprise. HJ only with some shirts off. Overpaid on tip. Was my fault but wasn't expecting 2 girls. Chinese. Ages 40's /50's.

  9. #41746
    Thank you sir, you just saved me a boat load of money. I've seen their ads posted daily on Bedpage and wasn't sure if the $120 was including some sort of extras. The fact that there's no BBBJ offered, well let's just say I will take a pass on this place at those prices. I hate to ask what the tip was. Even at 160 you're getting close to K agency prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    The place with the blue bird statue in front. Expensive! 120 for the hour. Ouch! But, I was there and needed it badly. Got Jenny who is very cute and petite but has a little bit of a belly. Massage was okay but not great. Not enough teasing. On the flip, she immediately began caressing my cock and balls. The negotiations began and she would not budge on what I wanted so I just went with it. Few minutes of HJ. Moved on to DATY on her beautiful pussy for a good 10 minutes until she had a writhing O. Laid down and got covered up. CBJ with BLS. She then mounted me ACG and on into CG. Finished in standing mish. Completed the session with more cock massage but a second pop just was not to be today. Won't repeat, too pricey although it was fun.

  10. #41745
    Quote Originally Posted by Discreet111  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the late post. Not sure if this has been reported already, but Peach, the IG Anime looking model is back. I saw her at DC, but I think she said she was going over to Garden soon. She is very cute and hard to say no to. Service was good, DFK / LFK, BBBJ upright to standing mish finish. I couldn't hold it. We had a slight miscommunication about the fees, but it was all good in the end.
    Is she Japanese?

  11. #41744

    1 in the pink 2 in the peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Illeffeqt  [View Original Post]
    She is at Garden now and she is a lot of fun. Was a chore trying to make it through her DT with those cat ears on and big eyeballs staring backing at me. She has an expansive up charge menu as well if you are into certain extras and offers different forms of payment. Very kawaii / cute with lots of enthusiasm to always keep things interesting. Highly recommend.
    Peach is something else. Had her a few times. She's always offering the extra special menu. On my last visit she said that for Greek was an extra bill and for all uncovered was another on top. Maybe that was just for me or that's the going rate for everyone. I didn't partake cause I was having plenty with just her BBBJ DT alone. The nuru gel slide is always a nice touch and her TUMA rimming is dam good. I think she's probably one of the older gals at the spa, but she has plenty of experience to match her age.

  12. #41743

    LH Triton 125

    The place with the blue bird statue in front. Expensive! 120 for the hour. Ouch! But, I was there and needed it badly. Got Jenny who is very cute and petite but has a little bit of a belly. Massage was okay but not great. Not enough teasing. On the flip, she immediately began caressing my cock and balls. The negotiations began and she would not budge on what I wanted so I just went with it. Few minutes of HJ. Moved on to DATY on her beautiful pussy for a good 10 minutes until she had a writhing O. Laid down and got covered up. CBJ with BLS. She then mounted me ACG and on into CG. Finished in standing mish. Completed the session with more cock massage but a second pop just was not to be today. Won't repeat, too pricey although it was fun.

  13. #41742
    Quote Originally Posted by DSeanC  [View Original Post]
    Visited GG this morning and a new talent Iris answered the door. Took me to the first room on the right, took my hf and donation and she briefly left the room to get the supplies. She's young, has C cup tits that are very nice and well shaped, she looked super sexy. Skipped the massage as I always do, we start off with some lfk which led to dfk while undressing each other, she's a very good kisser. She pushed me on to the table and started her way down south, but not skipping to lick and suck my nipples. She finally make her way down to jr, licked and sucked everywhere until she swallowing jr full.

    She had me lay down on the table and I pull her legs towards my up body and she knew to position herself to 69, she was tasty and her BBBJ skills almost made me explode in her mouth. She wraps me up, slowly inserted in cg, it was a good snug and felt incredible and this went on for awhile along with dfk. Switched to mish and paced myself so I don't finish too fast. She was squeezing her tits while I was gently playing with her nipples and her moans were getting louder and I was getting closer to pop. She must have known, because she was telling me cum for me baby and I exploded in the bag. Clean up, took my water and gone. Hf 50 + tip 150.
    Wow, A young, sexy who's passionate and skilled is the dream.

    Added my must visit list. Thanks for sharing!

  14. #41741

    Peach Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Discreet111  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the late post. Not sure if this has been reported already, but Peach, the IG Anime looking model is back. I saw her at DC, but I think she said she was going over to Garden soon. She is very cute and hard to say no to. Service was good, DFK / LFK, BBBJ upright to standing mish finish. I couldn't hold it. We had a slight miscommunication about the fees, but it was all good in the end.
    She is at Garden now and she is a lot of fun. Was a chore trying to make it through her DT with those cat ears on and big eyeballs staring backing at me. She has an expansive up charge menu as well if you are into certain extras and offers different forms of payment. Very kawaii / cute with lots of enthusiasm to always keep things interesting. Highly recommend.

  15. #41740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedH20  [View Original Post]
    Now that's 360 cock worship. Charlotte was like this sexy ninja swiss army knife. Titts, nips, mouth, hands, legs, feet, all her body parts where used to stimulate me in different ways. No way I could hide the hot blood raging boner. The little things like one hand on the chest / shoulder, and the other hand teasing the nutts. I appreciate her effort on not letting anything get stale. Built up a lot of anticipation for a huge happy with the bbj. I made sure to also build up her tip accordingly. No regrets LOL. Would do again. Gg.
    What was the damage? Dono?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape