Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 44203
-
12-18-25 16:22 #41713Senior Member

Posts: 49Dianna 88 Skin
Set up an appointment with their new girl Dianna via text. Came in and Dianna greeted me at the door and walked me to her room, smiling from ear to ear and giving me a kiss on the cheek.
I would call Dianna on the tall side of average. 5'7" with B cups, a little hair down there, 30 ish and pretty face, no tattoos and long black hair.
I gave her the donation. She took that away while I got out of my clothes. When she came back, I used google translate to let her know I wanted to switch roles and give her the massage first. I'd been watching a lot of female-focused sensual massage videos lately and really wanted to try practicing those techniques on her. She reacted like she was happy about it. She stripped and I had her lay face down. Worked on her neck and shoulders, gently but firmly. She made happy "mmm" sounds so I knew I was getting it right. I refocused my attention to her back, starting with the upper and proceeding to the lower. I just kneaded her muscles like bakery dough. More "mmm" sounds told me I was still on point. The fun part for me was next, working that ass. She switched to "ooh" sounds with a little giggling thrown in so we were having fun now. Eventually I moved to her thighs and then her calves. Back to the "mmm" sounds. I felt like a driver who just went past his turn so I switched from kneading to the light fingertip only touch. Danced my fingers back up to her inner thighs. Back to the "ooh" sounds. Started to play with her pussy lips and she kind of gasped. Patted her on the ass to signal it was time.
She got up and I laid on my back. Then she started BBBJ. Once I was at peak attention she put on the cover and hopped on for CG. I played with her tits as she rode me. We switched to mish for a bit but then I had her turn over. I don't know what you call it but it was like doggy except I had her lay flat instead of on her knees so I would get more resistance. She felt every bit of me as I kept popping my hips into her. She was yelping. I finally went full jackhammer and the yelping went into overdrive right before I blew. I can't swear but I think she had an O.
I waited a minute before I pulled out and got off of her. She was taking some deep breaths. I grabbed a paper towel to take off the condom and do an initial wipe because she wasn't getting up. I asked if she was ok. She smiled and nodded as she rolled over. I helped her up and then she helped me get dressed.
She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek again before walking me out. As we were getting to the door she reached down to grope my junk through my jeans. I flinched and she laughed at me. I liked her personality. Fun girl.
-
12-18-25 15:38 #41712Senior Member

Posts: 30Alice at Garden
Read some good things about Alice, so I booked her yesterday. Got there and waited almost 15 minutes, but when she finally came in, the wait was worth it.
Alice is tiny and petite, very pretty, with perky natural C-cups that look perfect popping out of her white ruffled halter top and mini tutu dress. Super slim, no belly fat, long black hair.
She asked for the donation, gave me a breath mint (took one herself), then sent me to shower.
Came back to the room, she stripped. Flawless. Told her she was beautiful, she said thank you and gave me soft kisses. Laid on the table, she hopped on for an amazing oil bodyslide up and down my back. Felt incredible. Flip, more oil HJ into P2P. Almost thrust raw at one point, wow. She turned RCG style for more sliding and an insane view of that little plump bum. Hopped off after a few, cleaned the oil off both of us.
Pulled her in for LFK make out, hands firm on her nice ass. She licked my nipples while stroking jr, then BLS. Moved to solid BBBJ, no DT but still felt great. Laid her down for DATY, she seemed into it (juices everywhere, good acting or real, who knows).
Cover on, started doggy. Her ass looked unreal, took hard pounding like a champ for her size. Switched to mish for nipple sucking, then she wrapped arms around my neck so I picked her up for standing mish. She went crazy, like riding a bull, definitely loved that position. Back to the table for CG, she pounded down until I blew in the bag, kept going to milk every drop.
She collapsed on me, catching her breath. Massaged her back a bit, got some soft moans out of her. More kissing, hot towel cleanup, quick frontal leg / foot massage, then she walked on my back. Felt perfect.
Time up, helped me dress, more kisses, hug, bottle of water, out the door.
Alice is tiny, cute, enthusiastic, and delivers big. This place is the gem of Orange. Treat her well so she keeps treating us right. Enjoy.
-
12-18-25 02:33 #41711Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72Fun with Elly at OA
I am finally finished with all the company gathering holiday BS, saw a couple of reviews about OA that peeked my interest to see the new rotation. Went there today to see what my luck brings me. Mama-san open the door and welcome me in like usual, she introduce me to Elly and I stick with my 1st option and went to the rooms. Elly is in her 20's at least in those dim lights, 5'3 ish, blk color hair, with a pair of all naturall C size tits with a little flower on her chest like a target, smooth shaved clam with that asian ass that fit her skinny petite build real nicely. She's got that college girl vibe going for her which peaked my interest so that is why I picked her.
The massage was fair, but I am not really here for that today, little finger sliding between her cute little clam to hint her about it, she notice right away and moved on with a little catbath action and a little nail scratch to the boiz to get me spread open, then several baby wipe on my bunghole that start to make me think that I don't wipe well or someshit LOL. She went in for a decent rim sessh, got that nice tuma that is not overly pushy, and some BLS and licks to the rod and transition under me to get to the center of my lolipop, hump her face a bit while she laid under me, felt real nice, but she couldn't take it too rough and tapp on my ass when I was about to go to town on her face. Transition to the top side, she continue the great suction BJ with eaze, but I was a bit careful not to overly pushy with her to held her head down for the DT. Spung around for a little 69 action, I couldn't really reach to a great angle with her clam, so she did allow me to put 1 at the pink and a little rub at the stink to get her juice flowing nicely. Suits me up and went in cg to get some DFK while she bounce off my rod, picked her up and got her on all 4's for that nice k9 while get that perfect angle in front of the mirror to watch those soft tits swung while I grab on to that ass and hit it deep. When I came close to finish, I hop off the bed, and shot the first shot on her chest got it good on the bullseye on her flower tat, and she got the rest of it in her mouth, she might had swallowed or spat out real sneaky, regardless I had my fun is all that matters. She laid with me until our time was up and walked me out with a water in hand, I saw the great bobo and that also peaked my interest to make me think to come back and try her as well next time.
Rim: 5/5.
BJ + CIM: 4/5.
CFS: 4/5.
GFE: 5/5.
Total damage: 60+150.
-
12-18-25 01:25 #41710Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 53Noice
Damn I need to come check her out if I didn't literally drop a load at another shop yesterday. Maybe over the weekend because she sounds like a treat.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 19:48 #41709Senior Member

Posts: 925Boat load is pretty accurate. If weren't for the daty of her beautiful pussy and some enthusiastic CG, I'd feel robbed. I mainly went to satisfy my curiosity.
Originally Posted by DildoBaggens
[View Original Post]
Jenny was no old laundry woman. On the contrary she was pretty hot, just too pricey.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 19:31 #41708Senior Member

Posts: 1253Triton has been around for over 10 years. I'm amazed that it's still in business. Crappy service and old laundry women. It was one and done for me too.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 19:10 #41707Shill for OA spa

Posts: 41Bobo at OA Spa
Thanks for sharing your session with Bobo. I think I need to go check out her big natural D's. She sounds like a keeper.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 19:03 #41706Senior Member

Posts: 267Jenny at Lucky
Does she do BBFS? I feel like I ready before that she did not.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 18:25 #41705Senior Member

Posts: 40First Class Massage
1 Hr $40. Ivy. Massage was good. Halfway through another girl came in and it became 4 hands. Was surprise. HJ only with some shirts off. Overpaid on tip. Was my fault but wasn't expecting 2 girls. Chinese. Ages 40's /50's.
-
12-17-25 17:22 #41704Senior Member

Posts: 1066Thank you sir, you just saved me a boat load of money. I've seen their ads posted daily on Bedpage and wasn't sure if the $120 was including some sort of extras. The fact that there's no BBBJ offered, well let's just say I will take a pass on this place at those prices. I hate to ask what the tip was. Even at 160 you're getting close to K agency prices.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 16:51 #41703Senior Member

Posts: 154Is she Japanese?
Originally Posted by Discreet111
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 16:43 #41702Regular Member

Posts: 201 in the pink 2 in the peach
Peach is something else. Had her a few times. She's always offering the extra special menu. On my last visit she said that for Greek was an extra bill and for all uncovered was another on top. Maybe that was just for me or that's the going rate for everyone. I didn't partake cause I was having plenty with just her BBBJ DT alone. The nuru gel slide is always a nice touch and her TUMA rimming is dam good. I think she's probably one of the older gals at the spa, but she has plenty of experience to match her age.
Originally Posted by Illeffeqt
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 15:30 #41701Senior Member

Posts: 925LH Triton 125
The place with the blue bird statue in front. Expensive! 120 for the hour. Ouch! But, I was there and needed it badly. Got Jenny who is very cute and petite but has a little bit of a belly. Massage was okay but not great. Not enough teasing. On the flip, she immediately began caressing my cock and balls. The negotiations began and she would not budge on what I wanted so I just went with it. Few minutes of HJ. Moved on to DATY on her beautiful pussy for a good 10 minutes until she had a writhing O. Laid down and got covered up. CBJ with BLS. She then mounted me ACG and on into CG. Finished in standing mish. Completed the session with more cock massage but a second pop just was not to be today. Won't repeat, too pricey although it was fun.
-
12-17-25 11:54 #41700Regular Member

Posts: 7Wow, A young, sexy who's passionate and skilled is the dream.
Originally Posted by DSeanC
[View Original Post]
Added my must visit list. Thanks for sharing!
-
12-17-25 10:29 #41699Senior Member

Posts: 100Peach Garden
She is at Garden now and she is a lot of fun. Was a chore trying to make it through her DT with those cat ears on and big eyeballs staring backing at me. She has an expansive up charge menu as well if you are into certain extras and offers different forms of payment. Very kawaii / cute with lots of enthusiasm to always keep things interesting. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Discreet111
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






