Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 145 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 2174
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1754

    HC Tem Mi

    Went to HC today to give myself a little present, Tem Mi was only girl left / available. I took plunge based on last report.

    Got there and she was a cute petite Asian girl, couldn't pin point the age she might be closer to 30 than 20, but still sexy body and that leg tattoo looks incredible on her.

    My experience was a bit different no action in bathroom, and very light kissing or DFK. However her BBJ was respectful great, she showed the boys a lot of care and love great amouth of spit and a satisfying deepthroat motion. She could had made me bust if I let her. Asked for 69, went for routine of CG, and missionary, sexy little soft feet which I loved on, and destroyed her insides with tender love and care LOL, she didn't complaint and took me all the way in for nice deep strokes, she kept her legs nice and wide open for me and her hands never got in the way of the strokes, I hate when girl tries to push me back or places her hands in the way so you can't go deep and long, but not her she was glad to take it all. Finished and she kept rocking her body to squeeze every drop out of me, she let me get more strokes before she asked me to lay down for her to clean me up. She also proceeded to give me a nice massage. Declined 2nd shower and we chatted a bit.

    Overall great you will have a solid time, however she is not in my I have to repeat list. But don't let that discourage you from trying.

  2. #1753
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 35
    Still feeling the urge after seeing Koharu two days ago at Charlotte, I seized a last-minute opportunity before Christmas and booked Ten Mi Mi at HC. Did not see any reviews about her so this is a TOFTT session.

    Arrived at their incall, and behind the door stood an adorable Viet girl with long black hair with some curls dressed in a flirty black dress and black high heels.

    What caught my eye immediately was her one full tatted leg and a super attractive smile.

    In the bedroom, she helped me out of my clothes. Once she shed her clothes, her stunning tattoos became more pronounced on her toned body, complemented by her natural well shaped B-cup.

    The shower included a quick rinse, some sweet LFK / DFK, and a brief BBBJ, as she was eager to spend more time in the bedroom. I appreciated that she was one of the few girls who insisted on drying me off—such a lovely touch that I wish more girls would offer.

    Back in the bedroom, it was clear she was a seasoned pro as she had her routine down to a fine art. She laid me back for a soothing cat bath and a BBBJ / BLS / DT with her hands off Junior, which felt fantastic. When we switched to 69, I was pleasantly surprised by how small and tight her kitty felt during DATY. She went at it for quite some time, and I could have easily popped if she had kept up the intensity of her suction!

    Cover came on with Mish where the entry was pretty tight. She pulled me down for more LFK / DFK while I found my rhythm and maintained eye contact. Next came K9 and lazy K9, she has a perky ass which I really enjoyed. Then she shifted into a CG ride, demonstrating impressive control as she ground and squatted. Once the speed picked up, I found it hard to hang on for the long ride and popped before I knew it! Afterward, she used wet wipes to clean me up and treated me to another BBBJ.

    After the shower, we had some more lighthearted chit-chat about her tattoos on her leg before time was up.

    This girl is incredibly witty, with sharp comments and playful remarks that made the experience even more enjoyable.

    So great to meet a great girl before the Christmas, LOL.

  3. #1752
    Quote Originally Posted by PaintHerWhite  [View Original Post]
    They charge normal rate for a massage spa. While the Extras may be there but at that location and with that awful website they won't last. The owner probably never stepped foot there and no feel for this area.
    For what it's worth, I got some spotty comms from him and he sent one pic and said two girls were available, neither--none of them were on the website. Then he stopped responding, so I backed out.

  4. #1751

    Bad idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    I was very hesitant about it for these reason, and rates they quoted me was $80 for 1 hr, that seems too good to be true. I passed up on it. I also did see the address, definitely affluent neighborhood.
    They charge normal rate for a massage spa. While the Extras may be there but at that location and with that awful website they won't last. The owner probably never stepped foot there and no feel for this area.

  5. #1750
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Be careful there. It is a house in a higher end neighborhood. Any increase in traffic is going to make people ask questions.

    They are very lax about security and discretion. The website is the same way. Sloppy work.
    I was very hesitant about it for these reason, and rates they quoted me was $80 for 1 hr, that seems too good to be true. I passed up on it. I also did see the address, definitely affluent neighborhood.

  6. #1749
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Be careful there. It is a house in a higher end neighborhood. Any increase in traffic is going to make people ask questions.

    They are very lax about security and discretion. The website is the same way. Sloppy work.
    Anyone been? Are the photos credible / similar / authentic?

  7. #1748

    Exeton Ct


  8. #1747
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    TOS Diana saved the day, after the experience in HC, I still had to get something. So I decided to give a last min message to TOS handler and sure enough Diana was available with short notice, 20 mins drive from HC, I was outside.

    Diana looks a bit older on the face but her body is great. After she undress I could not stop thinking that she is literally the twin sister of HC Jenny. Like they look identical. Same breast, same personality, they even have the same tattoo on their stomach from C section. I tried asking her if she had a sister which she did not. Also Jenny is Vietnamese and Diana is Korean so couldn't be unless separated at birth LOL.

    Diana was fun like I said playful and energetic just like Jenny.

    She did BBFS with CIP for 1 bill extra so that was better than HC asking for 2 bills. She wouldn't negotiate and I tried, she was firm on it. She didn't ask for extra to CIP and I didn't offer I just told her I was going to CIP and blasted off, she loved it. Overall great experience at TOS, 3rd time visiting, best one so far from there.
    Diana must have had a short stay. I don't see her on ToS site anymore. Darn.

  9. #1746

    Thanks for report. What is base rate at TOS?

    Thanks for the report on Diana, loved her pics and was interested in seeing her! What's the base rate for which the extra bill for cip was applied?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    TOS Diana saved the day, after the experience in HC, I still had to get something. So I decided to give a last min message to TOS handler and sure enough Diana was available with short notice, 20 mins drive from HC, I was outside.

    Diana looks a bit older on the face but her body is great. After she undress I could not stop thinking that she is literally the twin sister of HC Jenny. Like they look identical. Same breast, same personality, they even have the same tattoo on their stomach from C section. I tried asking her if she had a sister which she did not. Also Jenny is Vietnamese and Diana is Korean so couldn't be unless separated at birth LOL.

    Diana was fun like I said playful and energetic just like Jenny.

    She did BBFS with CIP for 1 bill extra so that was better than HC asking for 2 bills. She wouldn't negotiate and I tried, she was firm on it. She didn't ask for extra to CIP and I didn't offer I just told her I was going to CIP and blasted off, she loved it. Overall great experience at TOS, 3rd time visiting, best one so far from there.

  10. #1745

    HC Suzi

    On the flip side of the previous review, I had a stellar time with Suzi. Cute as a button, tight little package, very sweet. Such an itty bitty thing, and natural beauty. Treated me like a long lost lover. Spoke very little English, but who needs words?

  11. #1744

    TOS Diana

    TOS Diana saved the day, after the experience in HC, I still had to get something. So I decided to give a last min message to TOS handler and sure enough Diana was available with short notice, 20 mins drive from HC, I was outside.

    Diana looks a bit older on the face but her body is great. After she undress I could not stop thinking that she is literally the twin sister of HC Jenny. Like they look identical. Same breast, same personality, they even have the same tattoo on their stomach from C section. I tried asking her if she had a sister which she did not. Also Jenny is Vietnamese and Diana is Korean so couldn't be unless separated at birth LOL.

    Diana was fun like I said playful and energetic just like Jenny.

    She did BBFS with CIP for 1 bill extra so that was better than HC asking for 2 bills. She wouldn't negotiate and I tried, she was firm on it. She didn't ask for extra to CIP and I didn't offer I just told her I was going to CIP and blasted off, she loved it. Overall great experience at TOS, 3rd time visiting, best one so far from there.

  12. #1743

    HC Suzi and Haru

    So just left with the worse experience of HC since started going.

    Went with the intention to see Haru because based on last review the 3 pop dude that sounded like he was trolling made her sound like a service queen.

    Saw her she is cute not hot or out of this world, her mouth is kinda messed up, but that wasn't the issue, the problem is that she is sick, and was blowing her nose when I got there. Very unattractive and I also didn't want to get sick from her. Been sick for 3 weeks and just getting better don't want to go back. So I left.

    Asked handler if suzi was available, which she was. However horrible attitude.

    From moment she open door she had stank face, she didn't speak or greeted me, she didn't hugged me or kiss or anything just very cold.

    She grab towels and hop in shower, very uninterested shower from her. Still no talked or anything. I kept trying to engage her in conversation, but nothing.

    Went back to room and I kept asking if she was okay, she finally grab her phone and typed on phone that she was sleeping and that if I was not okay I could leave.

    Asked for my donation back and left. Talk to handler about what happen.

    On bright side I guess I got free shower.

    Suzi is very sexy small, short and petite with nice ass and perky little tits all looks great on her body, some nice tattoos but her attitude ruin it for me.

    Never had a bad experience at HC but its always first time for everything.

    Location is nice, quiet, probably better than last spot, don't seem like it be a lot of noisy neighbors there.

  13. #1742
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    Remember, there is more than one agency advertising for at least two locations on Glenwood. Bluestone, not so much but the place near Walmart is usually the better choice.
    That's the place I ended up, but got the number from AMP so he had better luck.

  14. #1741
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for info.

    Went to place on Glenwood, handler said one girl available, girl was old and overnight not good.
    Remember, there is more than one agency advertising for at least two locations on Glenwood. Bluestone, not so much but the place near Walmart is usually the better choice.

  15. #1740

    HC Nako, Yuki, Kamari

    I know I'm late here with Nako, Yuki and Kamarii. Yuki said she is planning on coming back in April / May. Kamari mentioned coming back next year.

    Kamari is short and tiny and cute face with nice b cups and decent ass.

    Face 7/10.

    Body 8/10.

    Service 9/10.

    Yuki is the girl in the photos, but AI enhanced, but attractive in person.

    Face 8/10.

    Body 8/10.

    Service 8/10.

    I'm not sure about Nako's photos. I would rate her you average looking J-Girl.

    Face 6/10.

    Body 7/10.

    Service 8/10.

    All of them gave a nice sensual BBBJ and can take a pounding.
    Last edited by Gcthe1; 12-15-25 at 12:18. Reason: typo

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape