Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14567
    Cock and money. Came well prepared with no hair. All smooth for Balla. I'm sure it made her job easier. Super slide slippery 360 all around with a little oil. Dream Blue Relax got a good rep in my circle and glad they still show up. For sure an ideal spot along east flamingo. Seriously. Girl grinded for the tip (and literally). Nice hips on her BTW. Eyes heavily rolled back once her hands and DSL met the cock. Already throbbin hard. Balla was like moderate in strength, but she was all throat when it counted.

  2. #14566
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 41

    Lily at Q Day Spa

    So usually these girls are good at their hands I got to tell you Lily's better with her mouth. She 5'3 black hair brown eyes that typical Asian cute face. Probably 25 could be even younger you know they all look so good and yeah. I don't know what they eat to look that young but I got to start that diet. She had all natural tits and a God made ass. Massage is actually pretty good. Been a while since I've been in a place that actually does massage shows kind of hard to differentiate between the tease and the real rub. I definitely got the picture though while I lay on my stomach she reached down below started tag at Junior. I got the signal and flip over and I did. Clean me off with some alcohol wipes which I can appreciate. No cover for the BJ and this girl knows how to suck a knob. Strapped me on and then she's dropped those hips on top. Bounces titties for a while before I was running out of steam. Flipped over the lazy dog slid my hot dog between those buns and had my way until I was done. Good time.

  3. #14565

    Large Headlights

    Quote Originally Posted by Tye7022  [View Original Post]
    First timer here. Got my eye on a couple places. I'm trying to ensure the place I go that the chick has large headlights. Any tips on how I can do that? Or places to go specifically?, I don't want to go somewhere for my first time and have someone with out tigbitties.
    What I do is, I go to a spa, then I check all the headlights of the cars in the parking lot, sometimes that's overwhelming for me, so I just RTFF.

  4. #14564
    First timer here. Got my eye on a couple places. I'm trying to ensure the place I go that the chick has large headlights. Any tips on how I can do that? Or places to go specifically?, I don't want to go somewhere for my first time and have someone with out tigbitties.

  5. #14563

    May. Desert Inn

    I'm assuming this place is under new management, because on Yelp it says this place is closed. Either way, here I go. Its cross is Desert and Maryland. My session with May was a fantastic surprise. From the moment I walked in, she had a warm and inviting smile that immediately put me at ease. The massage itself was surprisingly good; she has a natural touch and really seemed to focus on the areas that needed attention. When it was time to flip, the transition was seamless. She was an incredible kisser, which set a passionate tone for the rest of our time together. She was very receptive to DATY and was clearly enjoying herself, which made the experience that much better. Her oral skills are exceptional, and she's very enthusiastic. We moved through a few positions, and she was an active and willing participant in all of them, meeting my energy and making the connection feel genuine. The whole encounter felt natural and unrushed. A truly satisfying experience with a provider who clearly enjoys what she does. She's at the top of my list for a repeat visit. One thing I have to note, I love that this spot isn't in some strip mall.

  6. #14562
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    You guys have got me confused. Lots of comments on GG Spa on this board but a web search shows two:

    https://www.ggspamassage.com/

    https://lasvegasbestdayspa.com/

    Both show a Pawnee Drive address. One of them is 3271, the other 3272. One looks to have awesome amenities like jacuzzi, the other seems like a typical escort operation.

    Can one of you please solve this mystery so that my upcoming time (and money) in LV is well spent!

    PM is OK but I'm probably not the only one stumped by this.

    Thanks, Scraggy.
    GG Spa is the one you want.

  7. #14561

    Which GG

    You guys have got me confused. Lots of comments on GG Spa on this board but a web search shows two:

    https://www.ggspamassage.com/

    https://lasvegasbestdayspa.com/

    Both show a Pawnee Drive address. One of them is 3271, the other 3272. One looks to have awesome amenities like jacuzzi, the other seems like a typical escort operation.

    Can one of you please solve this mystery so that my upcoming time (and money) in LV is well spent!

    PM is OK but I'm probably not the only one stumped by this.

    Thanks, Scraggy.

  8. #14560

    NN Chloe

    Chloe is on my top too, she is incredible. Her body is pale white, thick, and natural. She is the perfect size for a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveGfe  [View Original Post]
    Chloe is my top 5 of the girls I've seen in Las Vegas. Her personality and massage is incredible. She is thick, with nice lips. DFK and BBBJ feels great. Doing her from the back seeing that ass bounce makes you nut instantly LOL.

  9. #14559

    East Garden

    Haven't tried in a while so hit up east garden this morning. Linda opened the door, I'd guess late 20's early 30's, skinny. Gave $$ for half hour, she came back and undressed, nicer and bigger up to than I expected. Light massage followed by enthusiastic bbj. Cfs to follow. Very fun, she seemed into it and all natural which I appreciate. Cute little landing strip as well. I would repeat.

  10. #14558

    M Soa

    I've been seeing Apple for a while. Her full figure body is exactly what I crave. This time it was at the M Spa on Maryland. First off we went for a long fantastic table shower. She did every thing I could possibly ask for. On to the room. I noticed in our room there was a couch. I told her to forget the message and the table. We then sat on the couch and made out like a couple of high school kids. She then went to her knees for a great BBBJ while I was sitting there. She got up to give me what I would describe as a full service lap dance. It was a nice departure from the regular massage that I found to be quite a turn on Needless so say I left VERY happy.

  11. #14557
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 62

    Main vein rubbing

    Felt like it was time to get that rub down, down low or it might fall off. Lilian from Dream Blue Relax filled that void easily. On east flamingo.

    I go up to Lilian and I'm all like, "Ni hao ma, mamasita?" She just replied in flat English, "So exactly what services are you looking for today? Cold blooded, but yeah we got some common ground on how the session should play out.

    Got super comfy for the show.

    She massaged me for a little and even asked for any concerns. I'm just like naw, I just need your help or my thing will fall off. She gave me a dumbfounded look but eventually understood what I meant.

    Not going to front though, her hand's were already doing it's healing and all the blood was leaving my brain and rushing down low. The TLC she was giving was just makiing me fall in love. And when she finally put those sensual lips all over my best buddy, I think I wanted to wife her. As she was going down I had my hand on her head and she let me control the pace.

  12. #14556

    Will the real owner please stand up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakalaka  [View Original Post]
    Wild. This place was busted less than two months ago and it's already back and running? https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...859&viewfull=1.
    Right. I'm beginning to suspect the so called owner (s) that's busted are just the fall guys. The real owner (s) are still pulling the string.

  13. #14555
    Quote Originally Posted by SuukMyRod  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of town for a week or so, and thought I'd try a spa that I've never visited before. I chose to visit Young Spa on E. Flamingo. Just do a Google, and it will show up, or look it up on RM. I rang the DB, and the door cracked open to a sweet-looking young Chinese girl. She grabbed my hand and walked back to the massage room, for lack of a better description. She told me her name was Yomi without me asking. I gave her the house fee of 80 and the tip of 180 up front, so we wouldn't get into a negotiating session if it arose. I would guess that she was mid to late 20's with DDs and a shaved pussy. I'm skipping to the good part, as every place is the same to me: Tip, kneading massage, flip, and so on. She gave me a nice BBBJ for a few minutes, then put the cover on when I told her I wanted to boom, boom. We tried all the usual positions for roughly 20-30 minutes, finished in the bag, got my water, and were out the door. I asked her how much longer she was at the spa, and she told me two weeks. I didn't get a chance to see the other inventory, maybe someone else will fill in the blanks. Happy Holiday Mongering.
    Wild. This place was busted less than two months ago and it's already back and running? https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...859&viewfull=1.

  14. #14554
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Young Spa

    I've been out of town for a week or so, and thought I'd try a spa that I've never visited before. I chose to visit Young Spa on E. Flamingo. Just do a Google, and it will show up, or look it up on RM. I rang the DB, and the door cracked open to a sweet-looking young Chinese girl. She grabbed my hand and walked back to the massage room, for lack of a better description. She told me her name was Yomi without me asking. I gave her the house fee of 80 and the tip of 180 up front, so we wouldn't get into a negotiating session if it arose. I would guess that she was mid to late 20's with DDs and a shaved pussy. I'm skipping to the good part, as every place is the same to me: Tip, kneading massage, flip, and so on. She gave me a nice BBBJ for a few minutes, then put the cover on when I told her I wanted to boom, boom. We tried all the usual positions for roughly 20-30 minutes, finished in the bag, got my water, and were out the door. I asked her how much longer she was at the spa, and she told me two weeks. I didn't get a chance to see the other inventory, maybe someone else will fill in the blanks. Happy Holiday Mongering.

  15. #14553
    Quote Originally Posted by SinCityLegend1  [View Original Post]
    I go to an indoor golf spot on Grand Canyon /215 regularly. A few suites down is Dee Thai Spa Massage. One night when I was walking in, I saw the sexiest young Asian girl with mini skirt getting dropped by a benz. I was with my friend otherwise I would have skipped the golf. Now this is not your normal location for a place with extras (at least I don't think so). Just wondering if anyone has been here and what they experienced. If not, I plan on checking it out and will return with a report.
    I've gotten a couple massages there. Always fully draped and no extras. They do get close to what you want, working the inner thighs and lower abdominals, but other than a really slight graze, no contact.

    Would be curious if there is a Thai spot with extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape